Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Didn't buy it, Bar. I watched the 10-second preview on C4S (here's the link: https://www.clips4sale.com/clips/search/crucifixion/category/0/storesPage/1/clipsPage/1#clip-tab) and decided it wasn't anything special.

And I'm not sending any money into Russia the days. Nothing against AB or ImageMaker. They're both great, and I support them. But I want the Russian economy to fail so they'll get rid of Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague, and I'll do my little part.

If it fails, everybody will pay the price, including you bro. USA and Europe also have part in this war once they flert with Ukraine to become a member of NATO. I do not like Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague either but these restrictions will only get the situation worse as Russia has nuclear weapons and could use them eventually. The countries need to seat and negotiate. Maybe it is time to NATO step back and sign an agreement to not accept Ukraine as a member. As far as I know, NATO has a lot of ex-URSS countries as members already.

If it fails, everybody will pay the price, including you bro. USA and Europe also have part in this war once they flert with Ukraine to become a member of NATO. I do not like Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague either but these restrictions will only get the situation worse as Russia has nuclear weapons and could use them eventually. The countries need to seat and negotiate. Maybe it is time to NATO step back and sign an agreement to not accept Ukraine as a member. As far as I know, NATO has a lot of ex-URSS countries as members already.

I disagree. Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague is trying to restore the old Soviet empire, and, as such, he is a dinosaur politically. This is a different world, a world where an autocrat can no longer lower an iron curtain as Stalin did. Cell phone technology alone precludes that. Just look at the Russian people. They don't want Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague anymore than they wanted Stalin, but the difference today is that the world is smaller and more interconnected. And that empowers people, including the Russian people. Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague cannot be another Stalin, no matter how many Ukrainians he kills or how many Russian protesters he imprisons.

I don't want Russia to fail, as you say. I want its economy to become so stressed that the oligarchs and the politburo force Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague out. They've done it before to every communist leader, and they'll do it again if things get uncomfortable enough for them.

I realize the current war/situation in Ukraine and Russia is unsettling, likely for all of us, and debate is certainly going to be held and likely should be held as people try to work through how they think and feel about it. Hopefully discussion and dialogue will be carried on by those in a position to do something effective to stabilize the world, but it will also be discussed by many of us "ordinary people" because people need to express these things.

That said, one's personal views and opinions may not be shared by all members, some of whom may have different ideas of the right thing to do, and these ideas may lead to heated discussion. We do not want these disagreements leading to animosity on the forums. Perhaps political discussion could be carried on in PM conversation threads, rather than in threads on the main boards dedicated to more "artistic" themes, such as the crucifixion of fit young ladies. Many of our favourite models, after all come from both Russia and Ukraine, and we hope this will continue for some time to come. Thank you for your consideration.

I realize the current war/situation in Ukraine and Russia is unsettling, likely for all of us, and debate is certainly going to be held and likely should be held as people try to work through how they think and feel about it. Hopefully discussion and dialogue will be carried on by those in a position to do something effective to stabilize the world, but it will also be discussed by many of us "ordinary people" because people need to express these things.

That said, one's personal views and opinions may not be shared by all members, some of whom may have different ideas of the right thing to do, and these ideas may lead to heated discussion. We do not want these disagreements leading to animosity on the forums. Perhaps political discussion could be carried on in PM conversation threads, rather than in threads on the main boards dedicated to more "artistic" themes, such as the crucifixion of fit young ladies. Many of our favourite models, after all come from both Russia and Ukraine, and we hope this will continue for some time to come. Thank you for your consideration.
I agree. I'll zip it from now on.

And, as they say in my part of the world, 'Nuff said.

I am hoping Alex Bald would let " Crucifixion 68 " be for sale on "clips4sale.com " so others can purchase the video. That would be great as I cannot purchase it thru "deadsexyclips" site .
Here's the promo pics from said crux. I don't know how one could purchase anything from AB in the current situation, but if you want this one, you can always write him. He might have a work-around.
crucifixion68-b04.jpgCrucifixion68.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion68.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion68.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion68.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion68.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion68.mp4-7.jpg

You are right. I just want to say that producers do not have anything to do with the war. I'll zip it from now on either.

Another crux from Alex, #69.

I know some of you like your ladies on the zaftig side (I don't), and a few of you may even like them inked up (I don't).

However, if you like both, you're going to
love this effort from Alex.

Here are the promos. Enjoy (if you can).

View attachment 1142883View attachment 1142884View attachment 1142885View attachment 1142886View attachment 1142887View attachment 1142888View attachment 1142889
Got quite a bit of meat,on her.....bet that loincloth ain't on for very long !! :( Lol

Clips4sale.com sometimes carries Alex's stuff, and they show 10-second clips of all their vids, so try there. Or buy the video. It's only $17, or $13.60 if you buy directly from Alex. Although I don't know how one would do that now, since Alex is Russian. :BangHead:
Times like this, I wish he had figured out Bitcoin

Me too. I can't purchase crucifixion 68 because the paynent option is Bitcoin. I was hoping Clips4sale would have it . But they don 't.
The trouble with C4S is they don't have every one of his Crux,(etc) movies...only selected ones :(
And yeah it's a pain !! :mad: :BangHead:

Back
Top Bottom