Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
She can be on the cross next to mine anytime!! She would endure the whole thing really well I think. Humm...who who or what type or look of person do I want on the cross on the other side? Maybe a tough young Black girl...?? (Assuming that I get any choice in the matter, of course!!)
Ah... an old one (very old) of mine. Glad to see it's still floating around.

Nice

Tribal crux
Looks like nice tourist entertainment!:)

"Subtropical resort is looking for a tourist entertainer in a traditional indigenous setting. Preferably blonde, age 20-30, degree in tourism, acting experience is an asset, mainly easy stand-up work, fair wages, good tips, board and lodging in the resort, possibility to gain extra by doing reception desk after entertainment hours. Clothing for entertainment sessions provided by the resort.":deal:

View attachment 1132370 Crux therapy?:confused:

View attachment 1132373 Crucified with her loincloth?:confused: (And she lost her head):eek:
Does anyone know where I can find the video that the first one comes from? It looks like a remake of a fairly well known video where the girl gets tied to the cross and murdered. I have that one, or access to it. But this one looks like a different version with different actors.

Back
Top Bottom