Golgotha

Go to CruxDreams.com
Gabriella's pain and shame

The soldiers swear at @GabriellaSivilla as she slowly makes her way up the hill to Golgotha.
The heavy wood rubs and chafes against her back. Especially where her naked flesh is exposed.
There are many in the crowd who encourage the soldiers' sadism.
They decide to see whether they can make her go any faster.
"Let's hit her at the same time", says Rufus, one of the floggers who is behind the hapless woman
Verus, the other flogger, agrees "Let's do it!"
As Gabriella slowly moves forward, they synchronize their blows such that their flagrums hit her back at the same time.
The force of the impact is such that all the air seems to leave Gabriella's lungs, and she rapidly staggers about ten paces, her back on fire, her flesh torn to ribbons!
The cruelty of the soldiers knows no bounds....

Attachments

• Golgotha2_scorpio.jpg
    Golgotha2_scorpio.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 910
Gabriella's pain and shame

The soldiers swear at @GabriellaSivilla as she slowly makes her way up the hill to Golgotha.
The heavy wood rubs and chafes against her back. Especially where her naked flesh is exposed.
There are many in the crowd who encourage the soldiers' sadism.
They decide to see whether they can make her go any faster.
"Let's hit her at the same time", says Rufus, one of the floggers who is behind the hapless woman
Verus, the other flogger, agrees "Let's do it!"
As Gabriella slowly moves forward, they synchronize their blows such that their flagrums hit her back at the same time.
The force of the impact is such that all the air seems to leave Gabriella's lungs, and she rapidly staggers about ten paces, her back on fire, her flesh torn to ribbons!
The cruelty of the soldiers knows no bounds....
soooooooo wonderful!!! It leaves me breathless! Please go on... :)

Kisse kisses kisses
G.

I thought this story is not finished yet. Is it?
Well, it is. At least for the moment. When I wrote the eleventh part, my idea was to leave the rest of the tortures to the imagination of the reader. It's even more scary in this way, I think. And when I wrote the ending I was very satisfied of it. Keeping on describing maybe could be boring for the reader, while I wanted something very intense and cruel. But, maybe, in the future, I will come back, and write some more chapters. Who know. But you can keep illustring the story, of course!

Kisses!
G.

Well, it is. At least for the moment. When I wrote the eleventh part, my idea was to leave the rest of the tortures to the imagination of the reader. It's even more scary in this way, I think. And when I wrote the ending I was very satisfied of it. Keeping on describing maybe could be boring for the reader, while I wanted something very intense and cruel. But, maybe, in the future, I will come back, and write some more chapters. Who know. But you can keep illustring the story, of course!

Kisses!
G.
Shoot! I was looking forward to the cornu part ……mmmmmm

Gabriella's ascent to hell
================

The soldiers whip @GabriellaSivilla furiously to keep her moving. Her tender back is crisscrossed with gashes and bruising - the marks of the cruel scourge, employed with sadistic glee by the soldiers.
To the laughter of the crowd, they expose her buttocks and whip her delicate ass cheeks.
The pain and humiliation she endures is nothing compared to what awaits her on Golgotha.

Attachments

• Golgotha3_scorpio.jpg
    Golgotha3_scorpio.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 683
Gabriella's ascent to hell
================

The soldiers whip @GabriellaSivilla furiously to keep her moving. Her tender back is crisscrossed with gashes and bruising - the marks of the cruel scourge, employed with sadistic glee by the soldiers.
To the laughter of the crowd, they expose her buttocks and whip her delicate ass cheeks.
The pain and humiliation she endures is nothing compared to what awaits her on Golgotha.

Thanks a lot indeed @jimsac !!! Kisses!!! :)

" I take a step forward.

Then another, staggering under the wooden pole, blood running down my bare back, that they left me naked, so they could whip me bloody.

He looks at me, his gaze fixed on my bloody back, on my long legs.

Someone from the crowd shouts: "Look at the beautiful ass of the whore!"

Because he left my butt exposed. A tear rolls down my cheek and streaks the red on my cheeks.

We continue slowly, climbing the hill.

I can get a closer look at the human remains. The stench fills my nostrils. The ground becomes more compact. The screams that, if possible, get even
louder.

The soldiers lead me to one of the posts, making way through the crowd."

Attachments

• Golgotha3_scorpio.jpg
    Golgotha3_scorpio.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 657
"MOVE IT BITCHAAAA!!!!" "DAMN I TOLD YOU I'LL FUCK YOUR ASS AND I WILL, BITCH!!!" I scream from fear, while he reaches down and grabs with one hand my hair and yells in my ear, and with the other lowers the cloth around my butt. I feel him shoving something hard between my ass cheeks, probing for my little hole. The handle of the whip. I panic: "No no... please... noooooo !" I cry. "Please, no, no, I move, I move.. ! nooo ..."

This excerpt from @GabriellaSivilla 's excellent story inspired me to do this sketch.... I also wanted to showcase Gabriella's lovely legs.....enjoy!

Attachments

• Golgotha4_scorpio.jpg
    Golgotha4_scorpio.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 604
Next part. I'd really love that you enjoy! And comment, comment, comment, it's a great encouragment for me!

Kisses!
G.

GOLGOTHA

Part six
by Gabriella Sivilla

They don't waste time.

I feel one of them grabbing my left foot and bending my leg. The hand is rough, hard, as rough as the wood I feel under my foot. I have always taken care of my feet, and some red nail polish remains from the last time I put it on. I don't look down, and I couldn't look, but the image of my little foot in the big, dirty hands of this brute appears vivid in my mind.

Another soldier approaches me, with a hammer in his hand and one more of the big rusty nails.

I feel him placing the metal tip my foot. I don't put any fight, the rape and the torture have already exhausted me, and the pain in my wrists and arms is too much. But I can't help but start shivering. I feel my teeth chatter. It's not cold, or shock. My body knows how atrocious it is to have a nail driven into flesh and bone, and terror envelops me.

He doesn't wait.

It hits with full strength the head of the nail, and it goes halfway into my foot. Two small bones break, with a sinister: "CRACK!".

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I yell, and it's like my lungs are shooting out of my throat. The whole leg is on fire, it's as if they are skinning it alive, as if they are burning it with burning flames, as if they are shredding it, all things together at the same time. Nerves send the pain up my back and explode in my brain.

The crowd screams with pleasure.

He keeps hitting. And hitting . "THUD! THUD! THUD!" He strikes again, the big nail entering more and more into my flesh. Spreading apart the little broken bones in my foot. Then, I distinctly feel the tip of the nail tearing the sole of my foot and coming out the other side. And the dull sound of the blows when the tip is driven into the wood. And I scream. Scream. I scream:

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

The centurion approaches. He got back on his horse. He speaks in a low, but hard, tone: " Mmmhhh yessss . Good girl. Good, blondie girl. This is how we want you! Scream out your agony... Let everyone see how much you're suffering... yeahhh"

I feel them take my right foot, bend my long beautiful leg, and place the sole of my foot against the post. This time I don't feel the tip being placed.

"THUD!"

The pain explodes in my foot, in my leg, in my back, in my head: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH nnnnnnOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAH ", as the nail drives in between two small bones, diverging them, impaling a nerve.

A splash of my crimson blood hits my executioner's face. He is momentarily surprised to be hit by this hot liquid. He licks it with his tongue, feeling his flavor. He grins. He resumes hammering.

I piss myself.

This time is not from fear. It's from the terrible, unbearable pain from having wrists and feet freshly nailed to the cross. A few drops, all I had left.
Hey Gabriella,
great how you write about the nailing of your feet. Very interesting that you decide not to watch when they place your feet and drive the nails in.
I enjoy your pain and fear......:devil:

Kisses!
G.
I'm imagining a Jewish slavegirl can't help but bring you a little greasy leather cup of water, even some cheap vinegar, to relieve your suffering a tiny bit.

I'm imagining that the Roman oppressors don't much fancy this.

I'm imagining that the princess will get to enjoy the company of a new handmaiden on the cross beside her soon.

Gabriella: The Agony and the Ecstasy:firedevil:
========================

The start of a new occasional series on the sufferings of @GabriellaSivilla
... with the fervent hope that Gabriella will deliver her usual erotic writing describing the sketch ....;):very_hot:

I think that is one of the best BEST drawing you did, jimsac. Thanks a lot indeed!!! And to complement it with some text:

=========================================================

When they invaded her territory, she herself went to the Romans. "For sure they will recognize my majesty, and hail me in front of my beauty, and proclaim me their Princess" Gabriella thought.

But as soon as she entered their palace, she was grabbed by the soldiers, and roughly dragged in front of Tribune Claudius. They kicked her knees to make kneel down, while ripping the front of her robe: "Sir, look at what nice pair of tits we found, Sir", and they showed her firm boobs, topped by her perky dark pink nipples.

"She has a nice face, too, and nice blonde hair, could be worth a nice gift for a Senator." the Tribun said, while grabbing her chin and compelling her to look at his cold grey eyes.

"You scum!!! You filthy pieces of shit!" she thundered in the hall, her high-pitched voice renonating in the air. "I am Gabriella Sivilla, sent by the Gods to protect my people and be your Princess. Hail me now and I will forgive you!"

Tribune Claudius shaked his head, disbilivieng she was so crazy: "What a waste!", then, in a lower tone of voice: "Centurion, take care of her." and nodded.

They brought her in a smaller room, the soldiers grabbing her by her arms, her ripped robe getting in the way while she stumbled forward. The room was dark, and, entering, the soldiers raised coulds of dust, visible in the dim light shed by the door opening. The air smelled of old.

They roughly bent her over a wooden table, ripped the hemline of her robe, down to her long beautiful legs, on her back. "Just the officers, the soldiers get out of here!" shouted the Centurion, a grin on his scary face.

When he shoved his hard cock inside her, Gabriella screamed out loud, a long scream of pain. He grabbed her hair and spoke with his deep voice in her ear, his body pinning her on the wooden table top, his hips starting to buck back and forth to fuck her hard: "Tell, tell, what a princess sent by Gods feels when buggered by a thick Roman sausage? Tell, bitch!"

Gabriella did not answer. Instread, she screamed again when she felt her anal ring stretched to the limit, and beyond, as the Centurion pushed hard and fleshes of intense pain blinded her. And she cried out like a baby girl, and yelled, as the others took turns raping her, and called her names, and slapped her on her pretty face, amused by the fact that this girl in her early twenties, that they were sodomizing, called herself a princess sent by the Gods.

When they all had empited their heavy balls in her ass, they dragged her in the courtyard and gave her to the soldiers. "Scourge her!" ordered the centurion. She soldiers gathered around her like a pack of wolves, led her to a high column, tied her wrists to two rings up there, and ripped off her the last shreds of her robe.

Her body lied stretched against the stone column as they called for the lictor to bring the dready flagurm the gentle sunrays grazing her silky skin. As the lictor arrived they started scourging her. The swish of the thongs in the air was followed by the dull thuds of the metal tips of the scourge hitting her back, and her screams of pain as the bone and metal shards, embedded in the thongs, ripped her skin and penetrated her tender flesh.

Gabriella started asking mercy at the second lash, her voice already hoarse from screaming, as the thongs of the scourge wrapped around her flank and the metal tips wounded her junst under her right tit: "pll... ppll.. aaaaahh AAAHHHH... mmmerr... AAAAHHH... mmmerr AAAAHHHH!!!" she pitiously cried.

Five strokes of the flagrum were enough to gauge deep wounds in her back, and for her blood to start dripping from the angry welts down her legs and to the dirty floor. It was then, that the Centurion stopped the lictor: "Use the cane, dumbass, do not ruin her too much!"

They kept on hitting her with the cane. They started with her rounded buttocks, marking them with red long welts. Then they got to her back again, and Gabriella went mad from pain, her arms pulling at her bonds, as they cruelly hit her deep wounds with the cane, more blood flowing down her skin. Then the passed to her long beautiful legs, hitting the rear of her thighs, long red strips rapidly appearing on her skin.

They stopped only when they saw her hanging from her wrists, and her screams of pain progressively died in her troath, a pool of her blood under her. Then they dragged her through the courtyard, stark naked, her inert feet leaving a trail in the dirt, to have her sit on a stone bench, under a porch. They tied her wrists in front of her.

The soldiers found an old red cloak, dirt and full of holes, and they put it around her shoulders, laughing as she winced with pain at the contact between her ruined skin and the rough fabric. One of the soldiers, an evil grin on his scary face, took some short brunches da un pomegranate tree, and interwined them in a mock crown, evil looking thorns protruding in and out from its rim.

He proudly showed it to her, sure that she understood when she saw that her eyes were widening with fear. His cock already hard from having seen her naked and scourged, he pressed the crown onto on her head, pushing until it slided down her forefront, and grinned as he watched the evil thorns snapping as they cut on her scalp.

He stepped back, admiring his handiwork, as Gabriella closed her eyes and howled in pain, a long howl like the one from a wounded lamb. Her blood was starting to drip down her pretty cheeks when they circled her, taunting her: "All hail Gabriella Sivilla, our Princess!"

Back
Top Bottom