Helmut's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
melissa said:
Hi,
The image of Connie is in fact quite close. Her hair should be more red. I've attached one of several pics of Connie practicing with her samurai in our front garden. She seems to be getting into a lot of trouble recently.
Melissa
Beleave it or not your pic of me is in fact very close to how I look in real life,my tits are just a little smaller than in the pic but you did a great job,I'm very impressed!kisses!

helmut said:
melissa said:
Hi,
The image of Connie is in fact quite close. Her hair should be more red. I've attached one of several pics of Connie practicing with her samurai in our front garden. She seems to be getting into a lot of trouble recently.
Melissa

Connie is not supposed to have a front garden she just had a wax job. Now I'll have to give her another 20 lashes.
Helmut
Ouch,you evil little man!First waxed then whipped another 20 times what next?!Boy I sure do need for Melissa to rescue me...yet again!kisses!

cmeinsen said:
melissa said:
Hi,
Melissa
Beleave it or not your pic of me is in fact very close to how I look in real life,my tits are just a little smaller than in the pic but you did a great job,I'm very impressed!kisses!

Okay so I wont whip you, flattery will get you every where and the next time I'm working on you avatar I'll see if I can do a slight breast reduction. We want you to be perfect in every way.
Helmut

helmut said:
cmeinsen said:
melissa said:
Hi,
Melissa

Okay so I wont whip you, flattery will get you every where and the next time I'm working on you avatar I'll see if I can do a slight breast reduction. We want you to be perfect in every way.
Helmut
be careful for THT :lol:

Okay,
I'll make her dance a little. Apostate: "tells you, Lay a good hard lash across her beautiful ass,I wanna see her jump some more!" But I don't want her to think I'm an evil little man when I'm just a starving wanna-be artist. Truth be known I'm not little I go over 200 Lb. and I guess I'm a dirty old man, otherwise I wouldn't have tried to become an artist.
So here it is everyone and Connie I hope it doesn't hurt too much; I've never whipped a goddess before.
Enjoy everyone,
Helmut

Attachments

• 204 Accosted II Whipped 4 pw.jpg
    204 Accosted II Whipped 4 pw.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 945
helmut said:
Okay,
I'll make her dance a little. Apostate: "tells you, Lay a good hard lash across her beautiful ass,I wanna see her jump some more!" But I don't want her to think I'm an evil little man when I'm just a starving wanna-be artist. Truth be known I'm not little I go over 200 Lb. and I guess I'm a dirty old man, otherwise I wouldn't have tried to become an artist.
So here it is everyone and Connie I hope it doesn't hurt too much; I've never whipped a goddess before.
Enjoy everyone,
Helmut
Hi Helmut,if you ever saw Connie naked you would want to do alot more than just whip her sweet ass,and I should know I sleep with her every night!I'll give her a spanking just for you!Jessica.

cmeinsen said:
helmut said:
Okay,
Enjoy everyone,
Helmut
Hi Helmut,if you ever saw Connie naked you would want to do alot more than just whip her sweet ass,and I should know I sleep with her every night!I'll give her a spanking just for you!Jessica.

help another Godess i'm sure polly, xena and gaby will follow :lol:

Hans

cmeinsen said:
helmut said:
Okay,
Enjoy everyone,
Helmut

Well what do you know? Another of our members turns out to be a two people. And if I ever saw Connie I would draw and paint her as much as I possible could. Because that's what a 74 year old man does with someone who could be his grand daughter. Remember this is fantasy.
Best to all,
Helmut

as i said helmut here is the first one send by another governess to visit the coffeeshop :lol:

Attachments

• PC Polly.jpg
    PC Polly.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 853
Since 203 doesn't seem to be as popular as I'd hoped here is the same scene with a different background. Also this will be my last picture until some time in June, I going to be busy.
Helmut

Attachments

• 205 Accosted II Whipped 1b pw.jpg
    205 Accosted II Whipped 1b pw.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 722
I can't speak for the Great Silent Majority, Helmut, but I find your latest figure HOT!!! into several alternate spatial dimensions.

apostate630 said:
I can't speak for the Great Silent Majority, Helmut, but I find your latest figure HOT!!! into several alternate spatial dimensions.

that's why i fall silent 8)

admihoek said:
apostate630 said:

That's right, Helmut. You've left us all speechless.

Naraku said:
admihoek said:
apostate630 said:

That's right, Helmut. You've left us all speechless.

Thank you Gentleman, I am honored and humbled by your accolades. I'm going to be busy for a few weeks and I wont have time for my attempts at art, so my next posting will take place around mid June. I'll be around but busy.
Many thanks to you all,
Helmut

I'm back...,
and I have some pictures to finish out, at least for the time being, the series on our Goddess Connie.
On your knees and pay your respects to the Goddess of Crux. Remember it's terribly hard work to be a Goddess in this web site.
Enjoy,
Helmut

Attachments

• 208Connie tied on double 3 pw.jpg
    208Connie tied on double 3 pw.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 378
  • 207 Connie tied on double 2 pw.jpg
    207 Connie tied on double 2 pw.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 361
  • 206 Connie tied on pw.jpg
    206 Connie tied on pw.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 365
helmut said:
I'm back...,
and I have some pictures to finish out, at least for the time being, the series on our Goddess Connie.
On your knees and pay your respects to the Goddess of Crux. Remember it's terribly hard work to be a Goddess in this web site.
Enjoy,
Helmut
HI,

welcome back and o about our Goddess she is in hands of executioner HJH :lol: :shock: :lol:

admihoek said:
helmut said:
I'm back...,
Enjoy,
Helmut
HI,

welcome back and o about our Goddess she is in hands of executioner HJH :lol: :shock: :lol:

admihoek,
Thank you and while I like to see the girls up there where their beauty can be thoroughly enjoyed, I like to see them walk away so we can do it again some time.
Helmut

helmut said:
admihoek said:
helmut said:
I'm back...,
Enjoy,
Helmut
HI,

admihoek,
Thank you and while I like to see the girls up there where their beauty can be thoroughly enjoyed, I like to see them walk away so we can do it again some time.
Helmut
Hi Helmut,we're glade you are back!kisses!connie

Back
Top Bottom