From Arcimboldo to R. Cimboldo...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I loved this. I actually didn't realize anything about sex until I was out of high school. While other girls my age were going boy crazy I had no interest. I was shy, embarrassed about the changes in my maturing body and didn't equate the physical feelings I had with sex. I didn't even notice naked bodys when taking showers with other girls after gym class, Nieve beyond belief.
I did rub my hairless cunt on a pillow because it gave strange, pleasurable feelings. When my nipples got hard, I would pinch them because that felt good. I learned that sticking things in my hole like crayons and a hairbrush or my finger up my bum gave me sensations that went straight to a certain spot in my brain. But still I didn't feel that was sex.
I did feel guilt and fear that I might get caught by my very religious parents. When I got married my hole was not virgin, but my mind was. I hated what that nasty husband did to me and the things he made me do. He shared me with his drunken friends when he lost at poker.
I left his abuse and moved in with my friend from work and she introduced me to sex that was exciting but not disgusting. Eventually sex became my everything as she introduced me to a wild side I learned to crave.
This confession of sorts told my story, and I can really relate to you.
Your post was very touching for me. Thank you! And just like Wulf, I'm happy that you've found a way to wild, ecstatic eroticism.

Back
Top Bottom