Gabriella Veronica di Legnosso - my story as a student of crucification. Blood, pain, sweat and tears. "

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is an introduction to the character of Gabriella herself.
Name: Gabriella Veronica di Legnosso.
Date of birth: December 25, 2003
Place of birth: Rome (Italy).
Height: 183 cm (6 feet)
Hair: brown short,
Eyes: Dark green,
She wears square-rimmed glasses.
Breast size: 70G (30G), non-falling.
Pussy: Hairless (Hollywood epilation).
Favorite sex positions: cowgirl, inverted cowgirl, sitting (magpie), 69, spoonful, octopus, tangled, cowgirl on rocks, tantric. She enjoys both vaginal, anal and oral sex.
Favorite type of cross: Crux immisa with footrest at 45 degrees, with titulus on top of the vertical part of the cross (G.W.d.L. - convictus),
Favorite type of whip: Flagrum,
Preference for her crucifixion:
1) on a hill in the presence of her family and friends; tied to the cross with ropes for her arms and legs, hands nailed at the wrists, feet nailed together with one nail;
2) crucifixion preceded by stripping her naked, tying her to pillars, flagrum flogging and coronation with a crown of thorns, then forcing her to carry a cross to the place of execution after having her hands attached to the crossbeam,
3) before laying on the cross and being nailed, she likes having someone have sexual intercourse with her (she especially likes intercourse with her hands tied to the cross or on a stone altar stretched in the shape of the letter X.
Her current dream: To enter the D.G. Longinus College of Crucifixion, graduate with honors and become an executioner - a crucifixer. Be crucified in the Roman arena.
Condition: single (no partner),
Gabriella Veronica di Legnosso invites you to her story, which will begin soon.

very good introduction of the main character. Created great expectations for this story

I would like to point out here that it is not without reason that I wrote in the characteristics of her character that she wears glasses. As I could see, it is practically impossible to find sources in the form of photos and videos in which there is a crucified woman who wears glasses. This is just overt discrimination. Certainly there are many women who wear glasses who are interested in crucifixion and are offended by it. Many of these nerds with glasses dream of having a personal crucifixion cross on which they would like to hang on ropes and bend their naked bodies during breaks between reading books and studying at university. Many of these bookworms dream of being tied to the pillory and having her ass whipped for failing one of the exams, feeling pain in their buttocks and a trickle of blood running down from them. Many of these pretty nerds would like to have a photo shoot wearing a homemade thorns crown on their head and a loincloth covering only her pussy and ass (with visible stripes after whipping) and a breaststrap, leaning against their cross with their butt unbuckled or hanging on their cross .
The biggest dream of many of these women with glasses is in their dreams to see themselves naked or in a loincloth and breasts carrying a cross through the streets of the ancient city / Aztec pyramid stairs / Via Sacra / desert path / rocky path leading to the city market / Aztec pyramid peak / arena Colosseum / desert hill / Golgotha peak. They want to be freely crucified in public in order to give their lives to atone for their sins and the sins of the world and get to Paradise.
In their dream it all starts with getting naked in public, or with a bandage covering only her pussy and buttocks and her breasts. Then they tie her arms and legs to two poles, stretching her into an X shape. All she can do is watch as the two guards approach her, one behind and the other in front, holding a flagrum in their hands. He refuses to gag her mouth, he wants to experience his torment like Jesus. After a while, each of the guards begins to lash her flagrum body, each 39 times. The air is pierced by her loud scream with every blow. The woman with glasses, however, is not afraid of the pain after the flagrum, the sight of trickles of blood pouring from her body, or the fact that her body is covered with wounds. On the contrary, she enjoys it, and her screams only express delight with her passion. After the whipping of the nerdy with glasses, he kneels on the hard ground. There, one of the guards puts on her a crown of thorns, injuring her even more, increasing her pain. After a while, he receives his cross and begins to carry it to the place of execution. For this woman, putting on her crown of thorns is her coronation, the cross is her wooden throne, and her place of execution is her throne room.
Their bodies show the marks of wounds from the flagrum flogging, which whipped them thoroughly. In these dreams they see the audience cheering for them at the moment. They see themselves falling repeatedly under the weight of their cross and receiving additional whip blows from the guards. In the cravings of these eyeglass virgins is the desire to have sex with the guards before they stretch their bodies against the wood. Their pussies are just waiting to be wet with their tongue or a vibrator, and their vaginas and anus want to meet a decent penis. They see themselves kneeling in front of a group of guards, where one puts one dick after another in their mouths, while these nerds suck it until it spills cum into their mouths, tasting this nectar with their tongue and swallowing it, while the others delight their vaginas with their penis. and anus, crowning them with ejaculating sperm over the glasses of their glasses and their faces. So are those who, being lesbians, dream of touching the guards' breasts and licking their pussies until their orgasm is coupled with the squirting of their female cum over the glasses and face of these nerds. But each of these nerdy girls in their dreams want to have an orgasm in which their pussies will be wet with their sperm flowing like a river.
What excites them most in the dreams of these glasses-wearing women is when they have to lie down on a wooden altar and the guards tie their hands and feet to the wood. It excites them so much that the guards have to adjust the glasses on their noses to prevent them from falling off their heads. Their pussies are in a state between orgasm and arousal, their torso rises up and down with their asses, their breasts are swollen, their hearts beat double, their breaths are fast and their mouths hear sounds of excitement.
In their dreams, their excitement and delight continue despite their crucifixion, as evidenced by their groans and sighs. They continue as the guards put nails to their wrists and begin nailing them to the wood. They then close their eyes and imagine that they are having rough, painful sex, where each hit of the hammer driving nails into her wrists spreading the throbbing pain all over her body is a sharp thrust of the penis into her vagina or anus, and each of her loud screams is a sign of her arousal and experience. pleasure. In their dreams they get excited and relive and delight when they have their left wrist nailed, then their right. The bliss and excitement turn into a state of ecstasy when the guards nail their feet to the cross, they go into nirvana when the guards pick up the cross and set it upright. They want to feel the blood flowing from their pierced wrists, joining the blood from the wounds of the crown of thorns, flowing through the armpits, tits and pussies, legs, joining with the blood oozing from the pierced feet to flow from the cross to the ground. The sound of the cross falling into the yoke makes them groan loudly, their eyes open wide, their heart and breathing speed up even more, and their pussies throb, releasing a sea of their female sperm running down their legs and their backs, merging with the blood flowing from them. nail wounds and a crown of thorns.
These bespectacled ladies want to be honored to suffer like Christ. They have a dream to hang on the cross for hours with their wrists and feet pinched, suffering like in the movie "Bad Day for Roman Woman". They want to be forced to fight for every breath, lifting their body up to this end, thus opening their bleeding wounds and lifting their backs and butt, exposing the lash wounds.
They dream that anyone willing to be able to climb the ladder next to the cross, so that he can stroke her hair, kiss her lips, adjust her glasses so that they do not slide off her nose, correct her crown of thorns, a royal symbol of her honor of the Passion with Christ. They want them to drink the blood flowing from their wounds, drink the sweat from their bodies, and they also want to touch and kiss their breasts. They want to tickle their armpits. They want to suck on their penises so they can try the white liquid again, they want ejaculations on their face and glasses. They want them to rub the cum in her breasts. These women with glasses also want to caress their pussies (cunnilingus), insert fingers, vibrators and other gadgets into their vaginas and anus, to make their pussies throb as they spit out a woman's sperm. These girls want them to drink their female sperm which connects with their blood, which is called a drink of delight, tasting like a sweet syrup. They also want them to drink a soaked sponge and feed them. Their specialty, however, is a drink consisting of honey mixed with their female sperm, sweat, their fresh blood, and the sperm of one of the men. This drink, called the drink of life, tasting like sweet milk, will allow them to significantly prolong their torment on the cross, even for a few days, and to rise again on the third day after their death. They drink it so that their torment lasts as long as possible. So that they can rise and fall on the cross again and again, letting their blood ooze from their body. So that the pain would increase and paralyze their bodies, and fatigue weaken their muscles, stretching her tormented body more and more on the cross. For their pussies to have regular orgasms all the time, squirting semen down their legs. So that their breathing becomes shallower. So that their bodies would run down with blood, sweat and sperm. That these spectacled queens crowned with thorns would be ready to meet Christ the King, who will take their souls to Paradise.
Each of their blessed dreams of their innermost desire ends the same. Suddenly, a great ray of sunlight or light from the moon illuminates their bodies so that they cannot be seen at all. They notice that everything around their cross has turned white. They also felt that the pain had subsided, the blood had ceased to seep, and the fatigue had subsided. They also watch how a man's hands emerges from this whiteness. They already know that it is the hands of Christ that will take their souls to Paradise in a moment. They will hear then
"You were very brave, girl with glasses." Come, I'll take you to paradise, Jesus said.
The women with glasses saw the second hand of Christ disappear for a moment in white. After a while, he reappears with a red apple on the paten. It was an apple of the Tree of Life, food that they would eat in Paradise and which they would eat now before giving up their soul.
Jesus then said, "Here is the apple that grows on the Tree of Life. Here you are, blessed woman with glasses, who voluntarily went to your torment. Here I take an apple and break it into four pieces. Take it and eat it all. Because this is your body that has been placed on a wooden altar, stretched out to the four sides of the world. ". After saying this, he placed the apple on the paten and embraced it with his full arm. Then three gongs sounded everywhere. The apple came out of seeds and a seed chamber, and the kitten fell off itself. the apple broke into four equal parts.
His other empty hand momentarily in pristine white, then returns with the cup filled with his sperm. He attaches the paten to the wounds of the spectacled woman to let her blood flow down to the paten, to her body, to let her sweat run down there as well, and to her pussy to let her sperm drain into the paten.
Jesus then said, "Let this sperm from your body and mine become milk. Let the blood shed from your body in your passion on the cross become wine. Let the sweat from your body become honey. ”The nerd could see through her glasses how what he said became a fact.
Jesus then said, "Let this milk, wine and honey become a drink of Paradise. Take and drink everything from it. Woman with glasses, it is the cup of your blood, earthly life and eternal life in Paradise, which was poured out on a wooden altar for humanity, for the forgiveness of your sins and the sins of the world. I do this on your part. "And then there were 3 loud blows of gongs from everywhere. And all the contents of the drinks merged into one pale yellow liquid resembling oil. It was a heavenly drink, consumed only in paradise by its inhabitants.
The hand holding the paten with the sliced apple from the Tree of Life held the paten to her mouth. Jesus then said:
"Please accept this Apple of the Tree of Life which grows in Paradise and which will become your body in Paradise. Receive this food that will give you immortality and will keep you in your eternal life in Paradise. "
The woman with the glasses replied "Amen" and took turns eating the apple of paradise. It was the most delicious apple she had ever eaten. It tasted like all the fruits of the world, tasting differently every now and then. Once she felt an apple, sometimes blueberries, sometimes cherries, once strawberries, once bananas, once orange, once kiwi, etc.
The hand with the paten disappeared into infinite white.
"Please accept this drink that is drunk in paradise and which will become your blood that flows in your body in paradise. Receive this drink which will give you eternal youth and will keep you for everlasting life in Paradise. "
The woman with the glasses replied "Amen" and took the drink in three long gulps. This drink tasted like good wine, honey and milk at the same time. They had never before drank such a delicious drink that they would soon drink it in Paradise, and that they would drink it now, before giving their souls to Christ.
As soon as the woman with glasses drank the drink, she noticed the hand with the goblet disappear into white again and then reappear, this time with a small bottle of the same drink she had just drank. Jesus said:
"Woman with glasses, who voluntarily went to your passion to forgive your sins and the sins of the world and attain eternal life in Paradise, who now hangs naked on this wooden altar, just as I created you and gave you an immortal soul, so naked you will leave this one the world on earth and your soul will leave your body and go to paradise. I will anoint your pussy, breasts, forehead and mouth as a sign of your salvation and joining the group of the inhabitants of paradise. Your side will be pierced with a spear so that your soul can leave your body. Your body will have an orgasm for the last time. Your pussy will squirt with female sperm for the last time. Your body will sweat one last time. And your wounds will run with blood one last time. And your breathing will stop. And your heart will stop beating. And your mind will go dark. And your mortal body will die. And your soul will go to heaven. "
The woman with the glasses said aloud: "O Christ, I am ready to anoint me, to take away my sins and the sins of the world, to give my life on this altar, to welcome me to Paradise. And just say the word, and my soul will be taken to Paradise. "
The woman with glasses watches as Christ's hand dips his finger into the bottle. He dips his finger in the drink of Paradise and then attaches it to her body.
First, he touches her pussy with his finger soaked in the holy drink, making the sign of the cross with his finger, saying: "Let your body give you its greatest orgasm for my glory, and your female sperm will sprinkle your body and blood for your and my glory."
Then he touches her soaked finger again to her breasts, at the same time making the sign of the cross on them, saying: "Let your heart beat hard one last time, so that your blood spurts from your wounds and sweat covers your body."
Then he dips his finger in the drink and touches his forehead, making the sign of the cross, saying: "Let your voluntarily tormented body accept the heaviest pain and fatigue that the human body has ever endured."
Finally, he dipped his finger in the drink and touched her lips, making the sign of the cross on her lips: “Let your mouth, which received the drink from the Garden of Eden and the food from the Tree of Life, bring out the last screams in this life. Now and always and forever and ever. "
The beautiful nerd with glasses replied "Amen". In this dream they knew it was about to happen. They felt their pussies pulsate and began to swell, and felt the fluid gathering inside them. Their hearts, which had calmed down for a moment, began to beat faster and faster, their breathing grew faster, the insides of their newly healed wounds began to fill with blood, and their breasts rose and fell with each breath. Still, they felt honored by the Lord's anointing of their naked flesh with this holy oil, the touch of which was soothing and overwhelming.
Then she saw a long spear with a sharpened head emerge from the whiteness, stopping about a meter from her body. She already knew it was time to go.
In the very moment she saw her nail and whip wounds burst, spilling streaks of blood. She felt unable to catch her breath, even though she lifted her exhausted body with the last of her strength. Her whole body was pierced by the terrible pain that Jesus experienced at the time of death, but the most terrible pain was in the region of the lungs and heart. All her muscles began to refuse to obey her, the image in her eyes slowly began to weaken, her mind slowly went blank, and the inside of her pussy was like a volcano just before it erupted. The space was engulfed by the loud scream of a woman with glasses, evoking torments from hell.
The nerd with glasses knows it's over. He utters his last words with the last of his strength.
"O Jesus Christ, my King, who anointed me, please take away my sins and the sins of the whole world. Pierce my body with this spear, that I may give my life on this altar, and my soul left this body and went to paradise. "
And Jesus said, "Let your will be done."
Immediately after these words, the spear struck the body of the woman wearing glasses, piercing her stomach. Her terrible scream pierced the space one last time, a scream crowning her painful torment, louder than the previous ones heard on the four corners of the world. The woman with the glasses could watch as the blood from the pierced side and the nail wounds and the whip drained from her. She also felt that in a moment she was going to have a gigantic orgasm and ejaculation, and she no longer had control over her body. Her eyes closed spontaneously for the last time in her mortal life, never to open again.
The woman with glasses then felt inside her pussy a burst of huge orgasm spreading through her body at the speed of pain. She already knew what would happen next. Seeing nothing anymore, she thought of something pleasant, imagining that she was having hot sex with the three guards and that she was about to ejaculate their cum in her vagina, anus, face and glasses of her glasses, and she squirted her semen like a fountain. Plunging her tormented mind into pleasure and bliss, she relaxed and:
Acchhh! Though she could no longer speak or see, she could feel her pussy undergoing ever-powerful contractions every few seconds, from which her female sperm gushed out, spilling over her legs again and again, merging with the sweat and blood flowing from her body, tickling her feet and continuing down the cross. Her ever stronger orgasms were combined with her more and more unimaginable pain, doubling her feelings. The mind of the bespectacled woman seemed to fade away with each hit of orgasm, but the woman still felt terrifying pain throughout her body. She also felt her pussy contracting over and over again, releasing more and more of her sperm.
In the last burst of awareness in her mind, she realized that all her torment was one sexual intercourse lasting a few days. Whipping her, her way to the place of execution, having sex with the guards, and nailing her to the cross was foreplay. The torment on the cross was her sexual intercourse. The cross was her sacrificial altar and the bed on which she had sex. Her greatest dreams came true. She gave her life to redeem her sins and the sins of the whole world. Resurrection on the third day as saved in Paradise. She was not afraid of endless suffering at all, because Christ compensated her with the longest and most enjoyable sex that no man had ever experienced, full of orgasms, ejaculations and other pleasures. The sight of her flowing blood, sweat and sperm combined with terrible pain and strong orgasms gave her the greatest pleasure. She felt her body and mind melt, merging with her wooden sacrificial altar. Her soul was in a state of nirvana, ready to leave her body.
But right now she felt a blast of orgasm and pain that she and no human had ever known, killing her body. The image of her mind disappeared completely, her head fell down and her pussy suffered one final contraction, releasing as much sperm as when urinating.
At that moment, the white space disappeared, and the gathered people could see the martyr again, and the bell began to ring. The woman with the glasses fulfilled her desire. She was already dead.

Those gathered under the cross could see her already dead naked body. Her hands unnaturally stretched down on the wood, from which her blood was still dripping from pierced wrists, marked with additional single whip marks. Her head fell on her torso, and blood from the wounds from the crown of thorns was seeping from her forehead. Amazingly, there was no grimace of pain or suffering on her face at all, but a beautiful smile you see in a woman after good sex. Her glasses still clung to her nose, and her crown of thorns made her look majestic.
Her breasts, a symbol of her femininity, dangled from her chest, looking bigger than it really was. The spear pierced her body was still bleeding. Her pussy still had postmortem contractions, which was oozing sperm.
Her legs were wet with sperm, sweat and blood. The prettiest were her feet, pierced together by a single nail.
They all stood under the cross, collecting her blood, sweat and sperm, which had magical properties, which could be used to make some paradise elixir.
This sight was observed by a woman with glasses, or rather her soul, which left her body and went up, going with Christ to heaven.
Half an hour after her death, her naked body was removed from the cross. They were immediately taken by horse-drawn cart to the local Christ Temple. There the priests washed her body, dressed her in a white robe, and put a white veil over her face. Her hands were placed on her breasts. As a sign of her soul's hit to paradise, a bouquet of apple blossoms was used, placed in the clasped hands of a woman wearing glasses.
Her body was placed in a crystal coffin, which was placed in a marble tomb. They were to remain there until the resurrection of this woman, when her body would disappear from the coffin and end up in Paradise.
The presented story is a prologue to the whole story presenting Gabriella's dream. It is not without reason that the depicted volunteer is shown interchangeably in the singular and in the plural. It shows the desires of many women wearing glasses who are interested in crucifixion. They dream of being crucified to be able to experience their torment, chill pain, nail wounds and fatigue from hanging on the cross. They want to experience unearthly sex with the guards, try their own and other people's sperm, experience a series of orgasms and ejaculations, bask in the sight of their blood flowing over their bodies and their pussy spurting with sperm over and over again. They want to suffer incredible pain that excites them, they want to suck the penises of guards and other men, they want their pussies to be cared for so that their vaginas and anus can receive more penises and loads of cum. They also want to ejaculate on the lenses of their glasses and on their faces. They want them to spread the sperm all over their body and massage it. They want unearthly kisses. If they don't want to die on their wooden altar, they want to have otherworldly sex again after taking it off, and then go to a wonderful feast.
These wise women with glasses, nerds and bookworms can't make their dreams come true. Nobody supports them mentally, nobody allows them to be crucified. They can't even buy a crown of thorns, about buying a personal cross along with the rest of the equipment, every vendor refuses them just because they wear glasses. It's hard for them to find a movie, or at least a picture of the crucifixion of a woman with glasses.
These women with glasses want to fight for their rights. They want to fight for the equality of all women, so that every woman with glasses, who is curious about the crucifixion, can have her own crown of thorns, own cross and equipment, on an equal footing with other women. They have dreams. They want every woman with glasses, if she wants, to be scourged and crucified to her liking, on an equal footing with other women.
Gabriella Veronica di Legnosso wants to prove that women with glasses also have the right to be crucified.

I have nothing whatsoever against girls with glasses. They are a sexy accessory. I think that Roman times related imagery neglects glasses as they hadn't yet been invented. Modern times pictures probably overlook them as not being the focus of the picture, but should really look at more inclusion of this. The only issue I really have is would they stay on a crucified victim during crucifixion? I tend to think it might be 50/50 that glasses might be removed prior to crucifixion. Maybe they remove the glasses during the process then put them on the victim after they have been raised. A victim needing glasses (either gender) deserves to see their own crucifixion just as a normal-sighted person does.

Last edited:
I have nothing whatsoever against girls with glasses. They are a sexy accessory. I think that Roman times related imagery neglects glasses as they hadn't yet been invented. Modern times pictures probably overlook them as not being the focus of the picture, but should really look at more inclusion of this. The only issue I really have is would they stay on a crucified victim during crucifixion? I tend to think it might be 50/50 that glasses might be removed prior to crucifixion. Maybe they remove the glasses during the process then put them on the victim after they have been raised. A victim needing glasses (either gender) deserves to see their own crucifixion just as a normal-sighted person does.
For such women, there would be special glasses with straps / strings for glasses worn on the back of the head to prevent them from falling off.

For such women, there would be special glasses with straps / strings for glasses worn on the back of the head to prevent them from falling off.
True. Yes.

Women with glasses could only wear their glasses off during flogging. This is because their entire body would be whipped, and the whip could accidentally hit their glasses or break them.

Gabriella Veronica di Legnosso - my story as a student of crucification. Blood, pain, sweat and tears. "​

Chapter I (part 1)

The moment her crystal coffin with her body dressed in a white robe and a white veil touched the bottom of the tomb and the priests of the Temple of Christ laid a marble tombstone, Gabriella Veronica di Legnosso awoke from sleep in her bed in her apartment. It was a dream she had dreamed of several times and always ended at that moment. Gabriella always dreamed that her dream would end with waking her already in Christ's Heavenly Palace, shaped like a white rose, like in Dante's Divine Comedy, in the same coffin and the same white funeral robe, white veil and apple blossoms folded in her clasped hands where she was buried on the ground. That her tomb and her coffin would open spontaneously and that she could come out of it. So that she could go in the company of the four angels, walking with her head slightly lowered, hands folded as if to pray for her Last Judgment. She already knew she was going to paradise, but God's law required that every case of a dead man be brought before the Last Judgment under the guidance of Christ. There, Christ would consider her life to be glorious and send her to Paradise. Then the four angels would take off her robes and veil, her crown of thorns. That she could, with stigmata on her wrists and feet, with traces of a whip, naked so Christ created her, kneel down in front of his throne with folded hands. That he could make the sign of the cross on her forehead, mouth, breast and pussy again. That her markers would shine bright yellow, the color of the paradise elixir she drank while hanging in agony on the cross. According to an ancient ritual, this erased all the wounds she had suffered in mortality and restored her hymen, which would return immediately after each intercourse, thus making her a pure, unchallenged virgin. There she would go to the most holy place of this paradise palace, the bedroom of Christ the King. There, for three days and three nights, she would have had extraordinary sex with him in all possible sexual positions, more unusual than the one she experienced during her crucifixion, consuming the drink of eternal youth and the food of immortality, and various tasteful drinks and dishes containing these ingredients in the intervals between intercourse sexual. It was the greatest reward any saved woman could meet, and on each anniversary of their salvation.
Gabriella's dream would end with being taken by four angels to the Garden of Eden at the foot of Christ's Heavenly Palace. The garden in her dream was also shaped like a rose, one hundred thousand kilometers in diameter, which would expand spontaneously with each accepted saved person. This garden in her dreams is covered with waterfalls, virgin forests, jungles, meadows, ordinary forests, streams, sometimes lakes and seas, full of various animals, gentle as lambs. In Gabriella's dream, she would live there in harmony with nature, eating apples from the Trees of Life and drinking the drink of immortality every Sunday with a group of other saved and eating only what Mother Nature gave, i.e. vegetables and fruits, drinking spring water and various juices, taking care of your physiological needs in the bushes. She would have sexual relations with random men (Gabriella was heterosexual), would bathe in rivers, waterfalls or streams, dive underwater, climb trees, sleep under trees on moss or in the grass. She would not wear any clothes like the other saved, and treat nudity as innate. And she would live in the gardens of Paradise forever and ever.
According to family legend, this was how one of the oldest ancestors of her family, a certain Anna Ligneus, one of the first Christian women from Sicily and the leader of the local Christian community, who, as a very pious and educated woman and mystic, decided to die voluntarily, believing in the imminent coming of the Last Judgment. on the cross, wanting to forgive their sins and all those who were not born before Jesus' death, thus securing a place for themselves in Paradise.
The scenario described in the dream was Gabriella's greatest dream. However, she was a realist, and in real life, she would not have chosen to die on a cross, unless she was terminally ill, which would then shorten her suffering. However, it would not be a problem for her to be crucified in full ceremonial for several hours (for example from sunset to sunrise), with a vibrator inserted into her vagina and anus, preceded by decent flogging and a real sexual orgy throughout the crucifixion, culminating in a wonderful feast.
Gabriella Veronica di Legnosso belonged to the ancient family of cricifiers, and de facto cross-makers, who from 71 BCE, i.e. the fall of the Spartacus uprising, dealt with this faculty. It was then that the progenitor of her family, a modest plebeian named Aulus Ligneus, accepted the order to make 6,000 crosses for the rebels captured
slaves. Satisfied with the results of his work (making the crosses of good quality), he was granted the exclusive right to produce crosses throughout Italy, Sicily and Sardinia, he also received the dignity of a patrician and the office of the chief executioner of Italy. He also founded a company operating until today called Ligneus et filii - Factor cruces (Ligneus and sons - manufacturer of crosses), now called Di Legnosso SRL (manufacturers of crosses from 71 BCE). His son, Paulus Ligneus and his son Gaius Ligneus and his son Marius Ligneus, took over the business successively, expanding their financial influence in the Roman state, so that under the great-great-grandson of the founder, Marius Ligneus, they would gain the exclusive right to produce crosses throughout the Roman Empire, having about 100 production plants, employing hundreds of workers and thousands of slaves, expanding their crosses also abroad. They also produced, also exclusively, nails, ropes, flogging tools, crowns of thorns, etc. During his time, a cross was produced on which Christ himself was crucified.
The Ligneus family became one of the richest families in the Roman Empire, having a fortune of 71 million sesterces at the beginning of the 4th century. After the introduction of Christianity in the Roman Empire, the Ligneus family maintained a monopoly in the Empire, producing crosses and accessories for religious purposes (churches built in large numbers at that time), further exporting crosses to other countries. After the fall of the Roman Empire, the company established its representative offices in other countries of Europe at that time, further producing crosses and accessories for religious use. After the rise of the Muslim empire, the Ligneus family (who were already called Ligneso) was able to expand the market for crucifixion crosses by exporting them to all Arab countries.
This situation did not change until America was colonized by Europeans, when the Lignes company (who started to be called di Legnosso), started exporting crosses to the Americas, creating new representative offices over time. After the introduction of the crucifixion penalty in Japan, they began to export crosses to Japan, creating more production plants there over time. At the beginning of the 20th century, the company had production plants and representative offices all over the world.
The most recent history of this form, when Gabriella's grandfather, Francesco di Legnosso III, and the current president of Di Legnosso SRL, began to produce crosses for commercial purposes (parties, festivities, reconstructions, custom-made for a given use, or for shooting various films on this subject) which gave the company a new opening. In 2022, his fortune was estimated at over EUR 9 billion. The breakdown of production as a percentage was as follows:

1) church crosses (all types) - 56%
2) event crosses, for filming, etc. - 24%
3) personal crosses - 15%,
4) crosses for executing death sentences or temporary crucifixion - 5%

Gabriella di Legnosso belonged to a family of billionaires, always living in luxury. On her 18th birthday (while still a student), she received her own apartment with a plot of land for 5 million euros (a few kilometers from the family home), in which she lived in it immediately after turning 18 (+ several residences in the world, several expensive cars and a private jet ) and your own personal property of € 190 million for free disposal.

Thank you. It is a difficult task that there is no possibility of inserting some photos.
If you have photos on your compute, once you have your story on the thread (but before you post the thread!) hit the "attach" box at the bottom if the addition. We recommend using jpeg and keeping each picture below 400kb. PM if you have troubles!!!

Gabriella Veronica di Legnosso - my story as a student of crucification. Blood, pain, sweat and tears. "​

Chapter I (part 2)
Her house itself had two floors with a ground floor and two basement floors. The plot itself was rectangular, measuring 44,000 square meters (approximately 220 meters by 200 meters). The entrance to her residence was guarded by 2 muscular bodyguards, and the plot itself was separated by a 3-meter wall, protecting the owner's privacy.
At the very end of the plot (from the entrance gate) there was an athletics track, with a jogging track, a section for long jumps, high jumps and space for throwing a hammer, javelin, disc and ball. There were also modest stands. Gabriella was there for one hour every other day, mostly jogging. Even when she was still in high school, she liked to participate in the classes of the athletics section, and even took part in school and inter-school sports competitions in athletics, where she took a good place, even standing on the podium a few times. Gabriella, however, did not consider or reject an athletic career.
Directly to the right in front of the track was the indoor Olympic pool, which Gabriella used to swim on those days she did not go to the treadmill. However, it was much deeper, because from 2 meters at the entrance to 10 meters deep in the center, it was connected by a network of underwater tunnels running mainly under the running track, at a depth of over 10 meters, and how deep it really was was Gabriella's secret. Gabriella herself liked to dive. This pool also had two springboards, one standard height and the other height adjustable (up to 10 meters high). During high school, Gabriella used to go swimming and she was really good at it.
Both the pool and the track and field had a changing room where Gabriella could shower and change. Gabriella, however, generally only used the shower, and changed into swimwear or athletics on site before jumping into the water or running. The exceptions were situations when she sometimes invited her colleagues from the athletics or swimming section to exercises, then she changed with them in the changing room. Besides, high walls effectively separated her plot, no unauthorized person could see her changing clothes and see her private places.
The "sports" part of the plot was led by an alley on the right side by the wall, about 90 meters long, running from the entrance to its swimming pool to one of its entrances to her residence.
There was also a second alley, about 30 meters long, leading from the exit of the residence to the left of the entrance to the residence. It ended with steps, behind which there was an artificial beach measuring about 30 meters by 95 meters, and then there was an artificial miniature sea measuring 30 by 95 meters with generated waves. Every day after swimming or running, Gabriella went to her private beach, sunbathing and swimming in her artificial sea, occasionally with her friends. The sea itself was also connected to the aforementioned network of underwater tunnels on her property, which allowed Gabriella to emerge unnoticed from the water anywhere, for example in the swimming pool.
Gabriella rarely came to the "real" sea to sunbathe and swim, because she was very widely known among the Sicilian community and well known in Italy, being basically a celebrity. going on a date at one of the seaside restaurants or bars. In one case it was a whole queue of young people. At least she did not mind seeing on the internet a picture of herself in a bikini walking on the beach. Gabriella was a tall, thin girl with 1.83 m tall, with blue eyes and short hair, she also wore square-rimmed glasses, long legs, shapely buttocks, a flat stomach, a nice waist, hips and shoulders the same length (which is quite narrow). She also had nice big breasts ( she wore a bra size 70G (30G). She did not particularly think about a career in modeling, although she received offers from various modeling agencies on several occasions. One of them she even accepted, signing a 3-month contract immediately after graduating from high school graduation. Every week representatives of the agency came to her residence, shooting her in bathing suits (usually two-piece) or in tasteful underwear (in the mansion itself or on the plot (usually on its artificial beach). She also took part in nude photo shoots, Gabriella did not She was ashamed of her body at all. Even though she did not go to nudist beaches, she did not mind walking naked on her "artificial" beach, letting her breasts, pussy and buttocks get tanned. She also liked to bathe naked in her "artificial" sea and dive in it. The water was then heated, and heat lamps were placed above its beach at a height of several meters.
Behind her beach, and closer to the residence, there was a space, let's call it, for events, de facto connected to the beach (approximately 60 by 60 meters). There were various wooden round booths with drinks or snacks, where Gabriella would come, stepping out of the water for a moment. There were also saunas, SPA rooms, slides, Jacuzzis, mini-pools, etc., one of which ended in an "artificial" sea. Gabriella went there after sunbathing or immediately after activity in the pool or on the treadmill. She especially liked to relax in saunas where she could calm down for a while, get a body massage, or take a mud bath, which was where most of the action happened, because Gabriella used to organize various parties every week on Sunday, but she did not invite people to her residence, she did it on Wednesdays or Thursdays. There was a separate alley leading to her from another of the entrances to her residence.

Last edited:
Chapter I (part III)
However, what attracted the most attention was the space measuring 90 x 50 meters, surrounded from the outside by 10-meter high black pine pillars, from which a cross was made on which Christ himself was crucified. They hid a secret that only Gabriella, the only member of the di Legnosso family, had access to. It was the sanctuary of the di Legnosso family.
Gabriella, since she was eighteen years old and gained exclusive access to the sanctuary, went there occasionally, usually on the occasion of some important events for her, e.g. high school graduation or Easter. The entrance to the sanctuary was behind a stone slab, opened with a lever. She always did this an hour before midnight, having eaten nothing for the previous twenty-four hours, showing respect to Christ who fasted (although he fasted for as long as 40 days). Behind the curtain was a small room, with a small column in the center, on top of which was a burning lamp.
According to the rules, Gabriella had to change into her servant's clothes. She took off her dark blouse, pink T-shirt, sneakers, black socks, knee-length black skirt, lacy black bra and panties and arranged them in a cube. Then she put on a white cotton loincloth called a subligar and a cotton loincloth of the same color on her chest called a strophium (Gabriella, as the owner of large breasts, always said that her boobs felt great then. Finally, she knelt on both knees, bowing her head to the ground, kissing her with her lips. the stone floor of the sanctuary. In this way, Gabriella showed respect for her ancestors and the rules governing this sacred place.
Gabriella then took a torch that was lying on the ground and lit it with the fire from the stub and walked through the purple curtain into another room measuring 40 x 40 meters. There were scenes painted on the walls depicting the Stations of the Cross of women and men of various ages, from doyens and older women to young girls and adolescents who had just entered their adulthood. In the room itself there were 14 torches, that is the number of stations of the cross of Christ, which Gabriella lit with her torch.
Just after she turned 18 and moved into this residence, Gabriella received the entire temple at her disposal, where she could celebrate private mass in honor of Christ and Saint Anna Legnoso. However, she could not perform Crucifixion Ceremonies, preach sermons, or celebrate services with the participation of gathered people. For now, she was only a servant of Christ, an assistant to the priestess, as evidenced by the color of her loincloth and breast cloth. According to the rules, she could only assist during the Crucifixion Ceremonies and during services performed by priestesses. After completing her first-cycle studies in the study of crucifixion - the specialty of executioner, Gabriella could be ordained a priestess of Christ, receiving the right to wear a red subligar and strophium during religious ceremonies. By conducting private services, Gabriella gained experience.
Behind another purple curtain there was a 20 x 40 meter memorial room for her ancestors. There, on the walls, there were engraved figures of her ancestors, from the doyen of the family, Aulus Ligneus, to herself (with the period of their lives). In the room there were also statues of the five progenitors of her family: Aulus, Paulus, Gaius, Marius the elder and Marius the younger. These statues formed a circle in the center of which was a square stone block measuring 1 x 1 meter, surrounded by incense sticks made of black pine resin (which was exactly in the center of the room). Gabriella lit incense, then sat on a stone block in the lotus position. With her eyes closed, breathing deeply, inhaling the vapors that put her in a blessed mood, Gabriella connected with the spirits of her ancestors for about fifteen minutes, cleansing her mind and body.
Gabriella, who was responsible for this sanctuary, also took care of the cleanliness of the sanctuary, usually cleaning the walls and statues from dust and small cobwebs using a long and short stick with a brush.
There were also five torches in this chamber, four of them were located in the front half of the chamber, which Gabriella lit after entering, and the fifth one was located at the very end of the chamber, which she lit after meditation.
Behind the torch, another purple curtain separated this chamber from the next room. This time it was a dark corridor, about 1 meter narrow and 10 meters long. It was a vestibule to the most sacred place in this sanctuary. At the height of Gabriella's head, there were stone troughs adjacent to the walls, stretching the length of the corridor, filled with animal tallow. Gabriella would then hold the torch to the tallow troughs and light them. The light illuminated the mystery of this corridor, specifically the stairs disappearing under the water reaching 2 meters at its deepest point, filling the corridor, and emerging back at the end of the corridor. This was to symbolize baptism washing away all sins and water washing away all dirt.
Gabriella knew the sacred rules that governed this place perfectly. She then extinguished the torch, then took off her strophium and subligarum, and then walked down the stairs naked, immersing herself up to her neck in water (as an ordinary servant, she had no right to wear robes in the most holy place of the sanctuary during a private service, but only during official ceremonies). At the deepest point, she would take a deep breath and plunge under the water, stay there for a few moments, exhaling all the air, then emerge and swim to the end of the corridor. She didn't dry herself, firstly because she didn't have anything with it, and secondly, because the sacred rules forbade her from doing so. It was supposed to symbolize the body of Saint Anna Ligneus, which was wet with sweat at the hour of her death.
The most sacred room in the sanctuary was also behind a purple curtain. Once inside, Gabriella closed it from the inside with a lever that lowered the stone door. Only then could she take a breath.
Just beyond the entrance there was a short column reaching to her hips, on top of which stood a small jug covered with a lid, filled with an oil resembling chrism oil, but in color resembling the drink of paradise. Gabriella dipped her fingers in the oil and anointed them with the sign of the cross on her forehead, lips, breasts and pussy, whispering, "O Christ, who marked Saint Anne Ligneus with this holy oil on the day of her martyrdom, so that she could blot out her sins and those of the whole world and to live eternal life in paradise, let me experience its pleasure.”
Naked, wearing only her square glasses, wet and anointed with holy oils, Gabriella was able to continue the ritual. Behind the column of holy oils stood two more columns. There were torches attached to both of them, one of which was burning and the other was not. Gabriella would take the second one and light it with the first one.
Behind the columns were fourteen rows of torches, symbolizing the fourteen stations of Christ's Way of the Cross, which Gabriella lit with her torch. Behind the last row of torches there was a fork leading in both directions to separate rooms. On the left side there was a warehouse where frozen bread in ice blocks was stored, covered with straw and rushes, barrels of non-alcoholic wine (Gabriella was a teetotaller), jugs of holy oils, jugs of honey, there were also several vibrators and ropes and twigs of black pine, several golden cups and other golden jewels. There Gabriella went to take with her, in turn, a branch of black pine, a jug of wine, a small loaf of bread, a jug of honey, a jug of holy oil, a jug of milk, ropes, a vibrator, and two golden chalices, one larger, the other smaller.
Gabriella walked with these gifts to the fork and turned towards the end of the hall. There was the most sacred place: the first cross (Crux Simplex) made by Aulus Ligneus, the progenitor of the di Legnosso family, attached to the wall with metal hoops, inserted into a yoke under the floor. Made of black pine, with a vertical beam length of 333 cm and a transverse beam length of 166.5 cm. Under the cross there was an antique hammer and three Roman nails with a long head, a flagrum and a long spear. Saint Anna Ligneus gave her life on this cross.
In front of the cross there was a saucer, over half a meter long, the size of a dinner plate, on which Gabriella lit a fire. Gabriella then placed wine and bread on the saucer. She placed jugs with honey and milk on the floor near the paten. Then she approached the cross, kissing it, then knelt under the cross, crossed herself and began to pray, "Behold, your servant Gabriella di Legnosso has appeared. Here I am approaching your Altar, where Saint Anna Ligneus died on this cross to obtain eternal life. Here I am entering into holy service to perform it well. I am asking You, Christ, for the grace of concentration, for my thoughts to be with You, for my eyes to be turned to the altar, and my heart to be devoted only to You. I am here to serve you today. Amen".

Chapter I (part IV)
While the offerings were warming on a saucer under the fire, during the ritual, Gabriella took a black pine branch in her hand and dipped it in a jug of holy oil, saying: "O Christ, bless the cross that Aulus Ligneus created and which his great-great-grandson Marius Ligneus the younger created so that you could give your life for all mankind, saving them from their sins, stroking Satan and evil spirits, at this very hour," and then she sprinkled it three times, once on the crossbeam and once on each of the arms of the cross. Then she dipped the branch in the oil once more, saying, "O Christ, bless this bread, milk, wine and honey that I will eat in honor of my ancestors, O you who ate your last supper on the night before your Passion," and then she sprinkled the bread one by one. , milk, wine and honey.
Directly in front of the saucer was a rectangular stone altar (2m x 2m x 1m) with small rope holders, a gutter running from the center of the altar to a glass removable reservoir, and then on the floor, there was a small opening leading to the yoke of the cross. In the middle of the altar, just in front of the gutter, there was a hole to which a special vibrator was attached. It was connected to a tank filled with incense resin with a mounted igniter located under the altar.
It was usually about fifteen minutes until midnight. Gabriella, familiar with the rules of this place, knew what to do. First, she mounted the vibrator on the altar, programming it to turn on in a minute and a half and run for twelve minutes. Then she sat on the altar, facing the cross, and then tied her ankles to the handles. Then she inserted the vibrator into her vagina, touching her G-spot, and attaching the attachment to her clitoris. Finally, she tied her wrists with ropes to the handle and finally lay down on the altar. Gabriella, stretched out on the X-shaped altar, offered herself as a sacrifice to her Lord.
After a minute and a half, the vibrator was turned on and the fuse ignited the incense resin. Gabriella then closed her eyes, began to breathe deeply and began to imagine that she was having sex with Christ. After half a minute, the aromas from the incense were flowing out of the altar through small holes. Gabriella, as a living sacrifice, inhaled the fumes from the incense, moving her hips on the altar, the vibrator irritated her pussy and vagina, and the remaining offerings (wine, milk, bread and honey) waited for the stroke of midnight.
Gabriella, since she had been fondling her pussy for quite a few months, had discovered that her orgasm ended with her ejaculating an amount of cum comparable to being squirted from a bucket. This was also the case on average at the very end of the vibrator's operation. Gabriella, excited and overcome with pleasure, inhaling the aromas of the incense, felt the pressure on her bladder, then her whole body began to tremble, and finally the approaching orgasm coming from her vagina and pussy. After a while, she was overcome with great pleasure and an unearthly orgasm, and her pussy and vagina were gushing with female semen again and again, flowing down the spout into the glass reservoir.
Gabriella, once her sweet juices had flowed fully from her womanhood, untied herself from the bonds of the altar, then knelt under the cross, folded her hands in prayer, immersed in prayer, thanking Christ for the successful orgasm. When midnight struck, informed by the triple sound of the gong placed behind the cross, Gabriella stood up from her knees, removed the vibrator and ropes from the altar, then took a jug of wine, a jug of milk, a loaf of bread, and a jug of honey from the paten and placed them on the altar, each time taking a knee. Then she took the glass container with her sperm and placed it on the paten. She again took the black pine branch in her hand and dipped it in the oil, saying, "O Christ, bless my sperm which I will eat with you. Make me experience orgasms and squirt sperm for your glory,” and then she sprinkled the container with her sperm that was warming over a low heat.
Then she walked back to the altar. Kneeling down, she took a loaf of bread from the paten and tore a piece from it, saying, "O Christ, you have blessed this bread, just like the apple that Saint Anna Ligneus ate on the cross. “Blessed is I who have come to your banquet,” and then she took it in both hands, lifting it up and placing it on the paten.
Then she took a jug of wine in her hand and poured it into a larger chalice (so that it was a quarter full), saying, "O Christ, who has blessed this wine, just as the blood of Saint Anne Ligneus was shed by the blows of the flagrum, the crown of thorns on, the striking of nails on her stretched arms and legs, the martyrdom of hanging on the cross and the piercing of her body with a spear.
“Blessed am I who have come to your banquet,” and raised the cup with both hands.
Then she took the jug of honey in her hand, saying, "O Christ, who has blessed this honey, just as the sweat of Saint Anne Ligneus flowed from her tortured body. “Blessed is I who have come to your feast” and raised the jug with both hands.
Then, kneeling again, Gabriella went back to the small of her back, where her cum was warming itself. She took the container of juices from her womanhood and the jug of milk and placed them on the paten. Then she poured her sperm into a jug of milk, saying, "O Christ, who has blessed this sperm of mine, just as you blessed the pussy of Saint Anne Ligneus with abundant orgasms and abundant streams of her sperm, which you turned into milk. “Blessed is I who orgasmed and ejaculated my sperm for your glory” and lifted the container of her sperm into the air with both hands.
Gabriella was finally starting a crucial ritual. She took the jug of honey, the jug of milk mixed with her sperm and the jug of honey and began pouring equally into the larger cup and then into the smaller cup, also pouring wine in a similar proportion. She raised the smaller chalice, saying, "This is the divine nectar that Saint Anna Ligneus drank just before her death, which you, Christ, gave her so that her soul could leave her tortured body. Who became the blood flowing in her new immortal body and who drinks to your glory in paradise. Bless, O Christ, this divine nectar.”
After a while, Gabriella took a piece of bread and put it into a smaller cup with divine nectar. She did the same with the larger cup, putting a larger piece of bread into it. Gabriella said, "O Christ, make this bread become an Apple from the Tree of Life, which Saint Anna Ligneus ate just before her death, which you, Christ, gave her so that her soul could leave her tortured body. Which became her new immortal body. Which Apple from the Tree of Life is her main food in her eternal life in paradise. “Bless this divine food, O Christ.” She then took both chalices and placed them on a saucer in front of the holy cross, under which a fire was burning. Gabriella stood before him and raised her hands and said, "O Christ, I offer you as an offering divine nectar and an apple from the Tree of Life. Give me the grace to consume this divine nectar and the Apple from the Tree of Life, which became the blood and flesh of Saint Anna Ligneus. “Blessed are you who called me to your banquet.”
Gabriella walked up to the cross, kneeling beneath it. Having crossed herself, she folded her hands on her chest, reciting the holy formula: "O Saint Anna Ligneus, who died on this cross, taking away the sins of yourself and the whole world, give me the grace to eat this divine nectar and the Apple from the Tree of Life, which on the day of your suffering on you ate on this wooden altar, giving your earthly life for eternal life in paradise. Which became your blood and flesh, made immortal by Christ's will. So that I can serve you and our Lord Christ, obtaining the grace of eternal life. Amen".
Gabriella rose from her knees, crossed herself again and walked back to the altar, taking back the two cups with the brewed divine drink and the pieces of bread inside, which were a piece of the Apple from the Tree of Life, placing them on the altar. She took a piece of blessed bread from the smaller chalice, saying, "May the body of Saint Anna Ligneus give me the grace of eternal life," and put it in her mouth, eating it. Although there was a piece of bread, it tasted like an apple, like the Apple from the Tree of Life, but there was no such tasty apple anywhere in the world, every now and then Gabriella felt as if it were a different fruit. Then Gabriella took in her hand a smaller cup with non-alcoholic wine, honey, milk and her sperm, now divine nectar. The nectar was a pale yellow drink. Gabriella said, "May the blood of Saint Anna Ligneus give me the grace of eternal youth in paradise" and drank its entire contents to the bottom. Just like almost 2,000 years ago, this drink tasted of wine, honey, milk and female sperm at the same time.
Gabriella's private mass was coming to an end. She cleaned the golden goblets and returned them, along with the empty jugs, ropes, vibrator, and black pine twigs, to the storage room. She then took from the altar a large cup with the divine drink and a piece of bread floating in it, which was the Apple of the Tree of Life, and carried it from the most holy place of this sanctuary to the small refectory on the left, consisting of a three-meter wooden table and four chairs, placing them on the table. Then she did the same with the loaf of bread, then sat down at the table and said the prayer before the meal:
- O Christ, bless this meal I have prepared. Teach me to share this holy bread and wine with everyone. Amen.
Gabriella ate in silence the entire time, drinking non-alcoholic wine and eating bread. After finishing the meal, Gabriella said the post-meal prayer:
“O Christ, I am grateful for the meal you have received, pour on me the Spirit of your goodness and strengthen me, united in your love with which you nourish me with this food. Amen".
After all this, Gabriella took the empty wine cup and returned it to the warehouse. Then she again approached the holy cross, kissing it. Kneeling down, she crossed herself and prayed, "Thank you, Christ, for your goodness calling me to your service; make me holy by participating in your mystery today and throughout my life, so that I may only follow the path of salvation. Now allow your servant to return to the mortal world. Amen".
She then walked through the dark corridor filled with water again, submerging herself again at its deepest point. Stepping out of the hall, she put the strophium and subligarium back on her wet naked body. She then extinguished all the torches in the memorial room and the room with the Stations of the Cross, kissed the stone floor of the sanctuary again, then took off her maid's robes, changed into her normal clothes and left the sanctuary. After about a minute, she entered her residence and went to her bedroom. There, she undressed, climbed naked into bed and went to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom