Horny girls in torture museums

Go to CruxDreams.com
1399806934.jpg

- I am here for my students. I have already told you that they are very special girls. They are very bad students and have had to repeat a year. That is why they are all of legal age and have not yet graduated from high school. Their behavior is very bad, they are shameless, they swear, they smoke marijuana and they do much worse things.

11.jpg
- The sluts have bought bondage toys and invite their teachers to pinch their nipples with them. Imagine that those fifty-year-old perverts can't help but punish those completely naked eighteen- or nineteen-year-old sluts.

- Those teachers are making me very envious.

15 (1) (1).jpg
- I am convinced that the students need more forceful punishments applied by professional torture executioners. Only then will they fear and respect punishment.

1399806934.jpg
- However, before hiring you and other torturers, I have to make sure of your skill and check that the tortures are not too strong. That's why I'm here, so you can apply torture to my body. If I can resist, my students can endure this kind of punishment and it will be legal.

- Very good teacher, you will have what you want, although I suspect that you are no better than your students. Get naked and let's get started.

Last edited by a moderator:
- The new laws have allowed the old punishments to return and teachers try in vain to correct their behavior by spanking them on the buttocks. However, they achieve nothing. I think those bitches really like punishment, because in short the teachers are old and don't hit them hard enough. Since the punishment of spanking has been imposed, the students' misdemeanors have increased considerably.

View attachment 1510661
- Furthermore, the girls seem to compete among themselves to see who can withstand the caning the best without crying or screaming. Furthermore, the shameless girls no longer limit themselves to lowering their panties and lifting their skirts to receive punishment, but rather they undress completely in front of their classmates.
This was a one of the problems at the University of the Virgin Martyrs. Though a religious school, the students loved showing their bodies to their sister students. Here, Barbara shows off her fine tight little while Messaline anxiously disrobes for her caning...

pear_of_angui-3592.jpeg A tourist is practically shown the pear of anguish and what it felt like.

adrianna-nicole-annie-cruz-19.jpg
- Here you have me completely naked, tied.

- Are you in your fourties, teacher?, what a beautiful body!.

- Thank you

- Well, your safeword is.....

- I have said Idon't want to know the safeword.

- If you don't want to know the safeword, you won't be able to guess it when everything starts and then we won't tell you. Are you sure you want to continue without safeword?

- Yes, I want everything to be real, do whatever you want with me, now I am your slave.

- Okay, you wanted it, open your labia, teacher, I want to see how wet your pussy is
annie-cruz-adrianna-nicole-2.jpg
- Damn, her pussy smells like an anxious masochist from here. Come on, get away from the chair and walk towards the torture zone.
adriana viendo el baño.jpg
- What's that?

- You'll find out soon, bitch, but for now we're going with things that aren't so strong.
adrianna-nicole-10.jpg
- Come here nasty bitch, get on your knees

- Oh, yeah, fuck me please
adrianna-nicole-12.jpg
- Fuck you?. You think you're very brave, right? I'm going to erase that smile from your face, come on, tie to the cross and hit her ass with the cane!

vlcsnap-2024-08-13-08h57m10s728.png
Adrianna submissively allowed herself to be tied to a cross with several leather belts so that the rough wood scraped her delicate tits and soft thighs. The masochistic woman remained calm.
vlcsnap-2024-08-13-08h57m32s162.png
SSSHACK, SSSHACKKK
vlcsnap-2024-08-13-08h59m29s505.png
IIIAAYYYYYYY, UUAAAYYYY
vlcsnap-2024-08-13-08h57m32s162.png
- Ha, ha, I love the dry sound that the rod makes on your firm buttocks.
vlcsnap-2024-08-13-08h59m48s401.png
- AYYYY MERCY, I BEG YOU

- There will be no mercy, that's how you wanted it

c41813a508966379958f85ee91acfe23.jpg
- Now you don't smile so much anymore, do you bitch? Well, now let's move on to something more serious.

adriana shot.jpg
After being severely caned, Adriana was strapped with her arms stretched painfully behind her back. In that position and with her buttocks red and burning, the beautiful milf was penetrated in her three holes by the executioners who were torturing her. Adriana had a virgin anus so it hurt when they sodomized her, but that didn't stop her from having a deep orgasm.

- How tight your anus is, whore, she grabs my cock hard, said one of the executioners while caressing her soft tits again and again.

- Ha, ha, how the teacher likes semen, look how the bitch squeezes my cock.
adriana alimentada 2.jpg
- Let's see if you like pig semen that much.

And saying this they put a splint in her mouth that prevented him from closing it and with a device they forced him to swallow several liters of pasty white pig semen that he had stored in a jar.
adriana alimentada.jpg
- GGGGGGGGHHHH

- Come on, swallow, swallow it all.

- It's good, huh bitch?

- GGGGGHHHH

- Swallow it, if you puke, we will fry those sensitive tits with the electrodes.
adriana alimentada4.jpg
- AAAAGGGGGHH, HOW DISGUSTING!
Adriana alimentada 3.jpg
- I told you not to throw it up, now we will put the electrodes on your nipples

188912068.jpg
- AYYYYYY AAAYY STOP, I CAN´T ANY MORE, STOP, PLEASE
372699445.jpg
- Do you know the safe word?

- No, you know I don´t know, please, tell me, tell me the fucking word
1890092886.jpg
- Wrong answer

- IIIIIAAAAYYYYYYYYYY
2082746266.jpg
- Ha, ha, Do you feel like your tits are frying little by little, bitch? If you use this with your students you will get them to tell you where they have hidden the last bit of marijuana.

Adrianna was tortured with electricity on her tits for almost two hours.
1761488223 copia.jpg
- I hope you enjoyed the nipple torture, but now that you have them so sensitive we are going to continue with this, do you know what an elastrator is?

- No, no,.....please, I have enough, please.

-No, teacher, the class has not finished.....

tumblr_p1xls66ocR1vnue0jo1_1280.jpg
"Well, guys, I did it voluntarily, but now it's not funny anymore. Untie me."

"Tell us the safe word."

"We never talked about a safe word."

"Well, have fun guessing!"

Back
Top Bottom