Girls With Whipmarks

Go to CruxDreams.com
[Reality mode]
I like that concept, but just for completeness (and those who are not sufficiently knowledgeable about electricity: NEVER ever play with DC (battery) current flowing through the body! Any DC component would cause electrolysis of the blood and deadly danger, besides burns, etc.).
[/Reality mode]
Good point, I don't like playing with electricity ast the best of times, ........
The wire in the whip could cut a lot as well.

Good point, I don't like playing with electricity ast the best of times, ........
The wire in the whip could cut a lot as well.
Playing with electricity and a good e-stim device (e.g. Erostek ET312) can be a lot of "fun".
I am not talking about the cattle prod type if devices, but about devices that can emulate nerve/muscle stimulation signals.
Tree's setup can work (except the voltage doubler that would need to be solved in other ways) and also the conducting whip isn't really an issue: Wetting it is enough...

Playing with electricity and a good e-stim device (e.g. Erostek ET312) can be a lot of "fun".
I am not talking about the cattle prod type if devices, but about devices that can emulate muscle stimulation signals.
Tree's setup can work (except the voltage doubler that would need to be solved in other ways) and also the conducting whip isn't really an issue: Wetting it is enough...

I understand, Just don't like electricity. I had a lot of shocks changing fuse wires when I was a kid. Yes we had cermic fuses and I had to change the fuse wire!

I am glad that the conducting whip is OK. I would not like to see a sub's back cut up, unless she understood what was going to happen and was ok with it.

I understand, Just don't like electricity. I had a lot of shocks changing fuse wires when I was a kid.
Say goodbye to thinking of e-stim as "shocks". A good box can cause any sensation, also stuff that feels like "being touched".
I use a wartenberg wheel combined with electro (the "right" signal) to create sensations of a "cutting blade" for example...

But it sure isn't and needn't be for everybody.

Btw I had my share of shocks as well, maybe that influenced my career (electronics engineer :D :D :D )

If anyone tries most of the shit on this board they are fucking insane. Unless I am relating life experiences (which I have and so noted) anything I post is fantasy and really don't want to have disclaimers attached to them.

God Damn I am cranky tonight...

Tree

If anyone tries most of the shit on this board they are fucking insane. Unless I am relating life experiences (which I have and so noted) anything I post is fantasy and really don't want to have disclaimers attached to them.

God Damn I am cranky tonight...

Tree
Most of us know, Tree!
But be sure that there are people who don't use their brains (or at least google)... and their number is growing at an incredible pace...
My comment was meant for those, while you are meant to continue the story with your setup ;)

Like it Tree :D -​
there'll still be more visits to the Torture Chamber in the IPCG story, fear not,​
and novel forms of electro-torture are surely on the menu.... ;)
it's got some things in common with Dr Sheng's Auto-Torture machine,​
but the idea of the whip completing the circuit is a neat one -​
except wouldn't it earth through the guy wielding the whip? :confused:

idea of the whip completing the circuit is a neat one -
There is another one, a bit more indirect:
Horizontal metal bar (round ca. 10-20mm diameter) at crotch level between two insulating poles.
The girl is forced to stand "over it", feet left and right of it, tied apart (legs spread.
She is standing on a metal plate.
The metal bar is adjusted in altitude in such ways that it just does not touch her pussy if she stands on her tip-toes and pushes her ass out.

One pole of the E-Stim device is connected to the plate she is standing on and the other one to the bar...
One uncontrolled movement and her pussy gets "fried" (a bit ;) )... (selecting a signal that is "painfully exciting" may make things even more interesting...)

And now for the whip...
;)

but the idea of the whip completing the circuit is a neat one -

Yes, I agree with that!

Tree, come on to take a Whu's cigarette with Messa : you'll put down your head on her tighs and she'll massage your tempes...;)

Like it Tree :D -​
there'll still be more visits to the Torture Chamber in the IPCG story, fear not,​
and novel forms of electro-torture are surely on the menu.... ;)
it's got some things in common with Dr Sheng's Auto-Torture machine,​
but the idea of the whip completing the circuit is a neat one -​
...Eul, the wire is insulated until it passes through the handle. To make the whip still the weapon the wire is a flat braided one woven with the flat leather of the whip itself.

Even if I am barefoot standing in your piss- and, yes, you will piss- I wouldn't be the shortest route to ground.

So are you ready???

T

Yes, I agree with that!

Tree, come on to take a Whu's cigarette with Messa : you'll put down your head on her tighs and she'll massage your tempes...;)

HOLY CRAP!!!! Cold shower time....

T

Yes, Ulrika, I damn well did cum all over the keyboard...

There is another one, a bit more indirect:
Horizontal metal bar (round ca. 10-20mm diameter) at crotch level between two insulating poles.
The girl is forced to stand "over it", feet left and right of it, tied apart (legs spread.
She is standing on a metal plate.
The metal bar is adjusted in altitude in such ways that it just does not touch her pussy if she stands on her tip-toes and pushes her ass out.

One pole of the E-Stim device is connected to the plate she is standing on and the other one to the bar...
One uncontrolled movement and her pussy gets "fried" (a bit ;) )... (selecting a signal that is "painfully exciting" may make things even more interesting...)

And now for the whip...
;)

There was a video on YouTube back in the good old days of a girl being tortured on just such a device,​
I wonder if anyone's got it or knows where it could still be found?​

There was a video on YouTube back in the good old days of a girl being tortured on just such a device,​
I wonder if anyone's got it or knows where it could still be found?​
Never seen. If there is stuff, then "WiredPussy" probably would be the best guess to look at...
My setup evolved from a drawing I did ages back...

Attachments

• Electric_Fence_crop.jpg
    Electric_Fence_crop.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 253
Google 'pony torture and there are stills and some decent videos of an electric horse...

Tree

Google 'pony torture and there are stills and some decent videos of an electric horse...

Tree
:D :D :D
Somehow google seems to react differently here (location and search history dependent I think), I only found a "classic" wooden horse and this...
...not that kind of pony torture that was intended ;)

Attachments

• horse%20torture[1].jpg
    horse%20torture[1].jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 280
Yes, even 'My Little Pony' Torture​
of which I certainly don't approve!:D
Try 'electric pony torture' -​
I didn't find the one I remember from 3 or 4 years back,​
but others similar.​

(Safesearch was not deactivated... that's why I didn't find it)
This is getting close...
Difference being that in all "horses" shown there are two parallel lines touching the pussy.
I'll take a foto of mine next time it's being used...

Attachments

• 03[1].jpg
    03[1].jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 354
Back
Top Bottom