Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you guys, glad you like it.

I wanted her to look strong so she would survive longer on the spike. More to come
It’s an amazing series, gels the story across very well of her reluctance and his gentle cajoling. I want to comment on the lighting, the brilliant sun is very realistic.

If I may say, though, I think the shadows on her legs are possibly a bit too crisp, shadows generally have a diffusive edge rather than such a crisp one? I wouldn’t normally worry about such a detail but you’re so good I think you may wish to be made aware. I of course can’t say how to introduce that diffusion, it might be difficult, no offense.

It’s an amazing series, gels the story across very well of her reluctance and his gentle cajoling. I want to comment on the lighting, the brilliant sun is very realistic.
If I may say, though, I think the shadows on her legs are possibly a bit too crisp, shadows generally have a diffusive edge rather than such a crisp one? I wouldn’t normally worry about such a detail but you’re so good I think you may wish to be made aware. I of course can’t say how to introduce that diffusion, it might be difficult, no offense.
In that scene I did use a single light with does create hard shadows. You are right in what you say and when I get better hardware its acutally quite easy to do. I cut a few corners to keep render times down, thats also why the background is a bit bare.

with such a perfectly trained body the girl will dance devotedly on the pole for a long time :icon12:

Fantastic set, Ivan!!! :clap:
That spiked pole is one of the most scaring ones I've ever seen!!! :eek:
Riding it will hurt like hell for sure!!! And those spikes sticking into the woman's flesh will make her fall much slower and painful!!! :devil2:
Of course, a strong woman like her surely would provide a long time of sadistic entertainment to the watchers!!! :devil-flip:
I only have the doubt about just one man managing to put her on the pole. The horror the poor victim would feel surely make her thrash madly trying to avoid the sharp point getting into her... Even I think she would try to jump headfirst to the ground trying to kill herself rather to being executed in such a horrible way...

Well done art. What passes through her mind as she awaits her fate?
Horror, terror I'm not totally sure. Either way it would be overwhelming for her. But she is brave and trying to face it as beest she can.

Fantastic set, Ivan!!! :clap:
That spiked pole is one of the most scaring ones I've ever seen!!! :eek:
Riding it will hurt like hell for sure!!! And those spikes sticking into the woman's flesh will make her fall much slower and painful!!! :devil2:
Of course, a strong woman like her surely would provide a long time of sadistic entertainment to the watchers!!! :devil-flip:
I only have the doubt about just one man managing to put her on the pole. The horror the poor victim would feel surely make her thrash madly trying to avoid the sharp point getting into her... Even I think she would try to jump headfirst to the ground trying to kill herself rather to being executed in such a horrible way...
I think normally a woman would need to be restrained first and I'll do sets where that is needed but here I wanted to explore the idea of a woman being scared but ultimately accepting her fate.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. glad you all liked it. I'll be working on the next part over the coming days.

What makes you prefer anal impalement?

Vaginal impalement will cause her to bleed out very quickly once the uterus is punctured, which kind of voids the purpose of impalement as a long, painful and degrading execution form. If you want to kill her fast - just slit her throat and be done.
I did read a lot about that. Everyone was impaled anally but then women were also getting the attention to their vaginas by the means of some hot pepper inserted or something similar, just so that they won't be bored during their time on top of the stake.

Vaginal impalement will cause her to bleed out very quickly once the uterus is punctured, which kind of voids the purpose of impalement as a long, painful and degrading execution form. If you want to kill her fast - just slit her throat and be done.
I did read a lot about that. Everyone was impaled anally but then women were also getting the attention to their vaginas by the means of some hot pepper inserted or something similar, just so that they won't be bored during their time on top of the stake.
Interesting and thanks for your input.

I was reading that if the spike when in through the anus then it will travel up closer to the spine near the kidneys so it will quickly hit the arteries there so she would die in minutes after that. I suppose there are a few ways to look at it and it would be impossible to test this without some very willing volunteers.

You'll see when I publish the rest that I put some wood for her to stand on to slow her decent a bit as I was worried that it could be all over too quickly for her.

I plan on doing loads of impalement scenes so maybe I'll go anal next time.

Back
Top Bottom