Eulalia faces the lion

Go to CruxDreams.com
The fight's not over yet. I am sure Eulalia has a plan........ (Maybe this is just her way to get breast reduction surgery free.........)
The lion will suddenly remember that when it was a lion cub in the steaming jungle, a hot teenage feral Eulalia (who had been raised by pine-martens in the Northern Forests) clad only in a loincloth and body paint, removed a thorn from its paw... :enamorado:

Hey, no fair! Eulalia has a sword and a shield.
they're just to ensure the lion's provoked and angry, as well as hungry,
and my well-filled boobs are warm and juicy and ready for his teeth
by the time he's got the lid off!

... mmm.... no happy endings here ...:devil:

View attachment 767851
Well I'm happy I've found that - sorry I somehow lost this thread 4 months ago,
I don't know how that happened, I was enjoying it lots,
like I said in the Arena thread, I have fantasies of being eaten alive by the beasts,
and I've rarely seen such a vivid and - for me - erotic depiction :bdsm-heart:

like I said in the Arena thread, I have fantasies of being eaten alive by the beasts,
You have no difficulty in coming across as erotic with, or without, breast enhancement, usually a few well chosen words suffice.

Happy you found it!... just in time for the beast... In minutes I will post the next, even bloodier pic!

Your depictions are quite accurate GeorgeL, I had posted a while back elsewhere in the forum from a story about women in India killed by a Tiger that had their breasts, buttocks and toes eaten. (Doesn't seem like much meat on toes must have been desert). Also just this year a story from The Daily Mail stated that some poachers in Africa were surprised by a pride of Lions and all that was found of them was a few leg bones, some ribs and one skull. (A fitting end for poachers actually). ;)

Back
Top Bottom