I’m OK

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm so very sorry to hear of your personal loss, and my heart goes out to you. I can only hope that recovery for everyone affected by this disaster will be as swift as possible. Wishing the best for you and your family.

@poem21045 Yes, you were missed. It's very moving - honest, it brings a wee tear - that after such a tragedy and trauma, as soon as you're back in touch you come here to the Forums, there's so many good friends to support you. Thanks for letting us know what's happened, our thoughts are with you.

I know everyone has seen the images and video of the mess here, but this is taken from my bathroom window toward the neighbor’s house. That’s a 100+ foot tall oak that fell during the storm. If it had fallen any other direction (like, say, toward us), it would have caused quite a lot of damage and possible injury. On the other hand, my daughter (not the one who lost her husband) must move because a large tree fell on her house. She wasn’t hurt, but now she has to find a new place to live. Fortunately, she was renting from the college where she teaches, so they’re helping her.

Lots of troubles here.

IMG_5654.JPG

Back
Top Bottom