Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
With the tide rising, the strain on her wrists and shoulders became less. But soon she will face another problem.

This pic is 90% AI generated and 10% own input.

Attachments

• a-crucified-woman-in-the-water edited.jpg
    a-crucified-woman-in-the-water edited.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 1,385
A save in a police file consisting of intercepted communication on a dark web forum:

We are very satisfied with latest delivery. We expect to make top bucks with the snuff video. This pic was taken 2 hours before high water. The suffering on her face is priceless. You receive a bonus in bitcoins for her delivery. We hope that next week's delivery is just as good.
We know it largely depends what material you can lure for a boat trip. Payment will be processed within one hour.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Blood

Attachments

• a-crucified-woman-in-blue-tanktop-in-the-water-nailed-to-a-cross edited.jpg
    a-crucified-woman-in-blue-tanktop-in-the-water-nailed-to-a-cross edited.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 840

Attachments

• hs_va_029 edited.jpg
    hs_va_029 edited.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 884
I always thought that Emma Watson would look sexy naked and nailed to a cross.

I always thought that Emma Watson would look sexy naked and nailed to a cross.

I set out to do this about 12 years ago, I intended to use some in a story which I never got around to writing, but I produced this montage of basic Emma images using Makar's Alice crux as a POC.

HGMontage.jpg

I set out to do this about 12 years ago, I intended to use some in a story which I never got around to writing, but I produced this montage of basic Emma images using Makar's Alice crux as a POC.

View attachment 1405120
Photoshop in some nails. I’ll write it. Emma needs to be crucified. Naked, and suffering, before dying alone, forsaken in the woods.

Back
Top Bottom