Fucked while being nailed or crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have no desire to kill people's fun here. But while I am truly turned on by the idea of sex on the cross, and I personally fantasize about all sorts of cool things like a man and woman crucified while also tied together having sex, lovers of condemned begging guards to crucify them with their partners (any gender combination here), to be honest I just really don't think any of that happened. It was a brutal execution method, and maybe some victims were turned on by it, and some onlookers (male and female) secretly yearned for crucifixion, and may even have managed to get their opportunity through begging and negotiating when they were innocent of a crime, but I just don't believe sex was officially involved in crucifixion. Unofficially, yes, victims were probably sexually interfered with either during the crucifixion process or helpless on the cross. But officially, no, I don't think it was a formally intended part of the process. That's just my opinion.

As my gorgeous and petite Castratrix sits above me and the cross I am tied to. Resting her bare little feet upon my upturned, worshiping, mouth and face. She explains to the women seated and standing around us , watching my tongue bathe the bottoms of her feet as she explains how she will torture me once I have been nailed to and raised up on her cross. She will lovingly inject and massage a burning menthol eucalyptus ointment into and onto my trembling cock and balls after my thrashing, screaming, begging and whimpering has quieted from my crucifixion. After those effects have warn off, She will stroke and edge my desire to cum and elicit more screams and pleas for her mercy of me by slowly skinning the flesh from my cock then stroking and salting it while laughing and enjoying my humiliation as she looks into my crying eyes like a lover. She further explains that after I have quieted, she will have me and her cross inverted so that as she stands bare foot on a small box in front of my face, her toes in worshipful access of my mouth and tongue for pleading and begging as she is slitting my scrotum, pulling and cutting out my testicles and then slicing off my cock in slow quarter inch slices, ultimately enjoying the feeling of this cowards tongue slipping between her toes as she takes my sex from me and i bleed out and die, licking her feet.
However , she states, I will first enjoy multiple climaxes from him. He will now moisten me with his tongue, and sniff my anus, then I will place this phallus in his teeth and mouth and lower my vagina onto it and order him nailed to my cross so that his screams will vibrate into the vagina and across the clitoris of a woman he desires and will never have. Humiliated his face wet with my juices, watching my pussy swallow the phallus and expel it over again and again, his agony providing my orgasms as i have him nailed to my cross, dreaming of what I am about to do to him, climaxing and relishing another, eventual coward's humiliating death at my feet.

Back
Top Bottom