Final Hours

Go to CruxDreams.com
by Cycle

After a few moments, I opened my eyes. My face was inches from the bloody dirt on the hill west of town. I was resting on my knees and elbows after carrying the heavy plank from the town prison, through the streets of my home up to the hill of execution.

Suddenly, the air was pierced with the shriek of pain. One of my fellow condemned prisoners had just felt the sting of the nail going into his wrist. The guards had their work cut out for them today. Almost twenty of us had been sentenced to die. Our crimes ranged from the murder of a centurion to petty theft. I had been caught spying on the Roman garrison.

More shrieks of pain filled the air as the first prisoner was nailed to the heavy plank each of us were forced to carry through town. I looked to my right. I saw the guards had three other prisoners to be nailed and hoisted high onto one of the twenty posts buried in the ground before it would be my turn.

Looking up, I saw the post I would soon be hanging from. It was one of the highest posts on the hill. As a spy, I was considered quite a catch by the Romans. So I had an honored place of death. The only higher post was the one next to mine. Looking to my left, a small girl rested next to the heavy plank she carried up from town.

She had long, thin arms and legs. Her long black hair was matted with blood against what was left of the skin on her back. Each of the prisoners had been mercilessly beaten before we began our long march to death.

I felt a breeze blow across my back. It was strong enough to lift a few flaps of bloody skin left hanging by the guard’s cruel whip. Blood dripped into my left eye from the gash the guard’s whip left in my forehead. As I was flogged, the guard landed the last blow around the side of my head, splitting open my ear.

I lost count of the lashes after the first ten. After I’d been cut down from the whipping post in the prison courtyard, I was left on the ground and the small girl was hung by her thin wrists. Her small feet hung nearly a foot off the ground.

I looked up as the guard landed the first blows of his whip against the pale skin on her back. The first lash is always the most painful. She cried out in pain just as I did. Her long legs kicked the empty air around the post as the guard deliver the second blow. Then the third blow. She stopped screaming after the seventh blow. As I looked up at her, she looked down at me. Tears ran down her face at the beating continued.

Just when I though her beating was over, I looked over at the guard wielding the whip. He’d dropped down on one knee and was carefully aiming his last blow. I watched in horror as the end of his whip landed precisely between the girl’s legs. The sadistic guard landed his last blow on the most sensitive part of the girl’s body.

While she hardly moved during most of her beating, the last blow caused the young girl to raise both of her knees, wrapping her legs around the whipping post. She cried out in agony one last time as the guards congratulated the man with the whip for his excellent aim.

It seemed like the beatings happened hours ago as I rested next to the post where the guards would soon hang my body to die. I heard the screams of the next prisoner in line having his wrists nailed to the wood. But I didn’t look in his direction. The prisoner being nailed was old and fat. The girl next to me was young and beautiful. Even with the bloody tracks left by the whip across her body, she was a picture of beauty.

The girl lay on her badly beaten back waiting her turn to be nailed. One long leg was slightly bent up at the knee revealing a small line of dried blood running between her legs. Her small breasts rose and fell as she took shallow breaths. After a few moments, she looked at me. A moment later, she actually laughed at me.

I couldn’t understand why she was laughing at me. Then I looked down at my own badly beaten body and immediately understood why. As I looked at the girl, my body became aroused with sexual excitement. I couldn’t believe it. I was actually excited. Shaking my head, I looked back at the girl. She smiled at me, then turned her head to look at the blue sky.

Suddenly, I felt a boot against my side. One of the guards kicked me over on my back. Two more guards grabbed my wrists and dragged me onto the plank I’d carried up from town. A fourth guard sat heavily on my chest. Looking down at me, he reached one hand behind his back and grabbed by gentles in his rough and and began pulling and tugging. Looking into my face, he laughed as the first nail was driven through my right wrist.

I felt the pain shooting through my wrist as the nail was hammered into place. But all I saw was the face of the beautiful girl next to me. I’m sure I cried out in pain, but she kept her eyes locked on mine as the guard pounded the nails into my wrists. After I was secured to the plank, the fat guard sitting on me stood up. After carefully aiming his foot, he suddenly landed a swift, hard kick between my legs. I cried out in pain once again, but never let my eyes leave the girl’s eyes. The smile never left her face.

