FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
No, but I'm definitely thinking of doing a similar script, without the whipping and rubber baton. I'm thinking more suspension, more electro. Something that will stretch CRY's body and get those muscles to tighten up!
sounds great, we had 2 or 3 petra movies done with cry, loved most of them !!! love the way she hangs especially passed out !!!!

sounds great, we had 2 or 3 petra movies done with cry, loved most of them !!! love the way she hangs especially passed out !!!!

Alex said he'd emailed to CRY about doing it. I'm going to write a script today and send along, to give her a better idea of the story and how it adds to the two movies she did in the "Body Donor" series. It'll be this same position, but fully nude. She blacks out, is revived by electricity to her nipples, suffers some more, then blacks out again.

Attachments

• TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-16.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-16.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 1,140
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-34.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-34.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 933
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-642.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-642.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 791
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-670.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-670.jpg
    415.1 KB · Views: 687
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-214.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-214.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 672
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-168.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-168.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 689
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-148.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-148.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 720
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-100.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-100.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 754
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-38.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-38.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 763
Alex said he'd emailed to CRY about doing it. I'm going to write a script today and send along, to give her a better idea of the story and how it adds to the two movies she did in the "Body Donor" series. It'll be this same position, but fully nude. She blacks out, is revived by electricity to her nipples, suffers some more, then blacks out again.
sounds very interesting !!!! great job !!! my friend who did the payment segment lost his account, was shut down after paying all the money to russia. I was the person who talked to the actresses for ideas and script . limited English skills so just easy scripts .but fun to do !!!

sounds very interesting !!!! great job !!! my friend who did the payment segment lost his account, was shut down after paying all the money to russia. I was the person who talked to the actresses for ideas and script . limited English skills so just easy scripts .but fun to do !!!

Here's what I sent to them as my script:

The Body Donor 4 (aka “Preparing for Surgery 3”) – Chapter 2

Story: This video takes place during the events of “Body Donor 4”; after Victim has been stripped BUT before Dr. Squalus performs surgery to drain Victim of body fluids. So, Victim is “fresh” with no scars. This is a video of one of the experiments Victim suffered.

Cast:
Victim – CRY
Evil Assistant – Alex

Scene 1: Victim is suspended in the air by her wrists and ankles in a vertical “X” (see picture). Victim is total nude, just like in BD4/PfS3. Victim is awake. Evil Assistant enters and listens to Victim’s heart with a stethoscope. Evil Assistant checks his watch and exits the scene.

Scene 2: Victim hangs suspended in the air for 5 minutes. Victim suffers and blacks out.

Scene 3: Evil Assistant enters and listens to Victim’s heart with a stethoscope. Evil Assistant cleans Victim’s breasts with a body wipe. Evil Assistant attaches electro clamps to Victim’s nipples. Evil Assistant goes to electro machine and turns it on. Victim jumps and wakes up. Evil Assistant removes the nipple clamps. Evil Assistant exits the scene.

Scene 4: Victim hangs suspended for another 5 minutes and suffers. Victim blacks out again.

Scene 5: Evil Assistant enters the scene and listens to Victim’s heart with stethoscope. Evil Assistant cleans Victim’s breasts with a body wipe again. Evil Assistant attaches electro clamps to Victim’s nipples again. Evil Assistant electrocutes Victim. Victim jumps but does not wake up. Evil Assistant electrocutes Victim again. Victim jumps again but does not wake up. Evil Assistant walks out of scene, but leaves the clamps on Victim’s nipples.

Scene 6: Victim hangs suspended in the air for two minutes. The electro clamps are on her nipples. Victim is asleep. Fade to black.

Scene 7: "Behind The Scenes" footage of CRY being let down from the suspension. CRY thanks the audience for watching her video.

Attachments

• TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-646.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-646.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 679
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-648.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-648.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 556
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-652.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-652.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 523
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-656.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-656.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 503
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-660.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-660.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 488
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-664.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-664.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 460
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-666.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-666.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 456
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-668.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-668.jpg
    415.1 KB · Views: 447
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-670.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-670.jpg
    415.1 KB · Views: 468
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-672.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-672.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 596
Here's what I sent to them as my script:

The Body Donor 4 (aka “Preparing for Surgery 3”) – Chapter 2

Story: This video takes place during the events of “Body Donor 4”; after Victim has been stripped BUT before Dr. Squalus performs surgery to drain Victim of body fluids. So, Victim is “fresh” with no scars. This is a video of one of the experiments Victim suffered.

Cast:
Victim – CRY
Evil Assistant – Alex

Scene 1: Victim is suspended in the air by her wrists and ankles in a vertical “X” (see picture). Victim is total nude, just like in BD4/PfS3. Victim is awake. Evil Assistant enters and listens to Victim’s heart with a stethoscope. Evil Assistant checks his watch and exits the scene.

