Fallenmystic's AI-assisted works

Go to CruxDreams.com
Video generation is AI's current frontier where they are still clearing obstacles to make it feasible to claim the territory as a solved problem.

Still, it's at least possible to render a short, flickering video like the one that I made, which I attached below. Considering how much progress Stable Diffusion has made since its first public release mere 10 months ago, I believe we may also expect a breakthrough in this front in the foreseeable future as well.

The video is loopable, by the way, and contains an audio track I made from free sound samples.
Finally got around watching your .avi, and although I wish you were doing something to the lady other than crotch kicking, her face and body are much to my liking. :babeando:

Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 3.18.42 PM.jpeg

Well damn done @fallenmystic. :clapping:

Another remaster of my early AI render. I wanted to do a quick test of a new LORA that provides an easy way to make dark/high contrast scenes, for which task Stable Diffusion is known to struggle.

I liked the result enough to make a 2k render version, which is shown below:

00131-20230702093727.jpg

P.S.: I really like the combination of Krita + Stable Diffusion + Darktable. I fixed mangled toes in Krita and applied a few post-processing effects (e.g. sharpen, vignette, colour correction, etc.) in Darktable.

I couldn't find enough time to work on a more complex scene, so here's another quick render with minimal composition:

01439-20230706210126.jpg

The slave collar and chains are from my WIP LyCORIS model, which still needs more training. I'll upload it on Civitai once it's done so others may also add collars and chains to their renders.

Edit: I didn’t put as much effort in refining it as I usually put in my renders and it shows. I liked it enough to post it as it is. But probably I’ll revisit it when I can have some free time.

Last edited:
Here's the "showcase" crux scene I mentioned in this post:

I suppose this could be sufficient proof that creating a decent crux scene using only an AI is feasible, at least.
Actually a real crucifixion with true pain espression. Most part of these scenes look like wonderful models just went out from hairmaker ready for sunny day on the beach.
Compliments. More if possible. Thanks.

Inspired by this post, I tried to make a render with a similar theme this weekend. Unfortunately, my installation of SD.next got broken after an update so I can't render photorealistic images with it anymore.

I had spent more than half a day before I managed to find a workaround to produce this:

01561-20230716142316.jpg

I won't make another render until the problem gets resolved. The developers of the client have been very active so I expect I won't have to wait very long.

Inspired by this post, I tried to make a render with a similar theme this weekend. Unfortunately, my installation of SD.next got broken after an update so I can't render photorealistic images with it anymore.

I had spent more than half a day before I managed to find a workaround to produce this:

View attachment 1324721

I won't make another render until the problem gets resolved. The developers of the client have been very active so I expect I won't have to wait very long.
Sorry to hear of the tech problems but a good piece of work nonetheless.

I managed to identify the problem, which was a bad LORA that I used to depict sweaty skin. I had to remove it but now I can make semi-photorealistic renders again.

This is a remastered version of my last render, made with the fixed setup:

00850-20230723154923.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the result. I just wish I could find a good alternative to make them look sweaty and dirty, as they should.

As promised, here's one involving a white slave:

View attachment 1327135

(The chain is a bit rough but the weekend is already over. Maybe I'll remaster it someday.)
Messa is preparing an order of her Premium French Crucifixion Wood for Tree and his 100 crosses'hill ... From time to time, Messa adores to play a slave : some are saying that it increases the pain of the woman crucified to this wood ... :D

She turned out well (though I doubt she will agree) but the log should be resting on her shoulder... nice work though

Thanks! I found that out only after I deleted the control map images :eusa_doh:

Messa is preparing an order of her Premium French Crucifixion Wood for Tree and his 100 crosses'hill ... From time to time, Messa adores to play a slave : some are saying that it increases the pain of the woman crucified to this wood ... :D

I'll make sure to send those slaves to you when they get too weak to work. I'm sure they'll enjoy the texture of Premium Frech Wood, after carrying logs for such a long time ;)

Back
Top Bottom