Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't want to get too technical but AI tech is moving at a rapid pace, it's almost a full time job to keep up!
Thankfully in retired so i have lot's of time:) The new kid on the block is called Flux and it's clearly a step up contrary
to SD3 that will soon be forgotten...

We can now train Lora for Flux at Civitai and i did train a crux "concept" Lora, here is some early results (i did add the nails and blood drip in post generation in Gimp)
IMG2IMG is even possible in Forge v2:
View attachment 1512920View attachment 1512921
Better and better. Hopefully those weirdos who are keen to spam the first thing some half-ass generation gives them will learn from the new masters of their craft.

I don't want to get too technical but AI tech is moving at a rapid pace, it's almost a full time job to keep up!
Thankfully in retired so i have lot's of time:) The new kid on the block is called Flux and it's clearly a step up contrary
to SD3 that will soon be forgotten...

We can now train Lora for Flux at Civitai and i did train a crux "concept" Lora, here is some early results (i did add the nails and blood drip in post generation in Gimp)
IMG2IMG is even possible in Forge v2:
View attachment 1512920View attachment 1512921
So, flux now, huh? Could I play around with that Lora too? You are just doing all of the work here lol

So, flux now, huh? Could I play around with that Lora too? You are just doing all of the work here lol

Here is the second version of my Flux Crux Lora:https://mega.nz/file/0w12nboI#W3_NsBP0M_SMnCoauYg6wuAON6P_uZrioKcunW5EKpw
I use it with Forge v2:https://github.com/lllyasviel/stable-diffusion-webui-forge

Does work with this checkpoint:https://civitai.com/models/637170?modelVersionId=712441
Or this one (heavier ram usage): https://civitai.com/models/637170?modelVersionId=713385

Or an unknown reason my Lora does nothing to the checkpoint recommended by the Forge author: "flux1-dev-bnb-nf4.safetensors"

Love these images, absolutely superb. By 'bad parts' you probably mean too many fingers, thumbs. etc.? I think everyone seems to come across that with AI. Willit ever improve?
Yes i meant mostly the hands also the feet can be troublesome, the newly released AI model called "Flux" is much improved, it can add too many fingers sometimes but is going in the right direction.

Just for fun here is some AI generated images created with SD1.5 (released about 2 years ago), SDXL (1 year ago), Pony XL (six month ago?), and lastly Flux:
SD1.5 1.jpgSDXL1.jpgPony XL1.jpgFlux2.jpg

Yes i meant mostly the hands also the feet can be troublesome, the newly released AI model called "Flux" is much improved, it can add too many fingers sometimes but is going in the right direction.

Just for fun here is some AI generated images created with SD1.5 (released about 2 years ago), SDXL (1 year ago), Pony XL (six month ago?), and lastly Flux:
View attachment 1516908View attachment 1516909View attachment 1516910View attachment 1516911
#3 is best, in my humble opinion. Shows muscles more defined, head down, pussy best visible.

#3 is best, in my humble opinion. Shows muscles more defined, head down, pussy best visible.
#3 was done with Pony Xl, i also have to agree that for now it's the best AI model for erotic anatomy, Flux is more versatile but not specialized in anatomy (for now)
But it is possible to generate an AI image with Pony and "inpaint" the upper body with Flux here is some experiment that turned out better than expected:
2024-08-26 16_52_09-[21% ETA_ 04_39] Stable Diffusion — Mozilla Firefox.jpg00027-2655642973.jpg00033-1605722617.jpg00034-3124662334.jpg00035-3124662335.jpg

Yet another AI generated using a 3d render (not mine, with permission) as a guide:
View attachment 1498746
To relieve the strain and agony on her whole body she'd probably quickly learn to bow her body out from the cross thereby distributing the strain and agony of being nailed between her lower and upper body, or by shifting her ass right and left for brief periods.

Just my opinion, but tied to a cross I can see this happening, but not nailed.

Awesome image!

Or she has a cornu in her ass hole. That explains her high position.

Or she has a cornu in her ass hole. That explains her high position.
Hornet didn't mention there being a cornu in his reply to most post about this image, but you are correct that a cornu could very well keep a body this elevated on the cross. Either way it is a incredible image.

Hornet didn't mention there being a cornu in his reply to most post about this image, but you are correct that a cornu could very well keep a body this elevated on the cross. Either way it is a incredible image.
I used a drawing by our very own @mp5stab to guide the AI in creation of this image and there is no cornu in that drawing if my memory serve me well, just a fit girl in a "Beautiful Struggle".
If i locate this drawing i will post it here.

Back
Top Bottom