For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
TDS2 is "The Dark Spot 2".

THANKS for the Arch Stanton pics!

What magnificent pieces of art D.!!! I 'll be looking out for the mega pics on Motherless. I got the feeling we are reaching the end. But not yet, thank God. I was wondering how you are going to feel when this series is done? Btw, did you post Xavrmav on Motherless? Must have missed that. Already have all of his works.
I think the end of the series is a natural act. But there is a promising beginning of series "3 Hanging" on Motherless. I think the series will be no less exciting and I hope you autor continue it.

I think the end of the series is a natural act. But there is a promising beginning of series "3 Hanging" on Motherless. I think the series will be no less exciting and I hope you autor continue it.
oh heck no, not finished! --I suspect Doom is going to continue this little fantasy series for at least a little while longer: i heard through the grapevine that he has received some great suggestions--from sources which shall remain unnamed (heh, heh) --on how to insert several other plot devices which can be added to this unique fantasy montage, to keep the fun going longer. Stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom