Forced to play sports naked

Go to CruxDreams.com
Revolver are safer for the inexperienced ones

View attachment 1472797
Disgruntled blue-state mail-order bride decides to seek deliverance from her “good old Arkansas boy” purchaser.

The worst they can do to me is hang me, she reasons. Sounds better than being stuck for the rest of my life with this idiot. Believe it or not … there’s not a book in the entire shack house. And I’m tired of being forced to make his breakfast every morning in the nude. The spitting bacon grease really stings!

Disgruntled blue-state mail-order bride decides to seek deliverance from her “good old Arkansas boy” purchaser. The worst they can do to me is hang me, she reasons. Sounds better than being stuck for the rest of my life with this idiot. Believe it or not … there’s not a book in the entire shack house. And I’m tired of being forced to make his breakfast every morning in the nude. The spitting bacon grease really stings!
Tree is a horse-trader. He sells stolen cigarettes, booze, and blue-state brides. Joan Tree takes care of the warranty business. When a bride acts up, she takes care of correcting their actions, sometimes to the extreme.
caprice 062 D.jpg
"I don't know what Barb was bitching about. The guy had copies of 'Four-wheeler' magazines and his bacon was fine home-grown Arkansas stock. Maybe the guys next bride won't complain so much" -Joan Tree

Back
Top Bottom