The next thing I knew, I felt my body rising up into the air. The plank was being hauled up the post I’d be hanging on. It took only a few moments before I felt the cross piece being dropped onto a notch carved on the top of the post. My entire body snapped once as the plank was dropped into place.

The first thing I noticed was how hard it was to breath. That was immediately followed by the pain shooting through my wrists, arms and shoulders. I looked over at my right wrist. A small trickle of blood oozed from the nail sticking out of my wrist.

The next thing I felt was my feet being roughly positioned, one on top of the other, against the post. Two guards held my ankles as a third positioned a nail against my pale skin. Three blows with the heavy hammer and my feet were nailed to the post. Pain shot through my arms, ankles and legs. I’m sure I cried out in agony a few times, but all I could do is look down at the girl.

The guards then turned their attention to her and make quick work of nailing he small, delicate wrists to the huge plank she carried up from town. She looked up at me as they pounded the nails. She cried out a few times. But just like me, she found comfort in the eyes of a fellow condemned prisoner.

It took hardly any effort at all to to hoist her small body up the post. As the guards dropped the plank onto the post, her entire body shook in agony. Her legs kicked the empty air. Her small breasts rose and fell as her breathing increased. Her entire body was covered in sweat.

Then the guards turned to her feet. Just like mine, her feet were pressed on top of each other and against the post. They placed her feet far enough up the post to push her knees wide apart. One guard placed his rough, dirty hands in-between her legs as they drove in the final nail.

As they were finishing with the girl, the fat guard who’s grabbed me while I was being nailed looked back in my direction. He laughed and pointed between my legs. I was still fully aroused while watching the girl nailed and hung. He reached into a bag on his belt and pulled out a smaller, rusty nail. After shouting to his companions, he walked over to my cross and looked up at me.

The guard laughed, grabbed my fully erect penis and began slowly inserting the rusty nail. The pain from the flogging was intense. The pain from being nailed to the cross was worse. The pain from having my nailed body dropped on the post was excruciating. But the pain from having the rusty nail slowly shoved my my erect urethra was indescribable. All the pain in my wrists and feet suddenly disappeared. My body was covered in sweat. All I could see was stars.

The next thing I heard was the voice of the small girl hanging next to me. She appeared to be shouting at the guards to leave me alone. But they only laughed at her. I looked down as the fat guard pulled another nail from the pouch hanging off his belt. It was a much bigger nail, but just as rusty and foul as the one he shoved into my body. He walked over to the girl, placed one hand on her inner thigh and shoved the second nail deep into her vagina.

She screamed in pain as the nail was shoved deep into her body. I heard my own voice yelling in protest. But the guards only laughed at the both of us.

A few moments later, I felt pain shooting up between my legs. I looked down and saw one of the guards had tied a small rope to the nail sticking out of my still erect penis. He walked over to the girl’s cross, gave the cord a tug and tied the other end to the nail that had been shoved into her body. He tied the cord tight. If I moved, it was tight enough to cause her to cry out. If she moved, it would tug the nail firmly lodged between my legs.

The guards laughed once again, then turned their attention to the remaining prisoners.

A few minutes later, I felt my brain going fuzzy. I knew the bad air was building up in my lungs and knew it was time for my first dance on the cross. As I began pushing with my legs to relieve the pressure on my arms and chest, I heard the girl next to me scream. Looking over I saw the cord that attached our bodies together at the most sensitive spot was pulled tight. I quickly allowed myself to drop back down.

After a few moments, I looked over at the girl. Her head was hanging down between her shoulders, but it was tilted in my direction. She was looking at me. I looked up once, then back at her. She nodded wearily, then began pushing her body up her cross. I began pushing too and we both held on as long as we could, breathing as much clean air as we could, before our bodies crashed down again.

We lasted through night and into the next day. Not a word was ever spoken between us. But late in the afternoon, when I felt the bad air building up again, I looked at her. But this time she shook her head. She was ready to die. I nodded at her and smiled as best I could. She smiled once, the let her head drop again between her shoulders. I looked at her beautiful body a little longer before I turned and looked out over the town I had called home.

We died together that afternoon.

by Cycle

After a few moments, I opened my eyes. My face was inches from the bloody dirt on the hill west of town. I was resting on my knees and elbows after carrying the heavy plank from the town prison, through the streets of my home up to the hill of execution.

Suddenly, the air was pierced with the shriek of pain. One of my fellow condemned prisoners had just felt the sting of the nail going into his wrist. The guards had their work cut out for them today. Almost twenty of us had been sentenced to die. Our crimes ranged from the murder of a centurion to petty theft. I had been caught spying on the Roman garrison.

More shrieks of pain filled the air as the first prisoner was nailed to the heavy plank each of us were forced to carry through town. I looked to my right. I saw the guards had three other prisoners to be nailed and hoisted high onto one of the twenty posts buried in the ground before it would be my turn.

Looking up, I saw the post I would soon be hanging from. It was one of the highest posts on the hill. As a spy, I was considered quite a catch by the Romans. So I had an honored place of death. The only higher post was the one next to mine. Looking to my left, a small girl rested next to the heavy plank she carried up from town.

She had long, thin arms and legs. Her long black hair was matted with blood against what was left of the skin on her back. Each of the prisoners had been mercilessly beaten before we began our long march to death.

I felt a breeze blow across my back. It was strong enough to lift a few flaps of bloody skin left hanging by the guard’s cruel whip. Blood dripped into my left eye from the gash the guard’s whip left in my forehead. As I was flogged, the guard landed the last blow around the side of my head, splitting open my ear.

I lost count of the lashes after the first ten. After I’d been cut down from the whipping post in the prison courtyard, I was left on the ground and the small girl was hung by her thin wrists. Her small feet hung nearly a foot off the ground.

I looked up as the guard landed the first blows of his whip against the pale skin on her back. The first lash is always the most painful. She cried out in pain just as I did. Her long legs kicked the empty air around the post as the guard deliver the second blow. Then the third blow. She stopped screaming after the seventh blow. As I looked up at her, she looked down at me. Tears ran down her face at the beating continued.

Just when I though her beating was over, I looked over at the guard wielding the whip. He’d dropped down on one knee and was carefully aiming his last blow. I watched in horror as the end of his whip landed precisely between the girl’s legs. The sadistic guard landed his last blow on the most sensitive part of the girl’s body.

While she hardly moved during most of her beating, the last blow caused the young girl to raise both of her knees, wrapping her legs around the whipping post. She cried out in agony one last time as the guards congratulated the man with the whip for his excellent aim.

It seemed like the beatings happened hours ago as I rested next to the post where the guards would soon hang my body to die. I heard the screams of the next prisoner in line having his wrists nailed to the wood. But I didn’t look in his direction. The prisoner being nailed was old and fat. The girl next to me was young and beautiful. Even with the bloody tracks left by the whip across her body, she was a picture of beauty.

The girl lay on her badly beaten back waiting her turn to be nailed. One long leg was slightly bent up at the knee revealing a small line of dried blood running between her legs. Her small breasts rose and fell as she took shallow breaths. After a few moments, she looked at me. A moment later, she actually laughed at me.

I couldn’t understand why she was laughing at me. Then I looked down at my own badly beaten body and immediately understood why. As I looked at the girl, my body became aroused with sexual excitement. I couldn’t believe it. I was actually excited. Shaking my head, I looked back at the girl. She smiled at me, then turned her head to look at the blue sky.

Suddenly, I felt a boot against my side. One of the guards kicked me over on my back. Two more guards grabbed my wrists and dragged me onto the plank I’d carried up from town. A fourth guard sat heavily on my chest. Looking down at me, he reached one hand behind his back and grabbed by gentles in his rough and and began pulling and tugging. Looking into my face, he laughed as the first nail was driven through my right wrist.

I felt the pain shooting through my wrist as the nail was hammered into place. But all I saw was the face of the beautiful girl next to me. I’m sure I cried out in pain, but she kept her eyes locked on mine as the guard pounded the nails into my wrists. After I was secured to the plank, the fat guard sitting on me stood up. After carefully aiming his foot, he suddenly landed a swift, hard kick between my legs. I cried out in pain once again, but never let my eyes leave the girl’s eyes. The smile never left her face.

The next thing I knew, I felt my body rising up into the air. The plank was being hauled up the post I’d be hanging on. It took only a few moments before I felt the cross piece being dropped onto a notch carved on the top of the post. My entire body snapped once as the plank was dropped into place.

