"gunpowder" Bbc1 Naked Female Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do you have the link to the scene as unable to find it?
This is a video of the naked torture/execution by pressing scene from the BBC adaptation of "Gunpowder", in 720p HD resolution. Previously discussed in a separate thread at the link below, but probably for posterity easier to find in this collective thread:

I don't know if this link will work but nsur1 has a link to the scene in the thread about bondage and torture in mainstream movies.

I don't know if this link will work but nsur1 has a link to the scene in the thread about bondage and torture in mainstream movies.
Yes, and in reply to my post, @Yupar has posted a Google Drive link with a longer clip than mine, giving the build-up as well as the entire execution:

Here I tried out for all by searching whole movie, then making screen recoding ,cropping and producing.
It became one of my most like video clips from mainstream. Instead of nudity and old age, things I love in it are -
1. Her donation of giving money to three poor men.
2. Tell her nieces and Harington to be in peace and fare well.

Let's skip the speech of after it as her crime is favourable as she protected the perists. But I prefer the old queen who sacrificed for her people by taking all their sins (my never boring fantasy :D )
3. Her dignified looks. Her expressions are so well during her stripping (including she glared back to executioner when he looked down her naked body ) and sufferings during weights (one time i even saw silva in her mouth ) are putting one here one by one. There is my favourite scene that she looked at the crowd with love after first weight.
4. She died beautifully and loved he scene showed her hand as end.

She made me even felt when I grow old (probably next life to get that kinda kingdom era) , instead of growing too old and die with illness or age, I prefered to die like her in peace by saving other people. I think Actress Sian Webber is around near 60 when she was doing this. It is good to die happy and ease for saving other people lives if already lived enough in the world at that age.
Ok...i couldnt sleep well the whole night ;)
But I got a good stuff for my keep and can share to all of you to enjoy !

105.5 MB only. It is worth to download it for 6 mins - Ordeal Lady Dorothy Dibdale :)

Do you have the link to the scene as unable to find it?

Yes, and in reply to my post, @Yupar has posted a Google Drive link with a longer clip than mine, giving the build-up as well as the entire execution:
@nsur1 :) :)
Here what they want -

Back
Top Bottom