Scene 2: Victim hangs suspended in the air for 5 minutes. Victim suffers and blacks out.

Scene 3: Evil Assistant enters and listens to Victim’s heart with a stethoscope. Evil Assistant cleans Victim’s breasts with a body wipe. Evil Assistant attaches electro clamps to Victim’s nipples. Evil Assistant goes to electro machine and turns it on. Victim jumps and wakes up. Evil Assistant removes the nipple clamps. Evil Assistant exits the scene.

Scene 4: Victim hangs suspended for another 5 minutes and suffers. Victim blacks out again.

Scene 5: Evil Assistant enters the scene and listens to Victim’s heart with stethoscope. Evil Assistant cleans Victim’s breasts with a body wipe again. Evil Assistant attaches electro clamps to Victim’s nipples again. Evil Assistant electrocutes Victim. Victim jumps but does not wake up. Evil Assistant electrocutes Victim again. Victim jumps again but does not wake up. Evil Assistant walks out of scene, but leaves the clamps on Victim’s nipples.

Scene 6: Victim hangs suspended in the air for two minutes. The electro clamps are on her nipples. Victim is asleep. Fade to black.

Scene 7: "Behind The Scenes" footage of CRY being let down from the suspension. CRY thanks the audience for watching her video.
These are from a commission I had done. I love CRY. She is perfect.

These are from a commission I had done. I love CRY. She is perfect.

You, sir, are a genius! You chose the exact right girl with the exact right pose doing the exact right thing!

Did you also specify the panties or was that CRY's demand? A loincloth would've been my preference. I've described how I want a loincloth to be done (3 times!) and the best I've gotten is what's in the "Preparation for Surgery" series. Ideally, it would be the Slave Leia version, but shorter. Since costuming is an issue, I went with no costume at all, and added electro just to try and improve the original "Suffering Innocent Girl 4" video. But really, how can I improve perfection?

I assume you also have the raw footage?

Attachments

• TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-100.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-100.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 705
  • slave_leia_cosplay_by_kimmazyck_d45gnz1-fullview.jpg
    slave_leia_cosplay_by_kimmazyck_d45gnz1-fullview.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 762
You, sir, are a genius! You chose the exact right girl with the exact right pose doing the exact right thing!

Did you also specify the panties or was that CRY's demand? A loincloth would've been my preference. I've described how I want a loincloth to be done (3 times!) and the best I've gotten is what's in the "Preparation for Surgery" series. Ideally, it would be the Slave Leia version, but shorter. Since costuming is an issue, I went with no costume at all, and added electro just to try and improve the original "Suffering Innocent Girl 4" video. But really, how can I improve perfection?

I assume you also have the raw footage?
I requested panties and yes I have the raw footage. She was perfect for this. I also have Tay in the same pose.

Any chance I could get some of the raw footage from these cameras? I'm curious to see how they get her on and off the suspension. It might save me some complications in my script.

Attachments

• TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-14.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-14.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 749
  • TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-104.jpg
    TheSufferingInnocentGirl4-104.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 935
Any chance I could get some of the raw footage from these cameras? I'm curious to see how they get her on and off the suspension. It might save me some complications in my script.
I was thinking just the same - not so much for the mechanics, but how she participates and (no doubt) co-operates in her preparation for the ordeal on film.

I was thinking just the same - not so much for the mechanics, but how she participates and (no doubt) co-operates in her preparation for the ordeal on film.
I've been communicating with CRY directly. She wrote to tell me that the making of my film has been delayed to Wednesday, and to apologize because she must leave town for two days. I asked if she had any ideas to improve the script, and she came up with some really good ones that are easier for her to handle and better tell the story. I told her that if her ideas work as well as I think they will, then I will incorporate them into future scripts. So, we will see how it goes.

I've been communicating with CRY directly. She wrote to tell me that the making of my film has been delayed to Wednesday, and to apologize because she must leave town for two days. I asked if she had any ideas to improve the script, and she came up with some really good ones that are easier for her to handle and better tell the story. I told her that if her ideas work as well as I think they will, then I will incorporate them into future scripts. So, we will see how it goes.
fantastic news !! she is fun to communicate with !! always interesting to get a victim's idea's !!!!

Also, Anastasia has made herself available to do the same script as CRY (but at different times). We're negotiating rates, so it may not happen, but at least we're working on it. Pictures are from "Obstinate Girl Student 251" with Anastasia, so you can see who I'm talking about.

Here's the script as it currently stands:

Story: This video takes place during the events of “Preparing for Surgery 2”; after Victim has been stripped BUT before Dr. Squalus performs surgery to drain Victim of body fluids. So, Victim is “fresh” with no scars. This is a video of one of the experiments Victim suffered.

