Fetishi.net

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Krunch

Your Bondage - Fetish/Kink Social Networking Sharing Resource

Wander into the dimly lit hallway of this expansive domain. Each conversation invites you to explore the deep recesses of your deviant desires. Each step brings with it new opportunities to find and mingle with an eclectic group of kinky-minded individuals. Just as there is a range of Kinks and Fetishes, we believe that there should be a place for every person. Whether you are encased in the darkness, an occasional visitor to the midnight hour, or simply an observer of the events that you are afraid to speak of, you are welcome here. As you move around Fetishi, know that we are here to offer you any assistance you might require. We want you to feel open to speak your mind on a range of topics, whether they are BDSM, Kink, Fetish, Taboo related or not, we believe that by sharing our knowledge and the "what works and what doesn't" of our lives can this community grow and develop, so come on in and give us a whirl, hope to see you soon...

Your Bondage - Fetish/Kink Social Networking Sharing Resource

Wander into the dimly lit hallway of this expansive domain. Each conversation invites you to explore the deep recesses of your deviant desires. Each step brings with it new opportunities to find and mingle with an eclectic group of kinky-minded individuals. Just as there is a range of Kinks and Fetishes, we believe that there should be a place for every person. Whether you are encased in the darkness, an occasional visitor to the midnight hour, or simply an observer of the events that you are afraid to speak of, you are welcome here. As you move around Fetishi, know that we are here to offer you any assistance you might require. We want you to feel open to speak your mind on a range of topics, whether they are BDSM, Kink, Fetish, Taboo related or not, we believe that by sharing our knowledge and the "what works and what doesn't" of our lives can this community grow and develop, so come on in and give us a whirl, hope to see you soon...
Another boring website!!!

Another boring website!!!

Boring how?
New and upcoming sharing social network,,Okay, so not a butt-load of members, Rome wasn't built in a day.
1.) 100% Free
2.) Unlimited use
3.) Upload & Embed videos
4.) Photo Albums
5.) Blogs
6.) Forums
7.) Adult Flash Games
8.) Groups
9.) Profile
10.) Dashboard
11.) Chat rooms
12.) Instant Messaging w/Cam2Cam
13.) Events
14.) News feed
15.) Advanced Privacy
16.) Link sharing
and on & on...

What site are you owner/operator of?

Opinions are like assholes, we all got`em & most stink!

Last edited by a moderator:
Boring how?
New and upcoming sharing social network,,Okay, so not a butt-load of members, Rome wasn't built in a day.
1.) 100% Free
2.) Unlimited use
3.) Upload & Embed videos
4.) Photo Albums
5.) Blogs
6.) Forums
7.) Adult Flash Games
8.) Groups
9.) Profile
10.) Dashboard
11.) Chat rooms
12.) Instant Messaging w/Cam2Cam
13.) Events
14.) News feed
15.) Advanced Privacy
16.) Link sharing
and on & on...

What site are you owner/operator of?

Opinions are like assholes, we all got`em & most stink!
I went to the website,I looked it over...it's dull and boring.Sorry if you don't like my opinion but I don't any better then to tell the truth!!!I don't need to own a website,I am a member of the cruxforum and that is good enough for me!!!!

ADMI

Yes this is your fault I need a storm in a teacup emoticon and I need it right now :span1: make it so.

Now seriously Krunch, Connie, look at me, yes the small furry novelty rodent, now good.

I am not a mod or anything else but both of you need to calm down.

Connie you are a mod. I hated being a mod on other boards it takes a big chunk of the fun out. You have to be especially careful of expressing negative opinions of people's work because you now have a green fonted user name. It does not matter if people go to Krunch's website, that is not a reflection on you, it is just that people are weird...I know I am

How many times RR you are not people! - Tree

....So when you feel negative towards something you need to think at least three times before deciding to comment. We love you but Rank Has Its Responsibilities.

Krunch, likewise calm down getting into a flame war with a mod is really not a terribly good strategy, especially when we have a more senior admin trying to pour oil on the waters...striking a match is bad, it comes across as a tad ungrateful if nothing else...

You have a site and are justly proud of your efforts, people now know of this site; job done. You are not running for office, you needn't respond instantly to every slur or calumny this thread is basically advertising and so any bump is a bump and gets people to notice the link which is mission goal as far as you are concerned.

Besides if you really do feel harassed the thing to do is to approach the Admin team, the ones with red names, in private conversation or via the report button. A flame war is not going to help you make a good impression to the audience and does not aid your case, it just wastes your effort.

By all means big up your site but basically my advice is that you ignore negative commentary.

ADMI

Yes this is your fault I need a storm in a teacup emoticon and I need it right now :span1: make it so.

Now seriously Krunch, Connie, look at me, yes the small furry novelty rodent, now good.

I am not a mod or anything else but both of you need to calm down.

Connie you are a mod. I hated being a mod on other boards it takes a big chunk of the fun out. You have to be especially careful of expressing negative opinions of people's work because you now have a green fonted user name. It does not matter if people go to Krunch's website, that is not a reflection on you, it is just that people are weird...I know I am

How many times RR you are not people! - Tree

....So when you feel negative towards something you need to think at least three times before deciding to comment. We love you but Rank Has Its Responsibilities.

Krunch, likewise calm down getting into a flame war with a mod is really not a terribly good strategy, especially when we have a more senior admin trying to pour oil on the waters...striking a match is bad, it comes across as a tad ungrateful if nothing else...

You have a site and are justly proud of your efforts, people now know of this site; job done. You are not running for office, you needn't respond instantly to every slur or calumny this thread is basically advertising and so any bump is a bump and gets people to notice the link which is mission goal as far as you are concerned.

Besides if you really do feel harassed the thing to do is to approach the Admin team, the ones with red names, in private conversation or via the report button. A flame war is not going to help you make a good impression to the audience and does not aid your case, it just wastes your effort.

By all means big up your site but basically my advice is that you ignore negative commentary.
Thank you RR,you are right...it takes a big person to stand up a say they were wrong..well I was wrong and I will tone it down.Thanks again!Kisses!

Thank you RR,you are right...it takes a big person to stand up a say they were wrong..well I was wrong and I will tone it down.Thanks again!Kisses!

;):clapping:

Ahhh, my intention joining Crux was not to advertise my site,, not really, after joining I did notice this "Links to pay sites and other resources" and figured Hey, why not, also having the option to use a link as your signature, fucking AWESOME, have never seen/Heard of this one B4,, just another + I deemed fit to take advantage of, Crux is the 1st ever forum I have even mentioned Fetishi at, not spammer, not as if I came here w/this intention, not as if I leave comments and site In-Box messages spamming about etc, I have other methods of getting word out..

I did take the negative comment a bit personal, more so than I should have I suppose, especially from someone I don't even know ,, Mod or not, I speak my mind,,, strategics had zilch to do w/Defending my site, more so it was pure instinct,, protecting "my own" of sort.

Fetishi holds membership to a variety of world renowned fetish models, photographers, artist's of sort, even a short film producer, those folks and many other of fetishi members have at 1 time or another raved/Tossed kudos around enough to where I shouldn't have to care of outsider's negativity, but somehow,,, for some reason It seems I did care, maybe it has to do with how much time/Effort I put into keeping fetishi what it is,, built around members idea's, needs and wants, visually, function-wise and material posted...

My job as a webmaster goes behind the lines as well, this in itself is a daily task/Battle with code development, maintenance and on n on, I do this all out of pocket and on a limited budget,, I don't ask for 1 penny from my members, in fact I don't even have a donation button, my idea was to create and maintain a 100% Free Bondage Fetish/Kink type community for anyone to enjoy, even the all mighty powerful/Popular fetlife.com charges for video use, and even then per file-size is limited. Name me One sharing Social Network that supply's what Fetishi does w/Out charging for at least one thing or another..

I'm not totally against negative input against fetishi, in fact I at it's forum section have created a section just for opinions, even in it's Contact Us form I have included options/Subjects such as Suggestions, General Complaints, Questions and Site Bugs, I take the good w/The bad, if I didn't then how could I possibly know what my members needs are?,, I'm more upset at how this "resident redhead" went about it shouting out (Another boring website!!),, I mean FFS

Thanks but No-Thanks RR for suggesting it's best to voice when harassed to the Admin, I was more brought up to handle my own as opposed to "as they say: crying to Mommy"...

