For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Enhjorning is a great Master... And when I put a comment to say that, guess what? Enhjorning HIMSELF answer to me!!!
Can you imagine that? GOD is speaking talking to me!!! :) :) :)
So I was a little bit like Chloé Kelly, taking off my shirt, jumping and running and yelling (except there was no 87 000 people to applause me).
Sorry for my bad drawing :(:( (just me trying to do something) and it's been ten years I havent take a pencil to make a picture, so...
A least the rope is not bad! ;)

View attachment 1221288View attachment 1221289View attachment 1221290
I’m glad to be able to inspire.

Yes. I thought perhaps they were related. Sisters or even mother and daughter.
Yes. I thought perhaps they were related. Sisters or even mother and daughter.
I like to think they had no relationship. At that moment, before being sacrificed naked, they look at each other sweetly but knowing that they will try to intertwine their legs with each other's bodies to breathe one more minute while they finish her. Women are angels and Amazons at the same time. Strong in the face of suffering and mentally. Cruel to each other. I love them

really enjoy how you depict this event from so many different angles and perspectives; i also love how you write thought-captions by some of them--those thought-captions really lend an aura of authenticity to it that is extremely well done!
Thank you. The desire to look at this from different angles was the reason for studying Daz3d. But I realized that finding a good camera (type) is very difficult. If I like the view, I immediately set up the camera and block it. Otherwise, it is almost impossible to later restore this view from memory.

Art by Mobius
The Population Control Unit
Their faces were distorted. Nooses are already strangling women. This is perhaps the most painful part. Female workers carefully watch the procedure. But why do they need this? They don't care. But I think that they have a purely professional interest. How have the loops tightened? Is the process going well? What if the loops are not tightened well? The womans have to be outweighed. Workers watch people's faces and movements hanged women. If after a certain time the hanged women begin to have death convulsions, this is good. If women are conscious and struggle for too long, it's bad. When there is such a flow, it is important that everything happens quickly. If there are mistakes, it is better to outweigh the Women than to wait half an hour before the loops kill them.

Last edited:
Their faces were distorted. Nooses are already strangling women. This is perhaps the most painful part. Female workers carefully watch the procedure. But why do they need this? They don't care. But I think that they have a purely professional interest. How have the loops tightened? Is the process going well? What if the loops are not tightened well? The womans have to be outweighed. Workers watch people's faces and movements hanged women. If after a certain time the hanged women begin to have death convulsions, this is good. If women are conscious and struggle for too long, it's bad. When there is such a flow, it is important that everything happens quickly. If there are mistakes, it is better to outweigh the Women than to wait half an hour before the loops kill them.
Spoken like a pro!

“They are made up! I would never do anything to deserve such a punishment” Miss Calf cries out.

“Lies. She did it and more. She deserves the strictest punishment” Kat says as the hangman fixes the noose around her own neck. “Hang the bitch. She’s even a pathetic liar!”

noose 036 J.jpg

“Master Tree knows I am a good slave girl and “do as I am asked. But the way you shout about my guilt makes me think that you might actually have some guilt of your own” Miss Calf says accusingly. “I know I am innocent. I do not deserve to be hanged!”

noose 042.jpg

Kat says “I have done more to deserve the noose than you could ever imagine. HEY people. Enjoy hanging me and see if this innocent one dances as good as a whore like me.”

Miss Calf takes in her final breath and yells “But I am innocent!”

noose 098.jpg

The hangman decides to end their quarrel and pulls the lever. Both give a loud squawk as the noose’s break their fall.

noose 045.jpg

“Which one will last longest; the filthy whore or ‘Goody two-shoes?” the hangman calls to the crowd below…

“They are made up! I would never do anything to deserve such a punishment” Miss Calf cries out.

“Lies. She did it and more. She deserves the strictest punishment” Kat says as the hangman fixes the noose around her own neck. “Hang the bitch. She’s even a pathetic liar!”

View attachment 1463874

“Master Tree knows I am a good slave girl and “do as I am asked. But the way you shout about my guilt makes me think that you might actually have some guilt of your own” Miss Calf says accusingly. “I know I am innocent. I do not deserve to be hanged!”

View attachment 1463875

Kat says “I have done more to deserve the noose than you could ever imagine. HEY people. Enjoy hanging me and see if this innocent one dances as good as a whore like me.”

Miss Calf takes in her final breath and yells “But I am innocent!”

View attachment 1463877

The hangman decides to end their quarrel and pulls the lever. Both give a loud squawk as the noose’s break their fall.

View attachment 1463876

“Which one will last longest; the filthy whore or ‘Goody two-shoes?” the hangman calls to the crowd below…
I don't even manage to scream between feeling the floor drop from beneath my feet and the noose tightening on my neck. A good short drop - I judge - my airways are tightly shut, but I can't feel the whopping headache that would immediately come from having the flow of blood to or from my brain cut off. I know I'm innocent and I know that I could still have been of much use to Master Tree, but his wish was to hang me by the neck and I am going to do it right. I peek at Kat. I can't see her eyes, as she swung her body only showing me her back. Her arms are very tight and I can already see a thin drop of blood drip down her hands. Ah. She must be fighting her bindings...

Before I manage to construct any more thoughts, my brain switches to survival mode and my body starts acting without my control. My legs spread wide and try to find any support around me, flailing around and giving the crowd below clear view of what's between them. I don't mind giving a show, they saw me up close and had ample time to touch me while the hangman read out the long-winded sentence and followed it by a poem of his own writing. One about justice being served by rope, axe or cross... At least it wasn't bad as amateur poetry goes...

I manage to regain some control over my body and calm myself down. I can't get my legs to relax and stay down, so instead I pull my knees up and wide apart, trying to stabilise my body and keep it from thrashing about and tightening the noose enough to cut the flow of blood from my racing heart to my head. That would be bad. Mere seconds before I would die... I'm going to do it right. I'm going to die for Master Tree's pleasure, I'm going to give my Master and the crowd the best rope dance I can muster. Most importantly I AM GOING TO STAY ALIVE LONGER THAN KAT! Or die trying...

I don't even manage to scream between feeling the floor drop from beneath my feet and the noose tightening on my neck. A good short drop - I judge - my airways are tightly shut, but I can't feel the whopping headache that would immediately come from having the flow of blood to or from my brain cut off. I know I'm innocent and I know that I could still have been of much use to Master Tree, but his wish was to hang me by the neck and I am going to do it right. I peek at Kat. I can't see her eyes, as she swung her body only showing me her back. Her arms are very tight and I can already see a thin drop of blood drip down her hands. Ah. She must be fighting her bindings...

Before I manage to construct any more thoughts, my brain switches to survival mode and my body starts acting without my control. My legs spread wide and try to find any support around me, flailing around and giving the crowd below clear view of what's between them. I don't mind giving a show, they saw me up close and had ample time to touch me while the hangman read out the long-winded sentence and followed it by a poem of his own writing. One about justice being served by rope, axe or cross... At least it wasn't bad as amateur poetry goes...

I manage to regain some control over my body and calm myself down. I can't get my legs to relax and stay down, so instead I pull my knees up and wide apart, trying to stabilise my body and keep it from thrashing about and tightening the noose enough to cut the flow of blood from my racing heart to my head. That would be bad. Mere seconds before I would die... I'm going to do it right. I'm going to die for Master Tree's pleasure, I'm going to give my Master and the crowd the best rope dance I can muster. Most importantly I AM GOING TO STAY ALIVE LONGER THAN KAT! Or die trying...
As the rope tightens I feel a leap in my chest. My lover the hemp grips me. Takes me. Shows me he’s boss.

I lay beneath him for a moment. Savouring his strength.

But my body defies me. I start struggling. The cuffs hard. Tight. My wrists cut. I twist. Enjoying the sensation of my skin searing against the metal cuffs.

I see the brat swing. How I wish my bladder full so my final burst would slap on her.

I close my eyes. My hemp master giving me a final glorious orgasm.

I relax. I win the race. My body gently swings. Toes point to the floor. Gone.

Back
Top Bottom