Cast:

Victim – Anastasia

Evil Assistant – Alex

Scene 1: Victim is suspended in the air by her wrists and ankles in a vertical “X”. Victim is total nude. Victim is awake. Evil Assistant enters and listens to Victim’s heart with a stethoscope. Evil Assistant checks his watch and exits the scene.

Scene 3: Evil Assistant enters and listens to Victim’s heart with a stethoscope. Evil Assistant lifts a speculum with an electric wire attached to the electro machine, then changes his mind and lifts the Wartenburg Wheel, then changes his mind again. Evil Assistant cleans Victim’s breasts with a body wipe. Evil Assistant attaches electro clamps to Victim’s nipples. Evil Assistant goes to electro machine and turns it on. Victim jumps and wakes up. Evil Assistant removes the nipple clamps. Evil Assistant exits the scene.

Scene 6: Victim hangs suspended in the air. The electro clamps are on her nipples. Victim is asleep. Fade to black.

Attachments

• Obstinate Girl Student 251-3.jpg
    Obstinate Girl Student 251-3.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 883
  • Obstinate Girl Student 251-2.jpg
    Obstinate Girl Student 251-2.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 882
  • Obstinate Girl Student 251-1.jpg
    Obstinate Girl Student 251-1.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 1,011
Also, Anastasia has made herself available to do the same script as CRY (but at different times). We're negotiating rates, so it may not happen, but at least we're working on it. Pictures are from "Obstinate Girl Student 251" with Anastasia, so you can see who I'm talking about.

Here's the script as it currently stands:

Story: This video takes place during the events of “Preparing for Surgery 2”; after Victim has been stripped BUT before Dr. Squalus performs surgery to drain Victim of body fluids. So, Victim is “fresh” with no scars. This is a video of one of the experiments Victim suffered.

Cast:

Victim – Anastasia

Evil Assistant – Alex

Scene 1: Victim is suspended in the air by her wrists and ankles in a vertical “X”. Victim is total nude. Victim is awake. Evil Assistant enters and listens to Victim’s heart with a stethoscope. Evil Assistant checks his watch and exits the scene.

Scene 3: Evil Assistant enters and listens to Victim’s heart with a stethoscope. Evil Assistant lifts a speculum with an electric wire attached to the electro machine, then changes his mind and lifts the Wartenburg Wheel, then changes his mind again. Evil Assistant cleans Victim’s breasts with a body wipe. Evil Assistant attaches electro clamps to Victim’s nipples. Evil Assistant goes to electro machine and turns it on. Victim jumps and wakes up. Evil Assistant removes the nipple clamps. Evil Assistant exits the scene.

Scene 6: Victim hangs suspended in the air. The electro clamps are on her nipples. Victim is asleep. Fade to black.
I like the clarity with which we can see all the bondage, and the electrical torture equipment, the harsh bright steel and snake-like cables are in sharp contrast to her vulnerable, naked body.

New Films:

Pinochet Electro Torture
The girl tortured by two soldiers
Into The Dark

Attachments

• 06A70216-44CC-41FF-9AE9-1E3E013D9B3B.png
    06A70216-44CC-41FF-9AE9-1E3E013D9B3B.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 867
  • 0BB0F6EA-4F1B-4C3D-8096-B0244F57705A.gif
    0BB0F6EA-4F1B-4C3D-8096-B0244F57705A.gif
    946.8 KB · Views: 812
  • 2442DAB4-F80C-4F1F-A0F3-6D053E915FAC.jpeg
    2442DAB4-F80C-4F1F-A0F3-6D053E915FAC.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 834
  • EC320FCF-BADA-4AE1-81F0-C3A19C135CE5.jpeg
    EC320FCF-BADA-4AE1-81F0-C3A19C135CE5.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 816
  • F52E1BD2-4922-42D1-8A9A-7DA34C1AC572.jpeg
    F52E1BD2-4922-42D1-8A9A-7DA34C1AC572.jpeg
    321.5 KB · Views: 853
Yes she is! I think her English is marginally better than Alex's, or at least she understands nuances in the words better. She has good insights as well, since she's "closer to the action" than I am. She likes my story ideas, which is a nice bonus. :)
Another production delay. Cry says it will happen on Friday, and that the delay is her fault. I think December is a bad month for filming in Russia. So far:

1. Marie delays a week for self quarantine.
2. Cry delays twice.
3. Anastasia is not yet scheduled.

Oh well. I know eventually it will all happen but I am like a child waiting for Santa!

Another production delay. Cry says it will happen on Friday, and that the delay is her fault. I think December is a bad month for filming in Russia. So far:

1. Marie delays a week for self quarantine.
2. Cry delays twice.
3. Anastasia is not yet scheduled.

Oh well. I know eventually it will all happen but I am like a child waiting for Santa!
great job with your script !!! thanks for including pictures to go with the names !! like chatting with you!!!

Back
Top Bottom