Jucundus: Worst of the worst

Go to CruxDreams.com
In case you wonder what was happening in the background a couple of seconds before the scene in the last picture. I know, this image is only sub-explicit (hey, non-native speakers, let's make up some English-sounding words, these are the people who invented the term "freudenfreude"), but I hope you like it anyway.

View attachment 1295668
It's going to take a lot of spit to lube that thing. :devil:

I love this peril scene, showing what's about to happen. A beautiful and thanks for sharing.

In case you wonder what was happening in the background a couple of seconds before the scene in the last picture. I know, this image is only sub-explicit (hey, non-native speakers, let's make up some English-sounding words, these are the people who invented the term "freudenfreude"), but I hope you like it anyway.

View attachment 1295668
Anal thermometer of the time...?
Great work, by the way!

View attachment 1295668
oh! I have to try this with my wife! of course I won't use a pole :devil: ...but a real dildo..I'll spit nicely!:D

Nice Ant perspective!
Good expressions!

Love it!

View attachment 1295668
Hello, dear Juсundus, can you stake this beautiful woman?
Maruska03.jpg
That was one of your past works, by the way, one of the best.

For Jucundus, only the highest quality will do him justice. :p
@jucundus are not against the rules, it's his own work. But only with a resave the image in PaintShopPro reducing the file size significant.
When Jucundus that would do too, I would be very happy.

BTW, the image was posted @Mastodont was nearly 2MB.

Attachments

• Maruska03opti.jpg
    Maruska03opti.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 2,780
But that version is visibly lower quality, it loses the fine details in her sweat, and turns them into noise. Better to host externally than to have detail crushed like that. Maybe you don't have an eye for that sorta of thing, but compression, especially when done automatically results in lower quality images, and not just lower file sizes. I don't even *like* using JPG, its an outdated file storage format for photos from the early internet. If I could upload webp to more places, I would.

But that version is visibly lower quality, it loses the fine details in her sweat, and turns them into noise. Better to host externally than to have detail crushed like that. Maybe you don't have an eye for that sorta of thing, but compression, especially when done automatically results in lower quality images, and not just lower file sizes. I don't even *like* using JPG, its an outdated file storage format for photos from the early internet. If I could upload webp to more places, I would.
Right! I've after a few surgerys no perfect eyes more. Happy to see the world further.
Similar with the ears after my early years as firearms instructor by the Army. I can't recognice HiFi-Stereo.

You're right! I reduced the quality more as 50percent.
Now I change the file saving preparation for reducing 10%.
The result should be better for your sharp eyes.

Attachments

• Maruska03opti90percent.jpg
    Maruska03opti90percent.jpg
    771.6 KB · Views: 2,903
Impalement isn't a great interest of mine, so I leave others to comment on the recent art. However I wanted to say how superb the earlier pictures are. The figures look like real flesh, with none of the artificial surface effect common to most CGI. Most of all, these wonderful illustrations convey the full beauty of gang rape. The victim's journey from trepidation to terror to agony and extreme distress is vividly apparent. And finally there is the wholly satisfying total defeat, shame and despair. This is balanced by the casual amusement and relaxed camaraderie of the assailants, with their proud erections nicely prominent. The girl is ruined for ever, whereas this is just one night's entertainment for the men, and hopefully just one of many rapes they have committed and will go on to commit. Inspirational.

I had missed the series - 'The Captured Princess' and am seeing it just today. Everything is so fantastic in this series and the best part are the expressions of the princess.
Her expression of bewilderment when she is stripped; her erotic feelings when her pussy is sucked; her shock when she is slapped; her anticipation when she is made to suck cock; and of course her shame and pain as she is gangraped by one person after another - all bring out a magical beauty in her.
And needless to say that anyone who has not seen these amazing artworks will not believe that the gangrape of a young nubile girl can be so immensely beautiful ! Her hands chained at her back, as she is fucked repeatedly, makes her appear even more helpless and vulnerable, and that adds to the beauty and excitement of her gangrape even further.
And of course she looks most beautiful in the last few artworks where her expression is one of surrender after complete degradation. Chained up in the dungeon, and with cum dripping from her face and pussy, she has resigned to her fate. She does not know what her final destiny will be. But all she knows is that as long as she lives, she will be gangraped whenever they want and as many times as they want.
All in all it is a sheer joy and delight to watch the naked princess go through every stage of her rape and degradation. Hats off to Jucundus for creating such a wonderful rape fantasy. I am left with a desire to watch her get raped again and again, just to see how beautiful she appears in all her different expressions.

Last edited:
Jucundus is one of my favorite creators! His pictures of the tortures of the Middle Ages and early modern times are very realistic! These two are my personal favorites! Unfortunately, I had to reduce the size of the picture! But you can still see how detailed and realistic it is!

Attachments

• feet02 s.jpg
    feet02 s.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,467
  • forsaken02 s.jpg
    forsaken02 s.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,544
You're right! I reduced the quality more as 50percent.
Now I change the file saving preparation for reducing 10%.
The result should be better for your sharp eyes.
If I were a DIGITAL artist, I would not want to see the resolutions of my creations reduced in ANY way. If you've never tasted cream, you'll always be satisfied with milk! Full, versus reduced, resolution produces VERY obvious differences.
CF seems to be meeting its economic requirements every month. I know because I check.
So I just wonder how much traffic this forum is losing because of artists who don't want to have their creations compromised by "bandwidth" limitations that obviously affect the quality of their work. I think this is a VERY short sighted approach. Have a SUBSCRIPTION section of this website, appeal to the the BEST artists, and allow them to express themselves in an UNRESTRICTED fashion!
Personally I'm SICK of the "bandwidth POLICE"! :boaa:

Get real Guys! And thanks for all you do! :)

Back
Top Bottom