FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yep! That's what I asked for. Bit of Bush. Call it Bush jr if you like. And leave those glasses on. First one was easy enough. Alex wanted to keep the glasses on too, but they are way too expensive. Especially in another REAL hanging video. Pfoooh. So good. It has just been uploaded to DSC. $26,- But sooo worth it. If you are a hanging fan.

My newest custom video in the Dr. Squalus series is out. The general plot of this one is that Mary Anne has been selected to be a human incubator for chicken eggs. She is thoroughly examined, and then the experiment begins. The eggs are implanted in her pussy, and then she is electrocuted to guarantee that they are kept warm enough. Here are some vidcaps from the subject's exam.

http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/strange experiment full hd-p-1321.html

My newest custom video in the Dr. Squalus series is out. The general plot of this one is that Mary Anne has been selected to be a human incubator for chicken eggs. She is thoroughly examined, and then the experiment begins. The eggs are implanted in her pussy, and then she is electrocuted to guarantee that they are kept warm enough. Here are some vidcaps from the subject's exam.

http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/strange experiment full hd-p-1321.html
I  do like her Loincloth....Alex take note !! ;)

Thanks. Not seen her before. AFAIK.

Ok, just for you, here are a few from the beginning, before she's stripped of her dignity. This will be my only one for this month - gotta pay taxes. But don't worry. I'm already thinking of my next custom video. I'm thinking Emma meets the Inquisition.
I  do like her Loincloth....Alex take note !! ;)
OK Baracus, nice loincloth, but the girls in Alex's videos don't keep them on to long.

I certainly have. She just did "Ropearoundyourneck57". Looks heavy. I saw the masters. Of course. She really puts her soul in it. So to speak. Good actress. Walked away smiling within a minute. She takes of her glasses. If needed.

Picked it up today and gave it a quick view. Nerdy girl. I like her coloring and body type. She strikes me as the type of girl that would volunteer her body so that animals aren't harmed in lab experiments.

Hmmmm.... that gives me an idea.... :)

There is nothing wrong with small breasts. At least that's what I keep telling myself. LOL
I agree as well. She's a very petite woman and her breasts suit her frame nicely. She looks much better now that she's gone to a darker hair color as well. Also, with her arms up, you can't see the very large tattoo on her right bicep and shoulder. She looks like any college cutie in that position.

I don't know how others feel, but I miss Alex's earlier crucifixion efforts. His high point in that genre was the three-part Crucifixion 22. After that, the only one worth mentioning was Crucifixion 61, but the horrible music and Alex's inability, or disinterest in, substituting a new sound track ruined what could have been his best work.

I'd love to see a new outdoor, Roman-style crux. With a good sound track.
THAT I'd pay money for!

I don't know how others feel, but I miss Alex's earlier crucifixion efforts. His high point in that genre was the three-part Crucifixion 22. After that, the only one worth mentioning was Crucifixion 61, but the horrible music and Alex's inability, or disinterest in, substituting a new sound track ruined what could have been his best work.

I'd love to see a new outdoor, Roman-style crux. With a good sound track.
THAT I'd pay money for!
I also quite liked Crux 24. It was different from usual. However I do agree that a realistic outdoors, Roman-style crux would be good.

Back
Top Bottom