Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Really like the 'dressing' sequence, it's sometimes difficult to understand the harness when it's all tightly fastened.

Hmm that is strange.

It is a bit but quite a lot of people are into to it to some extent either as 'ponies' or pony keepers. It is possibly in the same psychological niche as pet play. The person playing the pony is absolved of all responsibility of their acts like an animal while their keeper either role plays forcing a human to behave like an animal or that they have an animal with some human characteristics....though to be honest I expect for both 'equines' and their 'owners' a lot of them are just into all those belts and buckles...and that is just the ones who don't add bells :D

It is a bit but quite a lot of people are into to it to some extent either as 'ponies' or pony keepers. It is possibly in the same psychological niche as pet play. The person playing the pony is absolved of all responsibility of their acts like an animal while their keeper either role plays forcing a human to behave like an animal or that they have an animal with some human characteristics....though to be honest I expect for both 'equines' and their 'owners' a lot of them are just into all those belts and buckles...and that is just the ones who don't add bells :D

or tails ;)

What is a pony girl?

Connie

The Tree has already shown what it is.

If you want to know how is training them, go to page 11 and see the seven series that I posted.

And on page 10, you will see a pony girl taking your lady to walk on a road in a beautiful sunny day.

Top Cat

Connie

The Tree has already shown what it is.

If you want to know how is training them, go to page 11 and see the seven series that I posted.

And on page 10, you will see a pony girl taking your lady to walk on a road in a beautiful sunny day.

Top Cat
I hope this does not mean this thread is done:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom