Goat's Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
End of Day - Naked Negotiation 1.jpg
The fine detail repays close attention, and fans of Makar's work will recognise Alexandra and Alice, concealed in the shadows.
It's good to see you posting again, albeit my comments refer to the pictures dated 2019. Nice work, GoatJr! :)

Alexandra cf GoatJr cf Alice.jpg

The fine detail repays close attention, and fans of Makar's work will recognise Alexandra and Alice, concealed in the shadows.
It's good to see you posting again, albeit my comments refer to the pictures dated 2019. Nice work, GoatJr! :)

Haven't lost that keen eye Bob ... thanks and I hope to be able to post more . I am not one to air my personal challenges but will say the last few years have been pretty rough . We'll see how it goes from here ...

View attachment 1498555 This is the first of two images, which I was not happy with, so I chose to remake it thus its small size so as not to waste space.
This is not a bad image at all - the contrast between the front female figure and the darkness where the men are is quite striking. Perhaps simply substitute the kneeling female figure, or remove it, and you have a very mysterious image. It's almost nicer with just the block and no impalement post. I do like the one with the impalement post, but it might be more striking if the blue glow didn't encompass the standing girl.

Very nice work. :)

This is not a bad image at all - the contrast between the front female figure and the darkness where the men are is quite striking. Perhaps simply substitute the kneeling female figure, or remove it, and you have a very mysterious image. It's almost nicer with just the block and no impalement post. I do like the one with the impalement post, but it might be more striking if the blue glow didn't encompass the standing girl.

Very nice work. :)
I have to agree, I sometimes don't want to stop and over do it! Thanks for being up front makes me trust my first instinct.

Back
Top Bottom