FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
the model must suffer!) let them harden, it’s useful too)
no clothes, just naked! we like to look at bare breasts and pussy
@rezoo001 Tell you what.....we'll strip YOU naked and tie you to a Cross and leave you to suffer the conditions of a typical Russian Winter... :devil: see how you like it !!
Those lovely girls (and Alex) are only Human, just like everybody else.!!
Their welfare comes first.
Russian-Crucifixion season only lasts from March until September... ;) (especially outdoors)

I will direct the heat flow upward onto the model. It will be necessary to conduct an experiment. It costs a little money. Oh...let Clip4sale give me my money and I can try. They haven't given the money for August yet!!!!
We'll wait until they give us the money! I wonder how this experiment will turn out! After all, there will be snow, winter)

@rezoo001 Tell you what.....we'll strip YOU naked and tie you to a Cross and leave you to suffer the conditions of a typical Russian Winter... :devil: see how you like it !!
Those lovely girls (and Alex) are only Human, just like everybody else.!!
Their welfare comes first.
Russian-Crucifixion season only lasts from March until September... ;) (especially outdoors)
My role in the topic is completely different!!!

Maybe let's tie you up in the winter, huh? And then I see I’ve moved to personal space...

October is still warm, it will be possible to shoot outside)

And Alex will have a heater, so it will be possible to conduct experiments in winter)

And I think that there will be models who will agree to film in winter! I think that there are models who want to get a thrill, and perhaps such shoots will be in demand

I'm sorry, but how do I figure out how to do this with custom?
add scripts to yours?

She will be available for customs in Alex's studio this weekend. So, if you write a script and send it to Alex, you won't have to schedule her a week or two out because she will already be there.

She will be available for customs in Alex's studio this weekend. So, if you write a script and send it to Alex, you won't have to schedule her a week or two out because she will already be there.

Do you mean not planning her vacation for a week or two?) She stays in the studio, or what?)

Back
Top Bottom