My apologies here go out to both and anybody else that was offended by my actions/Words, however,,, for future reference I would like to suggest that the next time you find fault w/Someones hard work/Pride n Joy to please keep in mind that persons feelings, I wouldn't of minded a mere suggestion/Idea on how I could better improve upon, something along those lines would have been more than welcomed..

Regards
Kяuncн

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, my intention joining Crux was not to advertise my site,, not really, after joining I did notice this "Links to pay sites and other resources" and figured Hey, why not, also having the option to use a link as your signature, fucking AWESOME, have never seen/Heard of this one B4,, just another + I deemed fit to take advantage of, Crux is the 1st ever forum I have even mentioned Fetishi at, not spammer, not as if I came here w/this intention, not as if I leave comments and site In-Box messages spamming about etc, I have other methods of getting word out..

I did take the negative comment a bit personal, more so than I should have I suppose, especially from someone I don't even know ,, Mod or not, I speak my mind,,, strategics had zilch to do w/Defending my site, more so it was pure instinct,, protecting "my own" of sort.

Fetishi holds membership to a variety of world renowned fetish models, photographers, artist's of sort, even a short film producer, those folks and many other of fetishi members have at 1 time or another raved/Tossed kudos around enough to where I shouldn't have to care of outsider's negativity, but somehow,,, for some reason It seems I did care, maybe it has to do with how much time/Effort I put into keeping fetishi what it is,, built around members idea's, needs and wants, visually, function-wise and material posted...

My job as a webmaster goes behind the lines as well, this in itself is a daily task/Battle with code development, maintenance and on n on, I do this all out of pocket and on a limited budget,, I don't ask for 1 penny from my members, in fact I don't even have a donation button, my idea was to create and maintain a 100% Free Bondage Fetish/Kink type community for anyone to enjoy, even the all mighty powerful/Popular fetlife.com charges for video use, and even then per file-size is limited. Name me One sharing Social Network that supply's what Fetishi does w/Out charging for at least one thing or another..

I'm not totally against negative input against fetishi, in fact I at it's forum section have created a section just for opinions, even in it's Contact Us form I have included options/Subjects such as Suggestions, General Complaints, Questions and Site Bugs, I take the good w/The bad, if I didn't then how could I possibly know what my members needs are?,, I'm more upset at how this cmeinsen "resident redhead" went about it shouting out (Another boring website!!),, I mean FFS cmeinsen !!

Thanks but No-Thanks RacingRodent for suggesting it's best to voice when harassed to the Admin, I was more brought up to handle my own as opposed to "as they say: crying to Mommy"...

My apologies here go out to both cmeinsen and anybody else that was offended by my actions/Words, however,,, for future reference I would like to suggest that the next time you find fault w/Someones hard work/Pride n Joy to please keep in mind that persons feelings, I wouldn't of minded a mere suggestion/Idea on how I could better improve upon, something along those lines would have been more than welcomed..

Regards
Kяuncн
And I'm sorry too Krunch,I wish you all the best and I hope your website does well!Kisses!Connie.

and i want to know for what reason you blocked P.R.China from visiting your website. Must i use VPN to view it?

and i want to know for what reason you blocked P.R.China from visiting your website. Must i use VPN to view it?

No idea who this P.R.China person is, nor have I blocked this person..

sorry for misleading you, i am from mainland China, when i visit your website, it shows
"
COUNTRY BLOCKER
Our site blocked for your country!
"
What do you expect? China like any communist country does not believe in free speech!!!!

I'm glad this argument is now over. I've only just spotted it. I just popped over to Fetishi.net to have a look round but it is very difficult to gain any real impression without being a member. As this requires e-mail, D.O.B., forename and surname (must be real) and a photograph of self then that is a lot of personal information to give just to have a look. Obviously any social networking site like yours would at some stage need such information but at the moment numbers do seem limited and male dominated. This is not unusual but surely to entice people to join then prospective members would need to see a bit more of what is on offer. Would this be easy to put into practice?

I actually attempted to join today, just to have a look around, hey I can always delete my account . I agree if you are going to build up your site , you do need a non-members area. I belong to quite a few diverse sites and no-one asks for so much personal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom