Fetishi.net

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the non-members area is an excellent idea. Some sites appear to let non-members look around but not post, or see other member's profiles etc.

This site is in It's infancy, with a bit of tweaking it could be a good site.
I would suggest the people running this site should take a look at :
smplace.com
In fact I would suggest any of our members to visit this site. Yes. I am a member

What do you expect? China like any communist country does not believe in free speech!!!!

Ahh yes China, many hack attempts from China so of course I blocked that Country, if you would like to send me A private mail here including your IP I'd be happy to add it to the exceptions list..
I actually attempted to join today, just to have a look around, hey I can always delete my account . I agree if you are going to build up your site , you do need a non-members area. I belong to quite a few diverse sites and no-one asks for so much personal information.

Fetishi is a Dating/Sharing sort of Social Network, it's good to have much of these register questions for those members seeking others w/Similar interests/Locations etc..
I think the non-members area is an excellent idea. Some sites appear to let non-members look around but not post, or see other member's profiles etc.

Some sites do yes, I know fetlife.com and many others don't though..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad this argument is now over. I've only just spotted it. I just popped over to Fetishi.net to have a look round but it is very difficult to gain any real impression without being a member. As this requires e-mail, D.O.B., forename and surname (must be real) and a photograph of self then that is a lot of personal information to give just to have a look. Obviously any social networking site like yours would at some stage need such information but at the moment numbers do seem limited and male dominated. This is not unusual but surely to entice people to join then prospective members would need to see a bit more of what is on offer. Would this be easy to put into practice?

Username
Sexual Orientation
Looking for
How Active Are You
Password (private)
Email (private)
Birthday
About Me (not required)
User photo - upload (does Not have to be the real you)
I agree with terms of use - tick
and of course Captcha

Your right about the required "Real Name", it's not that necessary so I removed it from registration page, left it as optional at Profile Details (Edit) for those that wish to share that information,

Other that that, for my particular sort of Dating/Sharing Social Network the few/Or I should say 13 because the "About Me input is not set as required" really is not that extensive, most of the input fields I had to set as required as most once in as a Member were too lazy to complete there profile details, so a site loaded with empty profile details?, Mmm I think not..

It seems males are more apt. to join than females on many other sites I hold membership with, just one of those things I guess idk..

Sure, I could open fetishi up but then I'd have people lurking about outside of being a member watching videos and sucking up my bandwidth, free-loaders of sort, really it takes all of 2 minutes to register, hell some folks spend more time than that just scratching at there Ha-Ha's,,, Home page I do keep open as a sneak preview of what can be found inside.

Username
Sexual Orientation
Looking for
How Active Are You
Password (private)
Email (private)
Birthday
About Me (not required)
User photo - upload (does Not have to be the real you)
I agree with terms of use - tick
and of course Captcha

Your right about the required "Real Name", it's not that necessary so I removed it from registration page, left it as optional at Profile Details (Edit) for those that wish to share that information,

Other that that, for my particular sort of Dating/Sharing Social Network the few/Or I should say 13 because the "About Me input is not set as required" really is not that extensive, most of the input fields I had to set as required as most once in as a Member were too lazy to complete there profile details, so a site loaded with empty profile details?, Mmm I think not..

It seems males are more apt. to join than females on many other sites I hold membership with, just one of those things I guess idk..

Sure, I could open fetishi up but then I'd have people lurking about outside of being a member watching videos and sucking up my bandwidth, free-loaders of sort, really it takes all of 2 minutes to register, hell some folks spend more time than that just scratching at there Ha-Ha's,,, Home page I do keep open as a sneak preview of what can be found inside.

http://fetishi.net Is now partially open for Guests, Videos & Flash-Games will remain for Members only, don't mind paying for bandwidth for actual members and Profile views of course are also only for Members, even once you become a member there is always the option to keep your profile even from other members as private, that goes the same for all material you post as well, Blogs, Forum posts, Photo albums, Videos, Groups etc... ;)

relax girl relax:devil: You can bet on that hans!!....Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom