Ella's Obedience

Go to CruxDreams.com
Posted from a camp site on the Noosa River below the "sand patch" in the middle of the Cooloola Wilderness on a tablet that survived a choppy crossing of Lake Cootharaba in a kayak hatch.
View attachment 318393
Ella's Return
25. Ella's Conflict
As the two young women finish their drinks Ella's mind keeps wandering to that door and to them both waiting there and it takes all of the control that she feels from Him to keep her from submerging completely into the eroticism of what might come.

Ella's Obedience will pause while Pp spends some time away from the world but let's hope the followers of aella's journey are all left with something to pomder. Will Ella ask whether she might introduce her friend? Does Ella do this for Thessela or for some more personal reason? Will Ella be punished for this latest weakness? And is Miss Swishingskirt really the same person as the tall silent woman who wears Pp's welts or is Pp playing with Ella's febrile mind?

To be continued soon.
Pp.
To be continued soon.
Pp.

Primus pilus, Jan 8, 2016

This is an old story. Untouched in almost a year. When last heard Ella had promised Thessela that she would call Pp and ask Him whether He might offer her friend a more gentle introduction to submission.

Ella was clearly struggling with her own thoughts of Thessela kneeling beside her and, in her weakness, disobeyed directions regarding orgasm without His express permission.

Ella's hips move so erotically as she shrugs her skirt upwards then, her thighs freed, she parts her knees as far as she can. In one last attempt at control Ella places her left wrist with its leather band behind her back but even that cannot hold her. Her right hand slips between her spread thighs, knuckles brushing the sopping wet gusset of her panties as she sighs.

"I am too weak yet. Forgive this girl's weakness Sir. But, if you cannot, this girl knows that she must accept whatever punishment you decide fits her lack of self-control."

Then Ella allows her fingers to find their way over her mound, down inside her panties and, as two fingers part her own labia, a third slips deep.

She allowed her own fingers to find their way inside her panties and into her sopping wet pussy.

"Forgive me Master." And that touch takes her over the edge.

Despite that promise to her friend Ella is yet to call Pp. Is it the knowledge that there is punishment waiting? Or something else? :devil:

If there is sufficient interest perhaps the audience can prevail upon Ella to take up her phone and dial that number.

Pp is quite sure that her call will be answered ;) .

This is an old story. Untouched in almost a year. When last heard Ella had promised Thessela that she would call Pp and ask Him whether He might offer her friend a more gentle introduction to submission.

Ella was clearly struggling with her own thoughts of Thessela kneeling beside her and, in her weakness, disobeyed directions regarding orgasm without His express permission.

She allowed her own fingers to find their way inside her panties and into her sopping wet pussy.

Despite that promise to her friend Ella is yet to call Pp. Is it the knowledge that there is punishment waiting? Or something else? :devil:

If there is sufficient interest perhaps the audience can prevail upon Ella to take up her phone and dial that number.

Oh, poor Pp. :(

Sat gazing at a silent telephone for all that time. :(

Come on, Ella, make the call! ;)

We've had a fair number of forced submissions recently, bring back this loving submission please.

We've had a fair number of forced submissions recently, bring back this loving submission please.
To come back is ella's choice old slave. she only need make the phone call she promised Thessela ;) even if she must cross a boundary that might cost her dearly.

she is one of the very few who have Pp's unlisted number but to dial the number and return is, always, her choice.

Spot on, OS, that's the beauty of this thread. I felt quite a pang when Pp revived it and I remembered the beautiful interplay between Ella and Pp. I could certainly do with more of the same.

mm, I'm always happy to read of real subs -
it's a more 'delicate' theme than (sado-)masochistic fantasy,
but it's a part of some of our personalities,
it touches me very closely.

Take her gag off and she might just make the damn call!!!
Ella is in the office Tree. Mot likely she is gagged there unless Madeleine has a new administration policy designed to stop Ella and Thess talking when they should be working.

choices will be made in time but anyway I've got some calls to make too, though that's just business chores, of course, you know...
Soooo.....Madeleine is on the phone is she. Business chores? Your supervisor won't be watching. Come on Ella....this might be your chance.

"sigh...deep breath. i know. i know. i really must call Him. i promised Thess. no..not must. i will. I will call Him"

Thessela's Doorway

Part 1

When Thessela arrives the next morning a scarf still hides her neck but she seems much happier and there is a look of anticipation on her face. She goes straight to Ella's desk.

"Will you call Pp this morning Ella?"

"Be patient Thess. Please. I need to be careful how I approach Him. Especially about this. And we are loaded with work and Miss Swishingskirts won't be happy if I am making a personal call."

"Why Miss Swishingskirts Ella?"

"Well haven't you heard the noise when she walks? When those long skirts sway? You can sense that she is trying so hard to walk quietly, as though she will be in trouble if she is heard, but I can always hear her."

"Sorry Ella. I have never really noticed. Are you sure?"

"Oh yes Thess and she reminds me of...". Ella's voice trails off. She cannot tell Thess of that other woman. Tall, skirts slit high and those welts just visible. Across the woman's thighs in front, just beneath her buttocks behind. No. He has told her that the woman deserves her anonymity. She must respect His request.

As she sits at her desk Ella keeps thinking about that scene that plays in her mind. Kneeling at His door with Thess beside her, waiting for Him to open it to her, waiting for Him to open a door for her friend as He has for her.

Ella looks across at Madeleine's office. Their supervisor is on the phone. She will take the risk. Ella picks up her mobile and dials His number. His message. He is on the phone too. Damn! Ella knows that phone is a very private one. She knows that she shouldn't wonder but cannot help it. Who is He talking with?

She dares not leave a message to ask Him to call her back. She will try Him again when she can.

As lunch break approaches Madeleine makes a short announcement to the staff. "I need to go out to a meeting. You all know your jobs, what you need to get done. I will be back at 2:30." Then she hesitates, "no...2 hours for the meeting so it will be 3:00 PM when I get back."

Ella gives her supervisor time to leave the office building then makes a second attempt to call her Master. This time He answers after a couple of rings. "What is it Ella?"

He sounds short and Ella hesitates. "I, I want to ask you a favour Sir."

"I am busy Ella. Call me in two hours." And He ends the call.

Ella's mind rages. Both her Master and her supervisor busy for two hours? No. It can't be. Miss Swishingskirts cannot be the tall woman who wears His welts. Why does that thought plague me?

Ella shakes her head. No! You have already put that idea to bed. A quick lunch and back to work. I can call Him this afternoon.

Ella passes Thessela's desk on her way out to get her lunch. "He has been busy Thess. But be patient. He will be free to talk at 2:30. I will call Him then."

2:30 nags at Ella's mind.

Back
Top Bottom