Enf - Embarrassed Nude Female (No AI images)

Go to CruxDreams.com
In my opinion, AI today gives very cold and inexpressive results. What's more, when you look closely, here or elsewhere, you notice a lot of little flaws (too many or too few fingers, for example...). In short, it can do much better...
I shall judge in advance AI drawings as a whole. Like with other techniques, there are so many options, and so many outcomes, concerning representation and quality.

Here's more.

. 1698574790559.png I like this one! Anticipation and reflexion! fear and shame! Maybe she hears the cries of other flogged convicts in the next room. Out of sight of the pic stands the matron guarding her! "Sit on that bench! For now, you can keep that short pants on!"

I shall judge in advance AI drawings as a whole. Like with other techniques, there are so many options, and so many outcomes, concerning representation and quality.

. View attachment 1380565 I like this one! Anticipation and reflexion! fear and shame! Maybe she hears the cries of other flogged convicts in the next room. Out of sight of the pic stands the matron guarding her! "Sit on that bench! For now, you can keep that short pants on!"
Maybe...
...But I don't think I'm going to change my mind.
Wish you a nice Sunday!

Don't be shy, show off what you've got.
373_1000.jpg 408_1000.jpg 418_1000.jpg

Oh no, several police officers in my apartment and no clothes or towel close enough. What should I do, I'm so ashamed.
995E188B-9BDE-4324-A133-004CDAF538E9.gif <gif>

I noticed this model was uploaded to Civitai today, which I think can be very useful for creating AI renders suitable for this thread:

ENF, Embarassed, Covering

Some of the sample images (externally linked):

ComfyUI_00469_.jpeg
ComfyUI_00485_.jpeg
ComfyUI_00474_.jpeg

Last edited:
What to make of these?

The first three are like some sort of nightmare dream sequence when we see ourselves naked in public. Very uncomfortable.

In the fourth image my immediate impression was that these young women are facing cruel deaths in a modern day arena. The crucifixions have started. They see their crosses being prepared for them. They are next in line. :eek::eek::eek:

In the last image the girl should be concerned her anus is getting a bit too stretched out.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom