Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
i'd only object that this was true of high-class women

not sure if slaves and all the other underlings who got crucified did this too (or had the time, or anyone cared, etc.)

yep yep i know, no nit’s too tiny for me to pick :oops:
I don't intend to argue about the historical accuracy (or inaccuracy) of shaving women's body hair. But, I think it may be worth mentioning that differing practices according to social class could be a good source of humiliation.

If all women of respectable social classes have cleanly shaven armpits and mounds while you're forced to expose your hairy body in public (either on a cross or a whipping post, for example), it can certainly add a lot to the sense of humiliation.

i'd only object that this was true of high-class women

not sure if slaves and all the other underlings who got crucified did this too (or had the time, or anyone cared, etc.)

yep yep i know, no nit’s too tiny for me to pick :oops:
It is indeed a pickable nit @scrofetta, and I addressed it in the case Yusseby's original drawing. ;)

What the hell is going on here? The tituli read "Rebel,murderer." And crucifixion was indeed "the punishment of slaves." But these young women are obviously not slaves. Their lush black curls are long, not the close cropped locks of female slaves, and their pubic hair is meticulously plucked. These are upper class women who wound up nailed butt naked to crosses.

Back
Top Bottom