It Happened In Namur

Go to CruxDreams.com

shastar

Tribune
It happened in Ancient times, in Namur. The Belgian rebellion had been crushed, but not without pain. Many legionnaires died. The bravery of the Belgian tribe had been opposed to the discipline and superior tactics of the Romans. They lost. King Ambiorix fell into battle, leading his personal Guards in a last desperate charge against the conquerors.

And now, two beautiful women, bound with their hands in their back, are facing General Tullius. He first turned his eyes to the one known to the Romans as ‘Barbaria’.

So you were the wife of Ambiorix? He died bravely, I’ll give you that. You even drew a sword, foolish you!

Turning his eyes but not moving … And you, Eulalia, you were known to be the confident of Ambiorix. His counselor. Is it true ?

It happened in Ancient times, in Namur. The Belgian rebellion had been crushed, but not without pain. Many legionnaires died. The bravery of the Belgian tribe had been opposed to the discipline and superior tactics of the Romans. They lost. King Ambiorix fell into battle, leading his personal Guards in a last desperate charge against the conquerors.

And now, two beautiful women, bound with their hands in their back, are facing General Tullius. He first turned his eyes to the one known to the Romans as ‘Barbaria’.

So you were the wife of Ambiorix? He died bravely, I’ll give you that. You even drew a sword, foolish you!

Turning his eyes but not moving … And you, Eulalia, you were known to be the confident of Ambiorix. His counselor. Is it true ?

Neither Eul nor I will answer your insipid questions Roman! And do what you will with my handmaiden, Dorothea! I do not care. Nothing you can do or say will get Eul or me to cooperate. Now release us immediately or your risk the populace rising up and destroying you and your entire legion. It may take time, but Rome cannot keep the Belgae beneath her thumb forever.

Neither Eul nor I will answer your insipid questions Roman! And do what you will with my handmaiden, Dorothea! I do not care. Nothing you can do or say will get Eul or me to cooperate. Now release us immediately or your risk the populace rising up and destroying you and your entire legion. It may take time, but Rome cannot keep the Belgae beneath her thumb forever.

Oh really ? That's a pity. I was just going to ask you about the location of the remnants of the... ragtag thing you call an army. I know that some warriors flew in the hills. Where are they exactly ?

Oh really ? That's a pity. I was just going to ask you about the location of the remnants of the... ragtag thing you call an army. I know that some warriors flew in the hills. Where are they exactly ?

I refuse to answer any questions!

Back
Top Bottom