Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com
wow crazy!!! it's a crazy imagination, lying on the rack with my legs spread, feeling the steel in my cunt, first just a little warm, then hotter and hotter....
how the red-hot iron first brings my fuck tube to the boil... and then passes over... to fry my belly from the inside... until my flesh begins to melt!
As my screams, shrieks will roll over in pain...the crazy spectacle as I squirm and tear at the shackles of the wrists and ankles... how the ropes cut lustfully into my flesh until the blood drips to the floor
Ivan in these pictures is so much emotion as you stand next to me.... completely relaxed and leaving me to my fate...
I would love to dance in the pain... for your pleasure:icon12:

wow crazy!!! it's a crazy imagination, lying on the rack with my legs spread, feeling the steel in my cunt, first just a little warm, then hotter and hotter....
how the red-hot iron first brings my fuck tube to the boil... and then passes over... to fry my belly from the inside... until my flesh begins to melt!
As my screams, shrieks will roll over in pain...the crazy spectacle as I squirm and tear at the shackles of the wrists and ankles... how the ropes cut lustfully into my flesh until the blood drips to the floor
Ivan in these pictures is so much emotion as you stand next to me.... completely relaxed and leaving me to my fate...
I would love to dance in the pain... for your pleasure:icon12:
Such an amazing description. Thank you for sharing. She did suffer greatly towards the end.

I would take great pleasure in watching you suffer, your screams like music, your fear like a fine oil painting. Beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom