Happy Easter

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, saying Happy Easter should properly be saved until Sunday, the day of Resurrection (or resuscitation if you are Messa).
Today, Friday, we focus on the cross
View attachment 846510

I wish you all a good Easter, as good as can be managed in these extraordinary times.
Every day is Good Friday on Crux Forums! :)

Happy Easter!

For everyone who does not have issues with a little blasphemy, here are some pictures from a Public Disgrace shoot starring Jessie Parker (aka Mattie Borders) with a lot of religious references.

In the beginning interview for this shoot, she stated that her father was a pastor. I sense trouble in her family...

Attachments

• jessie_parker_preachers_daughter_1.jpg
    jessie_parker_preachers_daughter_1.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 307
  • jessie_parker_preachers_daughter_2.jpg
    jessie_parker_preachers_daughter_2.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 272
  • jessie_parker_preachers_daughter_3.jpg
    jessie_parker_preachers_daughter_3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 317
  • jessie_parker_preachers_daughter_4.jpg
    jessie_parker_preachers_daughter_4.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 331
Happy Easter 2020.jpgSINCERE WISHES OF HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU!!!
For Christian believers Easter symbolizes spiritual rebirth and faith in the upcoming sunrise chasing the darkness. Perhaps thinking this way may help us
to face the present situation with better attitude

:D Happy Easter! :D

Via Appia 20.jpg

This picture is the result of a collaboration, using 3D crux figures by @mp5stab modified with digital painting and located in a field overlooking the Via Appia.​

Once again Happy Easter to all who celebrate the occasion, been a wild week here in Nelson County. Had daytime temperature of 91F (33C) Wednesday until a cold front moved in about 10 PM. Then severe thunderstorms arrived with high straight line winds, was worried about my trees but no damage luckily. My wife looking out the front window said it looked really bad to the Northeast.
We learned the next day that an EF1 tornado touched down over that way about 4 miles as the crow flies from us. Took the roof off several houses and destroyed 4 barns during it's 5 minute 4 mile long path. One guy said he was asleep upstairs and felt his ears popping, heard the roar and then bricks fell onto his bed, lucky. Then after all this we have freeze warnings Friday night, nature is wild this Spring.
The EF1 was about 45 yards wide with 95 mph winds, a few pics of damage here;

Damage_Points_SDE_image-20200410-161501.jpgDamage_Points_SDE_image-20200410-151610.jpgDamage_Points_SDE_image-20200410-165614.jpgNelson1.jpg

Once again Happy Easter to all who celebrate the occasion, been a wild week here in Nelson County. Had daytime temperature of 91F (33C) Wednesday until a cold front moved in about 10 PM. Then severe thunderstorms arrived with high straight line winds, was worried about my trees but no damage luckily. My wife looking out the front window said it looked really bad to the Northeast.
We learned the next day that an EF1 tornado touched down over that way about 4 miles as the crow flies from us. Took the roof off several houses and destroyed 4 barns during it's 5 minute 4 mile long path. One guy said he was asleep upstairs and felt his ears popping, heard the roar and then bricks fell onto his bed, lucky. Then after all this we have freeze warnings Friday night, nature is wild this Spring.

View attachment 847406View attachment 847403View attachment 847404View attachment 847405
Glad you're OK, FB!
:wave1:

View attachment 847406View attachment 847403View attachment 847404View attachment 847405
Just glad you and yours are OK.

Back
Top Bottom