Judas Cradle

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not something I'm interested in seeing, always try to pass those by.

I understand. Hasturan said elsewhere there was a difference between 'drama' and 'sophisticated murder'. I agree with him. But we have to admit that many of our fantasies (Crux being an excellent example) are supposed to lead to the death of the victim(s). My writings may be quite extreme, but I'm completely unable to describe the actual death of my characters. Call me crazy ! ;) :p

You're crazy... :rolleyes:
I have killed off several characters - all in the best possible taste of course - though actually I'm not at all into that for its own sake... but if it's artistically justified... I say, kill 'em! :devil:

You're right, and I'm not upset by the description of death... by others ! It's just that I fall in love with my victims and... you certainly would not kill someone you love... :doh: :doh:

You're right, and I'm not upset by the description of death... by others ! It's just that I fall in love with my victims and... you certainly would not kill someone you love... :doh: :doh:
I've asked myself "Can you give a life?"
No... I can't...
So, any of my "tortures arts" or "crux arts" always are stopped "on the edge"
Victim just wake up...
It's just a dream...

You two are such noble gentlemen ... :rolleyes:

You two are such noble gentlemen ... :rolleyes:
Stuff and nonsense! They're only keeping you alive to prolong your sufferings ... :eek:
Oh, come on, Zerns-fan...
Barb, what do you prefer in your fantasies?
1. Brutal torture like this http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/goto/post?id=263395#post-263395
2. Psychological "game" in tortures chamber. Where you can hear "screams" or you can scream. But you have a chance to stand it without lethal damage...

Something between the two, I suppose.
In my fantasies, extreme things happen to me, but what's exciting isn't the physical details,
the equipment or methods, so much as imagining my feelings - physical and psychological.
And I enjoy acting them out - again, not too elaborate, but to quite a degree of (harmless) pain,
experiencing and enjoying the emotions as well as the pain -
nakedness, vulnerability, fearful anticipation, shock, struggle to cope...

I understand. Hasturan said elsewhere there was a difference between 'drama' and 'sophisticated murder'. I agree with him. But we have to admit that many of our fantasies (Crux being an excellent example) are supposed to lead to the death of the victim(s). My writings may be quite extreme, but I'm completely unable to describe the actual death of my characters. Call me crazy ! ;) :p

Crucifixion was a punishment that ended with death, no question about that. I don't have any problem writing about the death of one of my characters, but I do have a problem with showing the victim as a corpse. I don't see any erotic aspect about that picture and death itself doesn't turn me on at all.

Well, Stephen King in his book "Stephen King on Writing" said that "you must kill off your darlings!" Part of the writer's art is to make you like a character and then use that to make you really hate the villain who he has kill them horribly.

Back
Top Bottom