The first thing I noticed was how hard it was to breath. That was immediately followed by the pain shooting through my wrists, arms and shoulders. I looked over at my right wrist. A small trickle of blood oozed from the nail sticking out of my wrist.

The next thing I felt was my feet being roughly positioned, one on top of the other, against the post. Two guards held my ankles as a third positioned a nail against my pale skin. Three blows with the heavy hammer and my feet were nailed to the post. Pain shot through my arms, ankles and legs. I’m sure I cried out in agony a few times, but all I could do is look down at the girl.

The guards then turned their attention to her and make quick work of nailing he small, delicate wrists to the huge plank she carried up from town. She looked up at me as they pounded the nails. She cried out a few times. But just like me, she found comfort in the eyes of a fellow condemned prisoner.

It took hardly any effort at all to to hoist her small body up the post. As the guards dropped the plank onto the post, her entire body shook in agony. Her legs kicked the empty air. Her small breasts rose and fell as her breathing increased. Her entire body was covered in sweat.

Then the guards turned to her feet. Just like mine, her feet were pressed on top of each other and against the post. They placed her feet far enough up the post to push her knees wide apart. One guard placed his rough, dirty hands in-between her legs as they drove in the final nail.

As they were finishing with the girl, the fat guard who’s grabbed me while I was being nailed looked back in my direction. He laughed and pointed between my legs. I was still fully aroused while watching the girl nailed and hung. He reached into a bag on his belt and pulled out a smaller, rusty nail. After shouting to his companions, he walked over to my cross and looked up at me.

The guard laughed, grabbed my fully erect penis and began slowly inserting the rusty nail. The pain from the flogging was intense. The pain from being nailed to the cross was worse. The pain from having my nailed body dropped on the post was excruciating. But the pain from having the rusty nail slowly shoved my my erect urethra was indescribable. All the pain in my wrists and feet suddenly disappeared. My body was covered in sweat. All I could see was stars.

The next thing I heard was the voice of the small girl hanging next to me. She appeared to be shouting at the guards to leave me alone. But they only laughed at her. I looked down as the fat guard pulled another nail from the pouch hanging off his belt. It was a much bigger nail, but just as rusty and foul as the one he shoved into my body. He walked over to the girl, placed one hand on her inner thigh and shoved the second nail deep into her vagina.

She screamed in pain as the nail was shoved deep into her body. I heard my own voice yelling in protest. But the guards only laughed at the both of us.

A few moments later, I felt pain shooting up between my legs. I looked down and saw one of the guards had tied a small rope to the nail sticking out of my still erect penis. He walked over to the girl’s cross, gave the cord a tug and tied the other end to the nail that had been shoved into her body. He tied the cord tight. If I moved, it was tight enough to cause her to cry out. If she moved, it would tug the nail firmly lodged between my legs.

The guards laughed once again, then turned their attention to the remaining prisoners.

A few minutes later, I felt my brain going fuzzy. I knew the bad air was building up in my lungs and knew it was time for my first dance on the cross. As I began pushing with my legs to relieve the pressure on my arms and chest, I heard the girl next to me scream. Looking over I saw the cord that attached our bodies together at the most sensitive spot was pulled tight. I quickly allowed myself to drop back down.

After a few moments, I looked over at the girl. Her head was hanging down between her shoulders, but it was tilted in my direction. She was looking at me. I looked up once, then back at her. She nodded wearily, then began pushing her body up her cross. I began pushing too and we both held on as long as we could, breathing as much clean air as we could, before our bodies crashed down again.

We lasted through night and into the next day. Not a word was ever spoken between us. But late in the afternoon, when I felt the bad air building up again, I looked at her. But this time she shook her head. She was ready to die. I nodded at her and smiled as best I could. She smiled once, the let her head drop again between her shoulders. I looked at her beautiful body a little longer before I turned and looked out over the town I had called home.

very good story. it sounds so real. i liked it very much.

by Cycle

The next story for the 2016s collection.

by Cycle

Nicely done. Very creative, graphic description of how executioners can add additional torments to the crucified.

I especially liked how the two were wordlessly communicating as they hung together. Very touching detail!

Back
Top Bottom