HUMILLADERO , a Consensual Group Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Several members took hold of my cross and started to rise it.
I exchanged looks with a couple of them, it was a little awkward,
Eva was at my right side with one of her hands on my hip.
Her touch was affectionate.

-Try to get your legs straight so- the shock will distribute among your three nails Carlos. – She told me- Anyway, you are on your cross to suffer, so take your pain and embrace it!

I reflected she was right and braced for the pain,
Soon I felt my wight pulling from my wrists and the sensation that I was going to be projected from my cross but, of course, I was safely fixed by the nails to the wood.

With a shock the cross felt into place and I almost lost consciousness.

A couple of minutes after that, the first shock passed. I pushed on my feet´s nail a breathed a couple of times.

I felt the cross scratching my ass. The cross that was already killing me. The cross where I will die,
The cross I had chosen.
My cross!
I was also now, able to focus again in my surroundings.

I have gotten myself crucified!
Nailed naked on a cross in front of a group of estrangers!

-It is done Carlos! – said the colonel – You are no longer a person. You are just a part with your nails and your cross. You are crucified at last!
End of the road for you Carlos. You found your place.
Just one cross in the line.

I looked, to the other crosses already erected and exchanged nods and smiles in a silent welcome.
Looked to the ones still waiting to join us up in the crosses and try to convey encouragement.

-You look good! – said one of the women waiting her turn - We will join you in a moment!

-I will be here! - I answered trying to smile.

Last I looked at the men and women watching me in my cross and last I fixed my eyes on Magdalena´s.

She was right. I was in my place. I felt a sense of fulfilment.

-Thank you, colonel! You put me, at last, in my place! – I croaked.

Soon, with the same quick efficiency my three remaining companions were nailed to their crosses and erected.
The line was completed!

-Every step has been taken. You have been executed by crucifixion.
As you all wanted.
As I said, your death is just a matter of time.
Your only task now is to give us sexual pleasure with your humiliation and pain. – said Magdalena. – Maintain your composure and die well!

Then, I noticed that in addition to the cameras that had been recording everything, some mirrors were strategically placed so we could see ourselves.
I looked at my reflection, nailed on my cross, my shameful title over my head.
I found myself very sexy!

It was really arousing to see to my left and right men and women nailed on their crosses. I really wished they would find me as exciting as I found them.

TBC

-It is done Carlos! – said the colonel – You are no longer a person. You are just a part with your nails and your cross.
Strong statement!

-Try to get your legs straight so- the shock will distribute among your three nails Carlos.
Good advice! I wil keep it in mind!

Soon, with the same quick efficiency my three remaining companions were nailed to their crosses and erected.
But from the viewpoint of these others, this is not just 'quick'! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom