Favorite Instrument for Whipping

• Thread starter Deleted member 26229
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
It is definitely not a mainstream movie :)

In eastern europe there was something like (electric) cord whipping - I suffered that.... Hell of a pain, would pray for a belt or a cane.
Thanks but it must be from a longer video with maybe a story line. The young woman is lovely.

OMG! squarely across both tits. That must have hurt bad. I wonder if it's from a mainstream movie?
The gif is definitely from WhippedWomen.com.

There will of course be discomfort as thong of the bullwhip is not most soft of things, but if you note the thong makes contact around from her rightside back/ribs so the thong wraps around the breasts, not striking them as such, the fall htch, fall and cracker only start to make contact at left side of her ribs, so those never touching the breast (thank goodness or it a big OUCHIE moment).

my two cents
My favorite play whip is a dog whip. It makes a lot of noise without cutting skin easily, has a size that doesn't demand a large spaceView attachment 1527950H]

Attachments

• DogWhip.jpg
    DogWhip.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 23
When it is about the pussy, there is the Kantschu (note the shape of the slapper).
The Kantschu is a slow, heavy whip, its unlikely to cut skin, even very delicate skin, but it causes nice "tremors" ;)
Kantschu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my two cents
My favorite play whip is a dog whip. It makes a lot of noise without cutting skin easily, has a size that doesn't demand a large spaceView attachment 1527950H]
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

When it is about the pussy, there is the Kantschu (note the shape of the slapper).
The Kantschu is a slow, heavy whip, its unlikely to cut skin, even very delicate skin, but it causes nice "tremors" ;)
View attachment 1527956
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom