Is It Normal That In This Period I Don't Want To Hurt Anyone Even In Fantasy ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello Fellows :D
I was writing and think at my 3d stories , then i stop because of flu
And now i wake feeling nothing on what i did, and especially not having any curiosty in reading or wathing images of people being hurt.
I'm not talking in real life, but in fantasies, i don't have any fantasy of doing something bad to anyone.
It's a wierd sensation for me and i would like to know if it happens also to you my friends.
Yours
Jack

It's a wierd sensation for me and i would like to know if it happens also to you my friends.
Yours
Jack

Yes frequently, the subject matter of my fantasies waxes and wanes in intensity all the time. Sometimes I have to be very careful with what I read or view on this forum because it can be that something I would enjoy the month before and will enjoy again becomes repellent to me. The mind can be a funny thing but you are not alone in that Jack.

Drink Seagram's; it kills germs and brain cells...

Seriously, it happens all the time. I kid about writer's block but you have been writing and rendering on one storyline very prolifically...

I can't do that. I always have a couple threads running so I can step away from one or the other.

I'd like to mention Dorothy Brown has offered grand relief from doing a purely serious story while being a good sport about being mercilessly molested.

Take a breather or leave the canvas and start another for a bit...

Tree

I also have period of waxing and waning intensity. Usually I just go do something else for awhile. Sometimes I find something I used to take sadistic glee in has gotten stale, and it's time to try a different variation of it. Sometimes I wake up in the morning with a renewed drive. You haven't lost interest, at least I think you haven't. The brain is a weird thing (attested to by all of our different fetishes), and sometimes you just need to roll with it.

Sometimes I'm like "crucified women? WTF? Why am I into this?" and then I remember I'm crazy.

I don't think that the stories i was doing have something to do with that.
It's just that i don't feel anymore or i don't find anything exciting in what i did and even in all others stories i collected in many years.
I watch a pic, i read a thread here, or somewhere else and i don't have any feelings

I think that is perfectly normal Jack and you are far from alone in that. You fantasy life does fulfil a need within you but even a need for fantasy can be become satiated for a time.

What you must avoid is any sense that you are letting us down, that you are somehow beholden to us. We are your friends, all we ask is that you join in when it is fun, other times go do what you enjoy and remember we'll be there for you.

Thanks RR
Very kind from you, i don't feel the pressure, to go on with my stuff, what i feel is what you said above.
I think that is perfectly normal Jack and you are far from alone in that. You fantasy life does fulfil a need within you but even a need for fantasy can be become satiated for a time.
I think is this, what i wonder is what if i changed ? is it possibile to not have anymore the need of satisfy fantasy ? or to not have anymore fantasies like these ?.

Back
Top Bottom