Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
What's with this tail plug fetish anyway? :confused:
Well first of all the whole pony girl scene is a fetish thing for both the dom and the sub...

...I doubt any of the subs here are 'slaves' as we depict them here. The plug tail is the ultimate submission especial if the pony inserts her own...

Tree

...yes, Ulrika, she will learn!!!

Well first of all the whole pony girl scene is a fetish thing for both the dom and the sub...

yes, that puts in a nutshell the problem I'm having with this thread - it does seem to be 'a fetish thing' -
the idea of being dressed up as a pony and trotting along hauling a Dom in a jaunting cart is quite fun,
I'm sure I could get an erotic kick from doing it, but as with a lot of BDSM,
there seems to be more preoccupation with the gear than with the experience itself.
(I wouldn't object to having a butt-plug tail, but I can't pretend that I find the idea erotic :p)

yes, that puts in a nutshell the problem I'm having with this thread - it does seem to be 'a fetish thing' -
the idea of being dressed up as a pony and trotting along hauling a Dom in a jaunting cart is quite fun,
there seems to be more preoccupation with the gear than with the experience itself.
(I wouldn't object to having a butt-plug tail, but I can't pretend that I find the idea erotic :p)

agree, agree, agree :)

The gear is part of it, especially submitting to be placed in it. As for you not finding the plug erotic... Do we care???

Tree

:cool::cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom