Images enhanced with AI

Go to CruxDreams.com
A little note on something NOT to do in Tensor Art. For a friend I did a little cartoon of Snow White fighting fiercely with a sword, and I thought I was doing pretty well (1). But then I pressed the Enhance button, and got this prompt: “A majestic portrait of Snow White, from the XLP series, stands tall as she holds a gleaming sword in her right hand. Her face is flushed with anger, her eyes blazing with a fierce determination. The framing of the shot places her at the center, with a subtle gradient of blues and whites evoking a sense of icy coldness. Snow White's stance exudes bravery, her weight shifted to one leg as she readies for battle.” Wonderful prose, lousy picture. (2). In doing prompts, I have found it usually works best to keep them short and to the point. It’s just a machine, remember. Don’t confuse it with complicated instructions.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 383
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 315
I haven't really figured out how embedding works, except that it seems to add depth and dimensionality to the scene. Image 3 is without embedding, Image 4 is with. (And damn, I sure turned Snow White into a mean-looking bitch!)

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 352
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 308
Still much to explore with Tensor.art. I have been experimenting with animations, but it seems the smallest I can possibly make is 4M, so no point in discussing it here. I am running out of things to say, and may be gone for while, but I'll leave you with these items I was toying with. If anyone wants to try Tensor.art, just go there and start creating stuff. It isn't hard. The base subscription is $19.90 quarterly, and you can do amazing things with that. Just press Create and pick a model, type in some kind of prompt, then press Generate, and you've got your first creation.

image1.jpg image2.jpg image3.jpg image4.jpg image5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Game of Thrones has several sexual scenes beyond the vanilla sex commonly depicted in movies.
For example, the incest scene between Cersei and Jaime in the very first episode, when Jaime pushes Bran Stark from the Tower, rendering him paraplegic.
Emilia Clarke's portrayal of Daenerys Targaryen includes several nude scenes that suggest she is a Scarlet Queen.
Quite a few images of the Scarlet Queen have been made with the help of AI.
Here are five of them.

(The Scarlet Woman is the Whore of Babylon, a symbolic prostitute female figure from the Book of Revelation)

Slave has chains befitting a Queen.jpgThe Scarlet Queen 01.jpgThe Scarlet Queen 02.jpgThe Scarlet Queen 08.jpgThe Scarlet Queen 10.jpg

The Game of Thrones has several sexual scenes beyond the vanilla sex commonly depicted in movies.
For example, the incest scene between Cersei and Jaime in the very first episode, when Jaime pushes Bran Stark from the Tower, rendering him paraplegic.
Emilia Clarke's portrayal of Daenerys Targaryen includes several nude scenes that suggest she is a Scarlet Queen.
Quite a few images of the Scarlet Queen have been made with the help of AI.
Here are five of them.
Great stuff! Here's some more.

image1.jpg image2.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpg image5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom