How to make SM videos and images bring us a higher level of happiness'?

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a great thread!
For me it wasn't breasts but feet and legs! I was captivated from the beginning by Arcimboldo's works, about 20 years ago, and happy to know that he is still creating art nowadays in this forum!

This is a great thread!
For me it wasn't breasts but feet and legs! I was captivated from the beginning by Arcimboldo's works, about 20 years ago, and happy to know that he is still creating art nowadays in this forum!
thank you! :clap2:
We use the original image to modify it into the way we expect it, so that we can enter the world of our dreams!;)

Last edited:
f23-rm6-jpg.1503019

This is the link to the image I replied to in another post, I asked for help and received assistance. :)

Thanks to Sifax's support, I have obtained the torture video that I have been dreaming of for a long time.
video1 ->>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jH_JaUjXjQzyCVh9scFIhMKX7eO0T13u/view?usp=sharing
video2 ->>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MFVstOFTCs8bXttlRzZzDqPTch_fDbLq/view?usp=sharing

I like the plump and slightly overweight figure of actresses. When they twist vigorously, the swinging breasts make people feel the cruelty and stimulation under the whip!

In China, the most respected women were those between 1851 and 1951, Over the course of more than a hundred years, They shoulder the mission of history together with men and have changed the fate of a tragic nation! They fought together with men, sacrificed together, and shared joys and sorrows together.
They are using their own bodies to protect the safety of men.

The greatest charm of sketching is to use pencils to outline the sexiest atmosphere in the world.
A1.jpgA2.jpgA3.jpgA4.jpgA5.jpg

Use a pencil to create a grayscale progressive image, That's a way to present one's inner world, Sometimes this method without color participation, Instead, it creates a more sexy atmosphere.

A1.jpg
I like her open thighs .

A2.jpg
A hot soldering iron is inserted into the vagina ,

A3.jpg
Acupuncture into the breast ,

A4.jpg
I like her beautiful feet .

A5.jpg
Looking at the breasts from this angle is very mysterious.

The biggest advantage of pencil sketching is to draw perfection that is extremely difficult to see in the real world ,
If you like something chubby, draw it chubby; if you like something skinny, draw it skinny, If you like women's armpit hair, then draw armpit hair, Draw a flawless appearance that is difficult to see in the real world.
A1.jpg
Red hot iron, blue smoke, and screams,

A2.jpg
A metal rod inserted into the vagina .

A3.jpg
Painful nipples

A4.jpg
Electric shock tremor, hell of nipples and vagina anus , There is also the most lascivious angle !

A5.jpg
The Classic Cross .

If you see cruel torture, it's just a pencil drawing.
And you will feel excited, suffering is just a piece of paper.
A1.jpgScorching hot

A2.jpgScreaming violently ! Screaming violently !!!!

A3.jpgDon't be afraid, it's just a piece of paper.

A4.jpgThis is the most beautiful posture! The most mysterious angle!

A5.jpg From this perspective, breasts and armpit hair are the easiest to generate desire,

Classic breast mystery angle!
If in a man's childhood, when his mother or relatives changed clothes, she just turned around and turned her back to the boy before taking off her shirt, At this moment, the boy may have seen a woman's breasts with his own eyes for the first time, perhaps from this special angle. Although the full view of the breasts cannot be seen from this angle, at least a woman's thick nipples and areolas will stimulate a boy's sexual desire for the first time from a side towards the back!
Perhaps in SM's fantasies, the boy lies in bed, recalling the naked backs of adult women he accidentally saw during the day. He also fantasizes about occasionally seeing nipples jumping under a whip while whipping a woman's back and breasts from this angle.

A1.jpg A2.jpg

A3A.jpg A4A.jpg A5.jpg

Classic breast mystery angle!
If in a man's childhood, when his mother or relatives changed clothes, she just turned around and turned her back to the boy before taking off her shirt, At this moment, the boy may have seen a woman's breasts with his own eyes for the first time, perhaps from this special angle. Although the full view of the breasts cannot be seen from this angle, at least a woman's thick nipples and areolas will stimulate a boy's sexual desire for the first time from a side towards the back!
Perhaps in SM's fantasies, the boy lies in bed, recalling the naked backs of adult women he accidentally saw during the day. He also fantasizes about occasionally seeing nipples jumping under a whip while whipping a woman's back and breasts from this angle.

View attachment 1528541 View attachment 1528542

View attachment 1528543 View attachment 1528544 View attachment 1528545
The sideboob view is indeed a wonderful sight for any teenager - but add in the furry armpit in picture one and you really do have the stuff to inspire any wet dream

The sideboob view is indeed a wonderful sight for any teenager - but add in the furry armpit in picture one and you really do have the stuff to inspire any wet dream
Yes, when I was a child, there was a female student who was invited by my mother to take care of me. She often practiced shot put at school, and at my home, she had a loose vest, muscular arms, thick armpit hair, and huge breasts that could be seen secretly from behind the vest. ;)

Men have a two-dimensional definition of the shape of female genitalia when processing visual information transmitted from the eyes to the brain, Perhaps in most cases, viewing exposed female breasts from the front is a factor that allows men to achieve high levels of sexual stimulation, The two circular fortresses have some passive factors, gentle and rounded, with a passive feeling of waiting for pain to come and accepting whips or lips.

But looking at the breasts from a small angle from the back to the side of the woman, you will find that the breasts have become sharp in shape, It has a visual aggressiveness, proactivity, provocative, and aroused nature, and this sharp hook shape can easily capture a man's inner and sexual desires.

A1.jpg
A2.jpg A3.JPG A4.jpg A5.JPG

XPerpetrator said: The sideboob view is indeed a wonderful sight for any teenager...

Well, I am not a teenager!!! (but I have wet dream even I am a old man). Anyway, it is a very nice thread and I am hundred per cent agree about what you said (except about the teenager thing).

60 The window is open.jpg

XPerpetrator said: The sideboob view is indeed a wonderful sight for any teenager...

Well, I am not a teenager!!! (but I have wet dream even I am a old man). Anyway, it is a very nice thread and I am hundred per cent agree about what you said (except about the teenager thing).

View attachment 1530488

Oh, yes! yes! You're right.
We all have childhood moments and will also reach old age, So we reminisce about the sexual fantasies of each period and the happy moments we spent with our loved ones.
I am already middle-aged, I want to thank my second girlfriend, who fulfilled some of my childhood fantasies about SM, :)

A group of "aristocratic women" from China,
I don't know what kind of education system it is that has taught women with such arrogant and cold personalities,
As amateur photography models, they are usually financially independent, have decent jobs, and have generally received higher education,
Especially since they don't rely on men for their livelihoods and never seem to please them,
Therefore, on the shooting site, there are occasional conflicts and contradictions with male photographers, many female models who do not abide by the agreed time and fail to fulfill their contracts, and the prices for BDSM themed photography are several times higher than in Europe.
Perhaps only a noble prince from an alien planet can deserve such a proud Chinese urban woman,
Men from Earth can't get along well with them.

Female models from rural areas are usually not interested in BDSM themes.
Please do not associate words such as' obedience 'and' cowardice 'with them, Don't use a 19th century attitude to date women living in the 22nd century, People's SM fantasies about Chinese girls may always be just fantasies in their dreams.
In Asia, I would rather get in touch with female models from Japan, Thailand, Myanmar, and Malaysia. At least getting along with them would be more enjoyable.

There are two categories of websites related to BDSM in China, One is "KB", One is the 'female martyr' ,
KB 's style leans towards classical, In the East, it has its own unique culture of sexual abuse and has a history of thousands of years, I will introduce it slowly when I have time.
The classification of the female martyr faction includes some modernist sexual abuse art and hobbies.

Between approximately 2014 and 2016, almost all SM enthusiast websites in China were destroyed and shut down, with a small number of servers placed on overseas websites that gradually stopped accepting new member registrations.
View attachment 1513560View attachment 1513561View attachment 1513562View attachment 1513563View attachment 1513564
I would just love to be strung up naked beside No. 1, whipped badly like her, left hanging by my arms for hours side by side, talking and sharing our agony. Heaven!!

I would just love to be strung up naked beside No. 1, whipped badly like her, left hanging by my arms for hours side by side, talking and sharing our agony. Heaven!!
Oh, yes, I sometimes have such wonderful fantasies too, :)
In my childhood and youth, there was almost no such situation, but as I reached middle age, this fantasy increased.

Back
Top Bottom