Erin And The Fall Of Rome,part 2

Go to CruxDreams.com

ERIN the Brave

ELFGIRL WARRIOR
Staff member
"We owe that girl too much to let her die like some dog at the hand's of those roman pig's!" Alaric looked at his Lieutenant and said."We won't...spread the word,the attack on Rome will take place tonight as scheduled."
LATER THAT
EVENING!
The emperior's palace was full of activity that night as the party for now Senator Connie was well under way,there was music and food and wine and all was merry with the guests.Senator Connie was being congratulated by many of the people in attendance,but as much as this was to be Connie's night the center of attention was not the new Senator or even the emperior but on the special guest of honor,there at the head of the very large dining table was Erin dressed only in an old tunic and skimpy panties nailed to a large Xcross...she was to be the main entertainment for the evening.Senator had to endure watching her own daughter being flogged 25 times till she could not stand under her own power the had to endure listening to her screams of pain as Erin was nailed to the Xcross with 7 inch iron spikes,a leather gag tied cruely around her mouth insured her slience.As the party continued,Connie looked at her daughter as she was suffering the very slow death that is crucifixion,ribbons of blood ran from the nail wounds in her hands and down her arms and staining the cross.Erin's arm's and leg's were streached almost to the breaking point and she was nailed firmly to the Xcross,all she could do was suffer and watch&listen as the guest's openly mocked and laughed at her.Connie could look at her daughter no longer as she turned away she came face to face with her lover the emperior."Watching the entertainment my dear?"he said.
"Ah...yes..."
"Something troubles you...what is it?he asked.
Connie tried to hide her feeling's from the emperior,she could show no weakness or the fact that she cared for the girl."Oh nothing is wrong,I only wish that Erin had taken your offer...it is such a shame that such a brave warrior should have to die like a comon slave."
"She is brave,he said.But she chose her fate...and we must send a message to our enemies that any resistence or rebellion will be crushed."Senator Connie could only manage a half smile as she tried to hide her feelings from the emperior."Yes of course you are right...but she is so young and she had her whole life ahead of her...it is such a waste."The emperior smiled at connie and said."If I didn't know better I would think that you had feelings for the girl!" Connie looked at the emperior and replied."Don't be silly...we must show no mercy to our enimies...they will eather serve rome or die."The emperior took connie by the hand."Come my dear,let me introduce you my uncle."Connie smiled and took the emperior's hand,as he led her she looked back at Erin,she could see the pain in her eye's and she knew she could do nothing to help her.As her crucifixion continued Erin experenced pain unlike any she had ever experenced before,her heart was pounding in her chest and her breathing was slowly becoming more and more difficult,and her arm's were starting to cramp.Her death would be very slow and would not come soon enough for her,at this point she just wanted her suffering to end. Just outside Alaric's army positioned its self for the attack on rome,it was an army numbering over 275.000 strong.Among those were Erin's warroirs,5000 elfgirls and amazons who swore to fight and die at her command,but with Erin who was now a prisoner of rome they were now under the command of the barbarian Alaric who would lead them into battle.Alaric on his horse rode before his army who were now waiting his word to attack."YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS DAY"!he shouted."THIS IS THE DAY THAT WE HAVE WAITED FOR FOR SO LONG...LET'S GIVE THEM ONE HELL OF A FIGHT...LET'S SEND THE ROMANS TO HELL...FOR ERIN!!!!!!"The massave army shouted "FOR ERIN!!!!"Alaric then drew his sword and gave the word "ATTACK!!!"
Coming soon,Erin and the fall of Rome.Part 3.

Erin on her Y-cross

Erin.png

Is this the end for the elfgirl warrior?
no, but it is up to you because it is your story and in your mind....................
the celts are ready

Back
Top Bottom