Future crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have long lurked here, and relished all that the members give.
May I offer a story? It is not classical; it is not gentle. But I hope it may please some.
Andy

Attachments

• 0 The director\'s take.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 576
andy01 said:
May I offer a story? It is not classical; it is not gentle. But I hope it may please some.
Andy
Extraordinary story, I like it very much. Thank you, Andy.
Is it a fiction, or a true adventure, in which you've really participated ?

andy01 said:
Andy

Then it's about time you wrote some more. Very impressive. I do rememember reading a similar story about a year ago Again it was a televised prison crucifixion and the story was told as a conversation between two commentators in NFL style. I'm sure I didn't imagine it.

Melissa

melissa said:
andy01 said:
Andy

Then it's about time you wrote some more. Very impressive. I do rememember reading a similar story about a year ago Again it was a televised prison crucifixion and the story was told as a conversation between two commentators in NFL style. I'm sure I didn't imagine it.

Melissa
y're quiet right madame tribune :ymdevil: =)) . it is stored as Crossing Europe) in foundation (story thread)

Andy

It pleased me enough to download it for repeat reading. I've given it a makeover and added a few pix. It's attached here by way of compliment.

This sort of 'modern' story is the way to go.

Attachments

• A Female Experience – 1134 Crux-TV The Director's Take pdf.pdf
    437.7 KB · Views: 182
It pleased me enough to download it for repeat reading. I've given it a makeover and added a few pix. It's attached here by way of compliment.

go ahead

You've done a good job on that.....a shame andy01 has not been seen for over two years.

.....a shame andy01 has not been seen for over two years.

He posted four pieces, but only three came up when I searched against name.
As it happens, I already had all four,
but what if there are five or more . . . ?

Two of them were of a similar theme; very modern and different.

My repostings may bring him back, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom