Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
You definitely must, and - I would add - for the sake of science it should be done with as many different models as possible:lol:
Oh, I definitely will! I just have to find the right models to do it. After all, how many times can I crucify CRY, Wahlberg, and Adri?

Actually, that might be a good experiment in itself! :)

I am delighted to see you are still crucifying women with their arms over the top of the patibulum, Thomas. View attachment 1456568 View attachment 1456569 That is one of my favorite positions. I had tried that position once. It was the most painful position I was ever in. I think the expression on the face of the model in Body Doner 35 best conveys the feeling. View attachment 1456571
I saw that position once in a German production (I think it was German) called Crux Bitches and fell in love with the position and the model that performed it. Now I put it in a script when I can, because it's a position I don't see very often.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 714
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 465
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 428
Oh, I definitely will! I just have to find the right models to do it. After all, how many times can I crucify CRY, Wahlberg, and Adri?

Actually, that might be a good experiment in itself! :)

I saw that position once in a German production (I think it was German) called Crux Bitches and fell in love with the position and the model that performed it. Now I put it in a script when I can, because it's a position I don't see very often.
A classic crux scene....I believe the model/actress was called "Alina"(amongst other nom de plumes)

A classic crux scene....I believe the model/actress was called "Alina"(amongst other nom de plumes)
You're right. Her name is Alina and she has been in several Crux Bitches videos. In this one, she was breaking up rocks as a slave and sentenced to be crucified. The only way the film could have been better would have been if she had urinated while on the cross.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 326
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 329
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 361
  • 642437533.jpg
    642437533.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 474
View attachment 1459564View attachment 1459565
By the symbol around her neck, she signifies her devotion to emulating the sacrifice of her Savior. By EN61010
The female Order of the Living Passion of Christ consists of 1,056 virgins aged 18 - 25 (the older ones belong to the congregation of Priestesses of the Living Passion of Christ). Every 30 days (that's how old Jesus was when he was baptized in the Jordan River), 12 young 18-year-old virgins join the religious congregation of the Living Passion of Christ. After entering the monastery walls, each of them undergoes religious initiation. After stripping naked, including jewelry, hair bands and glasses, which are given to the family (women with visual impairments receive corrective glasses), the naked novices of the Order of the Living Passion of Christ enter with folded hands in the presence of the gathered members of the Order, through the nave in front of the a tank of cold water on the altar. There, in the presence of the main Priestess of the Order of the Living Passion of Christ, they kneel and confess their sins from their previous lives, asking Christ to forgive their sins. After confessing her sins, the naked novice of the Order enters with folded hands into a tank of water up to her thighs, and then when the main Priestess of the Order of the Living Passion of Christ says: "O Christ, accept this sinner, who sincerely regrets her sinful life, into our Order, so that she can repent after "always serving you forever" the novice immersed herself in cold water for a moment, then came out and, naked and wet, with folded hands, went to kneel in front of the altar to take vows of chastity, poverty and obedience, after which she was dressed in "robes" monastic, which was a brown loincloth, a brown band around the chest, a bronze prayer cross around the neck and a crown of thorns on the temples (with the thorns extending outside, not hurting the head).

The female Order of the Living Passion of Christ consists of 1,056 virgins aged 18 - 25 (the older ones belong to the congregation of Priestesses of the Living Passion of Christ). Every 30 days (that's how old Jesus was when he was baptized in the Jordan River), 12 young 18-year-old virgins join the religious congregation of the Living Passion of Christ. After entering the monastery walls, each of them undergoes religious initiation. After stripping naked, including jewelry, hair bands and glasses, which are given to the family (women with visual impairments receive corrective glasses), the naked novices of the Order of the Living Passion of Christ enter with folded hands in the presence of the gathered members of the Order, through the nave in front of the a tank of cold water on the altar. There, in the presence of the main Priestess of the Order of the Living Passion of Christ, they kneel and confess their sins from their previous lives, asking Christ to forgive their sins. After confessing her sins, the naked novice of the Order enters with folded hands into a tank of water up to her thighs, and then when the main Priestess of the Order of the Living Passion of Christ says: "O Christ, accept this sinner, who sincerely regrets her sinful life, into our Order, so that she can repent after "always serving you forever" the novice immersed herself in cold water for a moment, then came out and, naked and wet, with folded hands, went to kneel in front of the altar to take vows of chastity, poverty and obedience, after which she was dressed in "robes" monastic, which was a brown loincloth, a brown band around the chest, a bronze prayer cross around the neck and a crown of thorns on the temples (with the thorns extending outside, not hurting the head).
Lovely! As you probably intend, that's not very different for the actual procedure for a novice entering a nunnery - except of course she wouldn't have the baptism by immersion, being already christened. But handing over all personal possessions, body ornaments etc., along with whatever clothes she's got on, and putting on her 'habit' are an important part of the proceeding (though nowadays done in private) = the whole ceremony is actually called 'clothing'. And, when she's taken her vows, she doesn't just kneel, she has to lie prostrate on the floor before the altar while the sisters pray for her.

Lovely! As you probably intend, that's not very different for the actual procedure for a novice entering a nunnery - except of course she wouldn't have the baptism by immersion, being already christened. But handing over all personal possessions, body ornaments etc., along with whatever clothes she's got on, and putting on her 'habit' are an important part of the proceeding (though nowadays done in private) = the whole ceremony is actually called 'clothing'. And, when she's taken her vows, she doesn't just kneel, she has to lie prostrate on the floor before the altar while the sisters pray for her.
Immersion in water is only symbolic here. Of course, the novice gets a new name. Novices of this Order then have 40 days of formation (just as Jesus was in the desert for 40 days), during which they are initiated into monastic life, praying together, working in the garden (they do not eat meat), preparing meals, preserving crosses for crucifixion, nails, whips, ropes and other crucifixion paraphernalia, singing in the choir, reading the holy scriptures. After 40 days, they begin a 33-day period of preparation for perpetual vows with Christ, where they will prepare for this day in silence and solitude. During perpetual vows, the novice, as a new full member of the Order of the Living Passion of Christ, after taking her vows, will be stripped naked (the loin cloth has been pasted in the photos and the crown of thorns has been removed for reasons probably to avoid it looking too dramatic), scourged in the courtyard, and then crowned with a crown of thorns ( with spikes on both sides, so hurting her head), then carrying the cross to the nearby monastery hill, and finally nailed to the cross with 3 nails (feet with 1 nail), she was supposed to spend on the cross from noon to sunset, but at least 6 hours. A titulus with her religious name and the inscription "Married to Christ" was attached to the cross. The cross was adapted to the nun's height and the length of her arms and was always in the shape of Crux Immissi. After being removed from the cross and dressing her wounds, the nun was already a full member of the order.

dh7pm4q-6411384b-6493-44f9-912c-483ed0bf8f74.jpg
This new member of the Order of the Living Passion of Christ has completed her preparation phase, and is mentally and physically ready for her crucifixion. she stands before the cross she has maintained and preserved for her own crucifixion, soon to be crowned with thorns and led to her scourging. In a few hours, she will be nailed, and begin her six hour, life transforming ordeal. She will then be truly married to Christ.

crucifiedgirl2_by_en61010_dh3d1yw-350t-2x.jpgcrux66_by_en61010_dh3d2bj-350t-2x.jpgcruxfirl5_by_en61010_dh3w8o1-300w-2x.jpgtopless_by_en61010_dh3vh2f-300w-2x.jpg
I thought you might want to see more of her, since she inspired such a beautiful, creative story! Here we have more stages of the new member of the Order's preparation and crucifixion. Art by en61010

View attachment 1462779
This new member of the Order of the Living Passion of Christ has completed her preparation phase, and is mentally and physically ready for her crucifixion. she stands before the cross she has maintained and preserved for her own crucifixion, soon to be crowned with thorns and led to her scourging. In a few hours, she will be nailed, and begin her six hour, life transforming ordeal. She will then be truly married to Christ.
I should prefer that she could be married with me into my bed ... :rolleyes:

View attachment 1462794View attachment 1462795View attachment 1462796View attachment 1462797
I thought you might want to see more of her, since she inspired such a beautiful, creative story! Here we have more stages of the new member of the Order's preparation and crucifixion. Art by en61010
Comment on photos (from left to right):
Number 1: a member of the Order had a crown of thorns on her head from which streams of blood were flowing, a titulus with the name of the order and the inscription "Married to Christ" was attached to the cross, she was wearing a wooden cross with the image of the crucified Christ around her neck, and single streams were flowing down her hands blood from wounds after nail-pierced wrists.
Number 2: this is a photo of an 18-year-old girl a few weeks before joining the Order, who wanted to see what it was like to be crucified.
Number 3: same as picture number 1.
Number 4: a naked novice on the day of admission to the Order, looking at the tank of water in which she will immerse herself to wash her body and soul from her sinful life.

View attachment 1462779
Lucy Johansson was born on January 18, 2006. On February 6, 2024, she decided to abandon her previous sinful life (she did not go to church, did not fast, and did not eat and drink in moderation) and joined the Order of the Living Passion of Christ in the evening. After crossing the monastery gate, stripping naked, confessing her sins and sorrow for sins, erasing her sins, immersing herself in a tank of cold water, washing her body and soul from sins, Lucy took vows of chastity, poverty and obedience, and took on monastic robes ( a brown loincloth, a brown loincloth on the chest, a cross with the image of the crucified Christ worn around the neck and a crown of thorns with thorns only on the top) and took the religious name Michael.
For 40 days, the novice of the Order of Michael was initiated into the principles of monastic life. She got up every day an hour before sunrise (she was woken up by the sound of the bell) to go, together with other novices and the rest of the nuns, to the monastery church to say the Invocation, the Hour of Readings and finally Matins. Sister Michael herself couldn't believe that just a day earlier she was a teenager living a comfortable life away from worries in designer clothes, and now she was a servant of Christ wearing only a brown loincloth and chest, a cross with the image of the crucified Christ worn around her neck and a crown of thorns with only thorns on the top, who now prays in the convent church with other nuns in Latin, kneeling on the hard stone floor. Although at the end of the series of prayers she felt tired with her hands folded on her chest and discomfort in her knees, she knew that as a servant of Christ she had to accept the severity of monastic life and that she would experience real pain when, after completing her religious formation, she was married to Christ while being stripped naked. , scourged with flagrum, crowned with a crippling crown of thorns, carry her cross, finally nailed to the cross with three nails and finally experience terrible pain of the whole body, hanging naked, nailed to the cross.

Back
Top Bottom