Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
This one also needed a custom made Lora as present day AI image generator does not compute the concept of a crucified woman with the cross still on the ground.
Thanks for all the likes by the way everyone :cool:
View attachment 1496166
I love the "just after nailing" images where the cross is still on the ground. Just after the big defining moment.
Nice sort of evening shot with the shadows getting longer as well (there seems to be a shadow part missing just under her leg though).
You can see she's coming around to her predicament. The setting in of that final painful resignation. Fine work. :)

Yet another AI generated using a 3d render (not mine, with permission) as a guide:
View attachment 1498746
Wonderful, awesome image, which is often depicted, but I still wonder if anyone crucified in this manner would be able to push up by straightening her bent legs and keeping her back in direct contact with the stipes. All her weight would be standing on the nails through her feet with little or no drag on her shoulders, arms, and the nails through her wrists. Even if she could endure the escalating, incandescent, white-hot agony surging up her legs such a movement would cause, she probably could not hold this position for more than a brief moment--if at all.

To relieve the strain and agony on her whole body she'd probably quickly learn to bow her body out from the cross thereby distributing the strain and agony of being nailed between her lower and upper body, or by shifting her ass right and left for brief periods.

Just my opinion, but tied to a cross I can see this happening, but not nailed.

Awesome image!

Wonderful, awesome image, which is often depicted, but I still wonder if anyone crucified in this manner would be able to push up by straightening her bent legs and keeping her back in direct contact with the stipes. All her weight would be standing on the nails through her feet with little or no drag on her shoulders, arms, and the nails through her wrists. Even if she could endure the escalating, incandescent, white-hot agony surging up her legs such a movement would cause, she probably could not hold this position for more than a brief moment--if at all.

To relieve the strain and agony on her whole body she'd probably quickly learn to bow her body out from the cross thereby distributing the strain and agony of being nailed between her lower and upper body, or by shifting her ass right and left for brief periods.

Just my opinion, but tied to a cross I can see this happening, but not nailed.

Awesome image!
This is just a snapshot of the agony of this poor girl.
We are lucky to have been able to capture it :cool:
Also when we create crucifixion art realism sometimes take the wayside for dramatic effect.

Vulva looks fine too, that's an area the AI messes up all the time. Only thing weird about this one is the feet.
Feet and hands are always a challenge with current AI technology, there is some work around but the results are inconsistent.
I sometime use a transparent .png image of a hand in gimp to replace the AI version.

For the feet i thought that nobody would noticed the mutated feet :cool:
Or "maybe it's reason for her death sentence "death to mutant!

This is just a snapshot of the agony of this poor girl.
We are lucky to have been able to capture it :cool:
Also when we create crucifixion art realism sometimes take the wayside for dramatic effect.
Agreed. The crucified will likely go through all sorts of agonized gyrations, especially when her cross has just been raised and secured in the ground. Yes, we are very lucky to have grabbed this snapshot in time.;)

Back
Top Bottom