Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some variations around "Cannibal Holocaust"
Translation of #4:
- Deodato will make "Cannibal Holocaust 2"
- Ah, well. She hasn't moved since the last time. She must have known there was a sequel.

View attachment 1217854View attachment 1217855View attachment 1217856View attachment 1217857View attachment 1217858View attachment 1217859View attachment 1217860View attachment 1217861View attachment 1217862
This is so sexy. Didn't somebody here make a christmas ornament like this, or was that in some other website?

The Judgment is set “These 3 Women should die an terrible death with great pain.
Impale them very slowly. The Executiones should be aware not to hurt the organs Then take a wooden pole with a rounded fatted head enter the vaginal canal and let them slowly sink on the pole. They should die nude the shame must be the highest. That everybody would see this. Let them be there until nothing will be left. The birds should eat their flesh. This shall be their end. “

Attachments

• A58299A0-45D1-4389-A6E8-626194C72A56.jpeg
    A58299A0-45D1-4389-A6E8-626194C72A56.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,022
The Judgment is set “These 3 Women should die an terrible death with great pain.
Impale them very slowly. The Executiones should be aware not to hurt the organs Then take a wooden pole with a rounded fatted head enter the vaginal canal and let them slowly sink on the pole. They should die nude the shame must be the highest. That everybody would see this. Let them be there until nothing will be left. The birds should eat their flesh. This shall be their end. “
Surprised the rounded tips can penetrate such thick forest :rolleyes:

Some by Minos on "Perilous Thoughts" ... I P:resent "It's Hot, So Hot..."

"Good afternoon Mr. Smith, my name is Eve. Dmitri's been delayed but I'm sure he'll be here in just a few minutes."
Pausing to glance down at the paperwork I continued, "I see that you've decided to treat some of your closest friends to one of our exclusive hands on dinning packages. I can assure you that you and your friends will find this evening's meal to be a truly memorable dinning experience."

Attachments

• DinnerPlans-001.jpg
    DinnerPlans-001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 866
Arriving at last Dmitri explained, "I'm sorry I wasn't here to greet you when you arrived, my previous appointment ran late but I see that you've already met Eve."
Turning to Eve Dmitri reached for Mr. Smith's paperwork as he asked, "Eve, is everything ready?"
Unable to fully trust my voice I merely nodded.
Dmitri paused to briefly smile then said, "Good, would you please go down to the kitchens and inform the staff that Mr. Smith is here and they should start the final preparations. And tell them we'll be along in about 30 minutes, I just need to confirm the transfer of Mr. Smith's final payment."

Attachments

• DinnerPlans-002.jpg
    DinnerPlans-002.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 745
Reaching the kitchen entrance Dmitri turned to his guest and explained, "As you might already know our organization started out here in Eastern Europe in the early 90's. We specialized in the fulfillment of our clients darkest most brutally sadistic desires. For the right price we'd gladly supply them with everything needed to experience their fantasies. A fully equipped torture chamber, the victim, and afterword clean up the mess. As for the victims, we've mostly relied on the kidnapping of unwary American tourists."
Laughing Dmitri added, "Did you know that Hollywood actually made a series of movies a few years ago that did a pretty good job of depicting our business. Their original script writer turned out to be one of our clients who'd failed to read all the fine print in the contract he'd signed with us. I can assure you that he found his next visit to our facilities far less amusing."
Pausing just outside the door Dmitri reached for the door activation switch as he added, "It's only been in the last few years that we've begun to receive requests like yours. Before then we'd never realized so many would show an interest in acts of Dolcett inspired ritualistic cannibalism."
The doors silently opened to reveal a scene directly out of the darkest images of Dolcett's artwork, a beautiful woman strapped helplessly upon a Jessica 3000 impalement machine. And more shocking, Mr. Smith recognized the helplessly bound young woman.
Dmitri smiled at the look of utter surprise on Mr. Smith's face, "Yes Mr. Smith, that Eve waiting there on the J-3000."
"But, how can you do this to her? Isn't she you assistant?"
Dmitri laughed, "Eve was never my assistant. Like you she's a client, one who shares a common interest in your Dolcett inspired fantasy. Of course, in Eve's case, she wanted to experience the fantasy from a slightly different perspective."

Attachments

• DinnerPlans-006.jpg
    DinnerPlans-006.jpg
    587.4 KB · Views: 826
Back
Top Bottom