FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Really?! Good to know. If I am not buying from Alex directly I buy from DSC. Probably going to buy "Inq 41". What is the length of the clip on C4S?
C4S is 16 minutes as opposed to 25 mins,on DSC.

Do you have link to video contaning crucifixion with nails (fake)? Except motherless? Can be payable

Cry is tortured with cigarettes, whips and electricity (including whipping while being shocked) in Cruel World's Private Order (1 & 2).

Attachments

• T  pr b4.jpg
    T pr b4.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 790
  • WE po cryout7.jpg
    WE po cryout7.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 772
  • E po cry5.jpg
    E po cry5.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 933
Anyone knows if Alex is still able to get mails? Or do custom vidz? Sent him a very decent proposal. No answer for days now. Very unlike him. Something else going on?

Anyone knows if Alex is still able to get mails? Or do custom vidz? Sent him a very decent proposal. No answer for days now. Very unlike him. Something else going on?
I mailed him some weeks ago and he replied in a couple of days.

resend the email, its very possible he missed it

I had been in communication with him just a while back..last month if I remember right. I was having issues we're he was not receiving my email. I think they may be going to his spam or clutter folders and he doesn't realize it andI am not sure if that's the case. So yes I had issues in the past. Not sure if my ISP is blocking it or if it's on his end. It's another country so who knows. Good luck!

Thank you Zeph, gjpain and BP for your answers. Last month I was still able to send mail. Just finding it strange that Alex didn't answer to my last 3 or 4 mails. Going to try again.

Thank you Zeph, gjpain and BP for your answers. Last month I was still able to send mail. Just finding it strange that Alex didn't answer to my last 3 or 4 mails. Going to try again.
If you tried already 3-4 times, I would suggest you try to mail him from a different account, maybe he has accidentally blocked or put your mails into spams

Strangely I emailed him last week about ordering a video,directly from him ("Inq'n 41") and he replied pretty quickly,within a day or so...

Back
Top Bottom