Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
She's gonna talk soom

lesbian-bondage-BDSM-a-5.jpg

:D electro-torture, I beg you, red-hot irons, anything but that! :D

Hi, I'm quite new and this is my first thread... I'm interested in electro-torture in a damsel in distress setting! Does anyone have any good quality pictures? This is a great site.

Not really interested, ancient medieval is more my thing, but when they replaced my ACL in 2010 I had to go through physical therapy which included electro-stimulation.

The PT was quite cute and only a few years younger than me so I fantasized about her torturing me so when the electro therapy started I imagined she was torturing me that way.

Now the idea is your supposed to tell them when it starts to hurt and they dial it back a notch. Since I have a high pain threashold she was going higher than she did for most people but since I wasn't showing any discomfort she went with it.

Every session I tried to stand more and more pain, finally one day I went too far and she caught me. She dialed it up and every session she is supposed to give you some more stimulation. Well I was fighting it when my leg gave me away, the muscle fired and I damn near kicked her in the side of the leg. She gave me the glance that said 'Idiot' and then said; "The idea is not to be in pain it is to stimulate the muscle, you're not here to impress anybody (well actually I would have love to have done her. I even flirted with the idea of a threesome as her husband was pretty good looking). You're here to get better." She immediately notated in the chart the highest setting I could take and that was that.

Had that sucker fired like that attached to my nipple or clit, if i hadn't been strapped down, I would have gone right through the roof.

kisses

willowfall

willowfall you are my type of girl - a.masochist
Not really interested, ancient medieval is more my thing, but when they replaced my ACL in 2010 I had to go through physical therapy which included electro-stimulation.

The PT was quite cute and only a few years younger than me so I fantasized about her torturing me so when the electro therapy started I imagined she was torturing me that way.

Now the idea is your supposed to tell them when it starts to hurt and they dial it back a notch. Since I have a high pain threashold she was going higher than she did for most people but since I wasn't showing any discomfort she went with it.

Every session I tried to stand more and more pain, finally one day I went too far and she caught me. She dialed it up and every session she is supposed to give you some more stimulation. Well I was fighting it when my leg gave me away, the muscle fired and I damn near kicked her in the side of the leg. She gave me the glance that said 'Idiot' and then said; "The idea is not to be in pain it is to stimulate the muscle, you're not here to impress anybody (well actually I would have love to have done her. I even flirted with the idea of a threesome as her husband was pretty good looking). You're here to get better." She immediately notated in the chart the highest setting I could take and that was that.

Had that sucker fired like that attached to my nipple or clit, if i hadn't been strapped down, I would have gone right through the roof.

kisses

willowfall
:devil:

interesting assumption, that the reason you'd (we'd) let the pain go on increasing
would be to impress someone!

interesting assumption, that the reason you'd (we'd) let the pain go on increasing
would be to impress someone!

Well E, I was in there because I tore the ACL playing basketball. And I'm sure that the med chart had a few interesting notations (like when they went to sedate me it took more than the standard dosage) and I'm also sure a list of other imjuries I have sustained playing sports (including flag football, not very lady like).

Also the reason I go that particular PT was that she worked on a lot of basketball sport injuries mostly on guys. She menationed that I was on of the very few women she had rehabbed from that type of surgery. Plus we had talked a lot over the course of the treatment.

When I did something "stupid" in her eyes she slid me for a moment into the 'guy' category and reacted as if she was talking to one of the boys.

My brothers have told me quite a bit about the "old days" (1970s) in sports when you "walked it off". My oldest brother can't remember a thing about the best football game he ever played in HS because he got knocked out on the first drive but managed to answer all the questions right so he got back in the game.

kisses

willowfall

Well E, I was in there because I tore the ACL playing basketball. And I'm sure that the med chart had a few interesting notations (like when they went to sedate me it took more than the standard dosage) and I'm also sure a list of other imjuries I have sustained playing sports (including flag football, not very lady like).

Also the reason I go that particular PT was that she worked on a lot of basketball sport injuries mostly on guys. She menationed that I was on of the very few women she had rehabbed from that type of surgery. Plus we had talked a lot over the course of the treatment.

When I did something "stupid" in her eyes she slid me for a moment into the 'guy' category and reacted as if she was talking to one of the boys.

My brothers have told me quite a bit about the "old days" (1970s) in sports when you "walked it off". My oldest brother can't remember a thing about the best football game he ever played in HS because he got knocked out on the first drive but managed to answer all the questions right so he got back in the game.

kisses

willowfall
gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr football ....................................also not our european soccerplays:D

gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr football ....................................also not our european soccerplays:D

no indeed, the way soccer players carry on if they get hurt
makes the writhing and screaming of tortured women on our threads
look very low-key! :p

Last edited:
why my electronic asigments at university weren't as itneresting?

Back
Top Bottom