Favorite CF members

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks guys - not sure if I've got much of that warrior race in me, more of a worrier race, and I'm really not competitive, but it's always good to get a few nice comments :love:

The Scots are a "warrior race."

Oh I'm not too sure of that. I participated in the Clan Ranald Highland games (at the invitation of the Clan Chief thru my Scottish Fencing Master) a few years ago and Americans took 1st (one of the guys in our group), 2nd (my oldest brother) & 3rd (me) in single person Whiskey Barrel rolling. ;)

But the funniest part of the event was when a couple of the Caber toss boys had to take on a couple of lads from London in the 2 person Whiskey Barrel rolling. Of course the Caber boys were trying to impress the girls with lines like "How about we just carry the barrel over the finish line?" And "How about you ride the barrel for us while we carry it lassie?" Meanwhile my brother was telling the London boys (who also volunteered to try and impress the girls) exactly how to roll the barrel. Those two skinny London lads kicked kilt covered ASS while the Caber boys lost control and wound up steering off the course to the right.

Them Scots weren't so tough.

But I do love Scotland and then Scots ..... if only they'd let me live there ... sigh.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom