The poem reminds me of these rather nice pics :D

Attachments

• Kathy%20rear%20072910%20x%202.jpg
    Kathy%20rear%20072910%20x%202.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 532
  • Kathy%20rear%20072910%204%20angles.jpg
    Kathy%20rear%20072910%204%20angles.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 507
there are only small differences between a grimace of pain and smile...

...or she could be saying 'I can't believe they are doing this to me'

t
but I don't pay for compassion Tree............................go on

there are only small differences between a grimace of pain and smile...

...or she could be saying 'I can't believe they are doing this to me'

t
or even both - there are only small differences (for this girl, at least)
between exquisite pleasure and excruciating pain :devil:

...a bit of a distraction... A Tree short story...

I am walking down a gravel path enjoying nature when I hear pants, groans, and moans. As I draw nearer I see a woman hanging nailed to a cross but strangely her body faces the cross instead of the road. She looks over her shoulder and begs “Please, kind sir, help me!”

I look around and see no one and figure she must be talking to me. I ask her name and she pants ‘Barbaria’. I ask why she there and she said “Men came for me, stripped me, made me dig my own grave, and then made me lay face down on this cross. Then they pulled my arms out and nailed my wrists and feet to it then they took turns raping me!”

“They didn’t bugger you, did they?”

“No, thank God” this Barbaria cries. “Please get me down; this hurts so badly!”

“I have a few questions for you first! Why did they crucify you like this?” I ask.

“I was at a bar with a few friends and we were talking about a post on Crux Forums when five guys sat down and asked if I would like to try it. My friends rolled their eyes and excused themselves. I said ‘sure the idea intrigues me’ and I left with them and they brought me here. After they finished raping me they cut my hair off and shove this crown of thorns on my head then raised the cross and left me!”

“Do you know their names?”

“It was a rodent, something like Admi, an English guy they called ‘Wragg’, and one called ‘Bull’ and the other… Oh, please, sir, just get me down! I hurt so much! Besides being crucified I have splinters in my breasts, down my belly and even in my pussy from when a man named Top Cat whipped me while I hanged!”

I look her over and say “That doesn’t look like Messaline’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood™ but Bull and Gunner did a fine job nailing you up there. I’m surprised they didn’t ass-fuck you.”
b.jpg
I roll a log over to the base of the stipe and set my drink on the ground next to it. She watches me and says “Oh, thank you… thank you!!!”

I think she thinks I am going to take her down but it is not her day. She howls when I ram my cock into her fine-looking ass…

It just wasn't Barb's day...

Tree

...a bit of a distraction... A Tree short story...

I am walking down a gravel path enjoying nature when I hear pants, groans, and moans. As I draw nearer I see a woman hanging nailed to a cross but strangely her body faces the cross instead of the road. She looks over her shoulder and begs “Please, kind sir, help me!”

I look around and see no one and figure she must be talking to me. I ask her name and she pants ‘Barbaria’. I ask why she there and she said “Men came for me, stripped me, made me dig my own grave, and then made me lay face down on this cross. Then they pulled my arms out and nailed my wrists and feet to it then they took turns raping me!”

“They didn’t bugger you, did they?”

“No, thank God” this Barbaria cries. “Please get me down; this hurts so badly!”

“I have a few questions for you first! Why did they crucify you like this?” I ask.

“I was at a bar with a few friends and we were talking about a post on Crux Forums when five guys sat down and asked if I would like to try it. My friends rolled their eyes and excused themselves. I said ‘sure the idea intrigues me’ and I left with them and they brought me here. After they finished raping me they cut my hair off and shove this crown of thorns on my head then raised the cross and left me!”

“Do you know their names?”

“It was a rodent, something like Admi, an English guy they called ‘Wragg’, and one called ‘Bull’ and the other… Oh, please, sir, just get me down! I hurt so much! Besides being crucified I have splinters in my breasts, down my belly and even in my pussy from when a man named Top Cat whipped me while I hanged!”

I look her over and say “That doesn’t look like Messaline’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood™ but Bull and Gunner did a fine job nailing you up there. I’m surprised they didn’t ass-fuck you.”
View attachment 181352
I roll a log over to the base of the stipe and set my drink on the ground next to it. She watches me and says “Oh, thank you… thank you!!!”

I think she thinks I am going to take her down but it is not her day. She howls when I ram my cock into her fine-looking ass…

It just wasn't Barb's day...

Tree

tree's deck.jpg Holy crap Tree!!! I write a nice little poem and am feeling pretty proud of myself and you come along and slap a nearly perfect short story on my thread. It may be one of your shortest, but it's jam packed with cross-thread-references, characters, and all the usual terror and mayhem, capped by my ultimate total humiliation. It certainly wasn't Barb's day ...

Thank you Barb, and I see Ulrika has you ready for round two, still facing the wood but in a different way. I hope that thong didn't cost much because I'm going to have to cut it off...

...what??? No I am not going to bugger you again! Oh, hi Bull, she's over here on the deck...

Tree

P.S. I believe the 'Barb' model is by SJ...

Thank you Barb, and I see Ulrika has you ready for round two, still facing the wood but in a different way. I hope that thong didn't cost much because I'm going to have to cut it off...

...what??? No I am not going to bugger you again! Oh, hi Bull, she's over here on the deck...

Tree

P.S. I believe the 'Barb' model is by SJ...

Oh shit, not Bull again!!!!!

What 'Barb' model .... confused...did I miss something?

Back
Top Bottom